Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend (98296 Views)

Man Invites Friend's Girlfriend To His Birthday Party Without Informing Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by DamnnNiggarr: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

Wetin concern knacking and immortality now?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Sultty(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
something must like a man
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
Lol Ibadan ladies are freaks, compared to Lagos. This is when you consider the ratio of freaks to the female population. O my Ibadan days.

I can’t wife anyone from Ibadan origin. Those babes don’t give a fck about Fidelity.

8 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by iezeiyida(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
The stupid man is cheaper than the girl

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by beeblack: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy must be stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Alexbio: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2022
360degreess:
.. This is the highest display of immortality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

Your fellow ladies are doing the most. grin
Men actually pride themselves in cruising with you guys...... grin grin grin
Inside life sha grin
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
This guy sounds like a 7 year old kid, how can you expose only your own face, leaving the cheap fucking slut, why not expose Her's instead and leak some pics or videos of her dirty kpekus for the world to see.

Just talk say e dey hungry you to see kpekus and bress and leave all this your drama.

Ashewo boy!

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Kog45(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Fake post,just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by chrisxxx(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2022
I remember Tupac and BIGGIE. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Princedapace(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
It's funny how no one above me is talking about the guy undecided....

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

That girl may be a who.re, but that guy is a fat stinking betrayer!! angry...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...

Maybe they arranged it to test the gf

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
The kind girls God dey send into the
world in this decades are definitely from Jezebel. Many of them are sex freaks,dem dey knack shits.

Some teenage yahoo boys of about 19 Years in my compond have camped some women about 35 36 years of age at home since yesterday..very sure those women are single mothers or divorcees. Theyve been fckin shiit outta them since and also smoking loud. Chaii
People dey fvxkk demselves for this ibadan
Take some time nd also bash the idiotic guy that betrayed his best frnd. It's not only the girl that shud be criticised.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by theophorus(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2022
May You never be unfortunately unfortunate.

Even if she was your Wife should you ever post za oza room activities on SM?

Kai! Old boy dey behave like 14yrs pikin.

Well, common sense is not common anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by bewla(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:
This guy is a dunce.

Why not expose the cheap slút, so that the world can know her for who she really is?

I hate WHÓRES with passion.

All girls with more than 2 bodycount are WHÓRES.
From the girl head shape and the guy wicked smile is them from east
Or close by

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by AKAyomide(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
The man is dunce. You can’t ever have sex with your friend girlfriend and be so proud about the unjust action you have put on yourself and damage a great friendship because of your foolishness! Even though she slept with you out of trust then you don’t need to sound as if she was so cheap to have sex with you because you are the cheap man here with no single sense because there are some things that are done and buried under the ground forever

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Godsproxy: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Never name your child kadiri.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by yahoodetector: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
This right here is one of the reason I don't keep friends.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by saintnegroid(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2022
BigShishi:
Man brags about sleeping with his best friend's gf
smiles... It is very funny how you will feel you are doing somebody but you are actually doing your self.... You are the greatest idiot here, because it is your shameless face we see and not that of the girl. You are the culprit here useless man. The girl can deny that she was not the one but can you do same? Well let's just say this is a prank because I'm not sure you will be stupid enough to do this

4 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by ghiloman28(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2022
That friend must have seen the girl fucking around for him to take a turn grin
Fahvvy:

Like didn't y'all see that a guy slept with his BEST FRIEND's girlfriend? undecided... Best friend!!!!!

Someone who has absolutely no qualms sleeping with your woman cannot be a best friend, nahhhhh that's worse than an enemy angry...

That kind of person will stab you with a knife and still wear a big smile on his face undecided...

And I'd rather a slut than a betrayer in the name of a best friend, tweeeh!!! angry...

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by EmmyDJourno: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2022
This guy is a fool
Real Gees keep it on the low
Na Bleep she Bleep, it no pass like that
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Thebigheart: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2022
And you that lost after your best friend girl friend.
What shall we call you?
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Fahvvy:

It was definitely a set up... the BF is in on it

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Doyou2019: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
This guy sounds like a 7 year old kid, how can you expose only your own face, leaving the cheap fucking slut, why not expose Her's instead and leak some pics or videos of her dirty kpekus for the world to see.
Weh done Sir!

If the LovePeddler files a criminal or civil lawsuit against the man for posting her nudes on the Internet, we no go see your face o.
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Worldwyde: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Razz. See hotel curtains
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Buharidgeneral: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
.... and this made it front page

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by simplepee(f): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
The set of men on Nairaland…….

I thank God for that friend, he dodged two bullets at a go.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by leisuretym: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2022
laluski:

Immortality ke....

Yes, Celine dion
Immortality….
I keep the memory of you and me, inside…
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by Thebigheart: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2022
And you that lost after your best friend girl friend.
What shall we call you?

slowpoke
Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Most people actually believe this fake news.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.