Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them (3253 Views)

We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Chinjo2:
We love good things. What we hate is the drug lord from Iragbiji called Tinubu. He can never smell ASO rock.
I am not sure because good thing no dey Southeast.... Many of your broda no fit travel go home.... Southeast is SADEAST.... Fact

1 Like

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Idiotseverywher: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
I am not sure because good thing no dey Southeast.... Many of your broda no fit travel go home.... Southeast is SADEAST.... Fact
. So these rubbish is the way you are campaigning for Tinubu?, I am so sorry for him because you so daft
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Kingzeez10: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Chinjo2:
We love good things. What we hate is the drug lord from Iragbiji called Tinubu. He can never smell ASO rock.
Honestly, I find it ridiculous when you igbos talk about drugs as if you're not the most convicted drug pushers in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Great2017: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
if u can explain dis to us ... Then I will answer to your question...

Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?
I am not interested in any party or party politics. Nigeria is my party. So, I am voting for an individual. Among the major contenders, Obi is more accountable and transparent. I cannot trust an identity thief or a Mikano merchant with my vote. Hope this clears your diarrhoea.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Great2017:

I am not interested in any party or party politics. Nigeria is my party. So, I am voting for an individual. Among the major contenders, Obi is more accountable and transparent. I cannot trust an identity thief or a Mikano merchant with my vote. Hope this clears your diarrhoea.
Peter obi is a political scammer.... Where are the local government allocations funds ? Who spent it ? U be mumu... I can't also vote a political prostitute... A promise and fail POLITICIAN.. I can't vote a mediocrity thinker and achieval like THIEFOBI... A GOVERNOR that refused to hold local chairman election for good 7 years and embezzled funds belong to grassroot Developments.... Vote your thief and lete me vote my thief in peace... But your own thief is not an achieval... Period
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
if u can explain dis to us ... Then I will answer to your question...

Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?
dis is the evidence that tinubu built Lagos... Nigerians watch dis video

https://fb.watch/hE_7L8f-gi/?mibextid=2Rb1fB
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Great2017: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
Peter obi is a political scammer.... Where are the local government allocations funds ? Who spent it ? U be mumu... I can't also vote a political prostitute... A promise and fail POLITICIAN.. I can't vote a mediocrity thinker and achieval like THIEFOBI... A GOVERNOR that refused to hold local chairman election for good 7 years and embezzled funds belong to grassroot Developments.... Vote your thief and lete me vote my thief in peace... But your own thief is not an achieval... Period
Na you and your entire household be mumu. Vote the identity thief and stop making noise about it.

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
Tinubu built more better roads than thiefobi....

Watch dis coming new coming projects... Dey are all in the LAGOS DEVELOPMENTal plans WRITTEN BY TINUBU....

He wrote development plan of lagos State?
Do you have sense at all?
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

He wrote development plan of lagos State?
Do you have sense at all?
who u be for Lagos ? Who be your papa ? Which post ur parents dey for Lagos Government ?

Ok watch dis video of tinubu initiating Lagos light rail... Same tinubu created parastata ( lamata ) that's nuturing all transports infrastructures in lagos
https://fb.watch/hE_7L8f-gi/?mibextid=2Rb1fB
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by milcah5050: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2022
TINUBU s projects are 1 Fashola2 Ambode3. Sanwo oluOthers are the agberos on the roads all over LagosTINUBU s projects are 1 Fashola2 Ambode3. Sanwo oluOthers are the agberos on the roads all over Lagos...
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by lereinter(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Who will be the beneficiary of this projects

The people killed by insecurity
The multitudes who are under the heavy bondage of economic issues and inflation who won't be able to afford the price of usage

Or is the project for politicians

For those shouting buhari, tinubu what do you gain from thinking with your assh0le
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
who u be for Lagos ? Who be your papa ? Which post ur parents dey for Lagos Government ?

Ok watch dis video of tinubu initiating Lagos light rail... Same tinubu created parastata ( lamata ) that's nuturing all transports infrastructures in lagos

I am not jobless like you to be waisting my time watching inconsequential video.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. So these rubbish is the way you are campaigning for Tinubu?, I am so sorry for him because you so daft
so telling you the obvious Truth now make me daft person.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by MrColdsweat: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
We are waiting for evidence that this project started in tinubu's administration.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

I am not jobless like you to be waisting my time watching inconsequential video.
you are a jobless ipob from cursed region.... Nothing good come from your dead republic ...... OSU Lunatic... Tinubu performed better than whatever u have in alaigbo... That's why your dead republic is not progressing....
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by baretalk: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bitter souls. Why can't ipobians just focus on their region?
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
you are a jobless ipob from cursed region.... Nothing good come from your dead republic ...... OSU Lunatic... Tinubu performed better than whatever u have in alaigbo... That's why your republic is progressing....

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Iceberg3: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
wwwihy:
They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate this.....

What do we call them

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1607064751846363136
You are simply ignorant cos the person that built these rail stations and project is Ambode which you all sophisticated maarrraans rejected on tinubu's order...
baretalk:
Bitter souls. Why can't ipobians just focus on their region?

Baba,the op is not ipob,this thread ain't about ipob,so why bring ipob into your frustrations,why can't you focus on your region, hypocrite
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by baretalk: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Iceberg3:

You are simply ignorant cos the person that built these rail stations and project is Ambode which you all sophisticated maarrraans rejected on tinubu's order...

Baba,the op is not ipob,this thread ain't about ipob,so why bring ipob into your frustrations,why can't you focus on your region, hypocrite
Ipobians hate Lagos, hate Nigeria, hate yorubas, always hating on people wey pass una. Jealous bunch.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
baretalk:

Ipobians hate Lagos, hate Nigeria, hate yorubas, always hating on people wey pass una. Jealous bunch.

Your reasoning is like the sound of a malaria infested urine too close to sound of Tinubu's Mkpurumiri infested speech..... balabloo bloo bluu bulaba.

LISTEN TO Iceberg3 and grow in wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by baretalk: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Your reasoning is like the sound of a malaria infested urine too close to sound of Tinubu's Mkpurumiri infested speech..... balabloo bloo bluu bulaba.

LISTEN TO Iceberg3 and grow in wisdom.
You people hate Lagos, hate Nigeria, hate yorubas, it's clear from your opinions and comments here fool. Ipobians are happy to hear Nigerian army killed, they are angry to hear good news from Lagos, evil hate filled pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
baretalk:

You people hate Lagos, hate Nigeria, hate yorubas, it's clear from your opinions and comments here fool. Ipobians are happy to hear Nigerian army killed, they are angry to hear good news from Lagos, evil hate filled pigs.

It is your parents that are FOOLS.

If Igbos hate YORUBAs why are you selling your lands to them?
YOU FOOL.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Rapuru14: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You can never satisfy those lots! They are hate filled!

I am working on a research and hopefully will prove that these lots were not created by God.

My research already shows that, when rebellious angels were banished from heaven, they fell into River Niger and started procreating in Onitsha.

Why you will never find detailed history about their origin.

I am still working on research and will publish soon.

Son of fallen demon on the prowl.

Igbo is your father you're are banned to inferiority, eternally grin
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Rapuru14: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
loffyloffy:

It is true that Sanwo olu completed this project, but all these could not have happened if Tinubu had not set Lagos state on a trajectory of increased revenue..or do you think they could have achieved this when their revenue was 600m a month compared to 40billion now?

What did Obi do in Anambra state that is helping the governors that came after him?

Urchin don drop quote grin grin grin
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by Rapuru14: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
walefresh3:
See the different between TINUBU AND THIEFOBI

Urchins and slave mentality sha grin grin grin

Meanwhile who is Obaino? Urchins and lies
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by baretalk: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

It is your parents that are FOOLS.

If Igbos hate YORUBAs why are you selling your lands to them?
YOU FOOL.
Your father a flaat head pig bore a rabid pig, they sell lands to them because they are not dumb, hate filled and bigoted like them.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
baretalk:

Your father a flaat head pig bore a rabid pig, they sell lands to them because they are not dumb, hate filled and bigoted like them.

Lazy tribe that's bn fed by the Igbos even in their own land. Foolish people that sells their lands and become tenants to the buyers. TUFIAKWA.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by baretalk: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Lazy tribe that's bn fed by the Igbos even in their own land. Foolish people that sells their lands and become tenants to the buyers. TUFIAKWA.
Igbos are refugees, we see them as slaves here, working to pay us taxes, the land is still ours, you fools will labor in vain, go and build ala igbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Iceberg3:

ambode neglated the project that's one of the reason he was voted out office at primary election... Shutup... The project started in 2003... Ambode didn't do anything on the project.... Sanwolu came and worked tremendously on it.....
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
baretalk:

Igbos are refugees, we see them as slaves here, working to pay us taxes, the land is still ours, you fools will labor in vain, go and build ala igbo grin

You're so impoverished that "slaves" buys up your ancestral lands. Are you not ashamed that your father is a tenant to Mr OKEKE?

WE KNOW WHO THE REAL SLAVES ARE.
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by walefresh3(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2022
PointZerom:

You're so impoverished that "slaves" buys up your ancestral lands. Are you not ashamed that your father is a tenant to Mr OKEKE?

WE KNOW WHO THE REAL SLAVES ARE.
slaveman u didn't buy anything... We only least it.... Stop being fool around....
Re: They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them by PointZerom: 3:29am On Dec 27, 2022
walefresh3:
slaveman u didn't buy anything... We only least it.... Stop being fool around....

What is this child of a lunatic saying......"we only least it"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. / Ministerial Nominees 2023 / SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.