Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

How I Was Deflowered By A Man I Called Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Deflowered By A Man I Called Father (866 Views)

The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? / How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Deflowered By A Man I Called Father by Uwagood123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
At puberty I lost mom into the cruel hands of death and was raped by dad at the age of twenty-one. Those were the saddest days of me. Staring through the sky, hoping to see an angel of consolation, not even a friend to share my bounden with. As tears began to roll ceaselessly down my cheeks, my head lowered in grief. My heart heavied, and bones were too weak to stand. I laid hopelessly on the matress groaning, when I noticed the blood was still dripping in between my legs.

Dad had refused to remarry after the demise of mom. Several efforts made by his brothers to ensure he remarried according to the tradition, he turned off. He would snobbed whenever the issue been lifted, to an extent they decided to allow him make his choice.
I visited dad in Enugu, for over ten years I was staying with Aunt Mary in Ibadan. He was at the sitting room watching a movie when I served his meal on a table in front of him. I observed he was staring on me lustfully. “Could that be an admiration? I thought as much as I left to my room. Putting on bumshorts while at home has been my normal dressing pattern in aunt Mary’s, After all. So I didn’t see it as an immoral act.

Ever since I returned, dad has been behaving so wild. He was either busy looking on my curves or asking somewhat strange questions. I kept thinking what those of him meant.
Few minutes later, I have already changed the bumshorts when he called. “What happened to the short you wore? he queried.” “Nothing dad, I just feel like removing it,” I replied.” He wanted to know if I was busy inside. So he demanded, “Why not join me on the movie? “Ok dad” I nodded.” I wanted to took bath before his call came in. So, I decided to keep him accompanied. He asked me to sat very close to him. Yes, I did. Lifting my butttock a bit, guess what? I Leaned on his shoulder. He took the remote control and changed the TV channel from ROKs to ZEE WORLD. That was a romantic movie displaying, “Dad are you missing mom? I asked pitifully.” He stared and smiled without uttering a click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/08/28/how-i-was-deflowered-by-a-man-i-called-father/

1 Share

Re: How I Was Deflowered By A Man I Called Father by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2022
Women, keep deceiving you self's you shift your buttocks and bring it for your daddy to Bleep now you are complaining he deflower you
Re: How I Was Deflowered By A Man I Called Father by otipoju(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
Women, keep deceiving you self's you shift your buttocks and bring it for your daddy to Bleep now you are complaining he deflower you

The matter tire person.
Your dad raped you at the age of 21 and you could not bite off his peniis. Let me not say anything.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Read This Naughty Mind Riddle With Answer / This Life If You Don't Have Money, You Don't Have A Story. / Toyota Camry For Sale. Giveaway Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.