Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Attenstion, You Can Start Browsing Free On Glo Only N2,500 For The Package! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Attenstion, You Can Start Browsing Free On Glo Only N2,500 For The Package! (993 Views)

Browsing Free On Your Pc With Mtn Sim Card Tweak. / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attenstion, You Can Start Browsing Free On Glo Only N2,500 For The Package! by ecash02: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
I'm happy to introduce you, our latest discovery on browsing free with GLO! I have just launched this browsing package and it is only going to be too few people know why, because we have invested lots of money and time on this project. So if you're interested in the browser for free with our GLO browsing configuration, so please visit our link below. Note: don't waste your time to visit us if you don't want to pay for the package So if you are ready lets go now visit http://getfreeonlineblog..com/
Re: Attenstion, You Can Start Browsing Free On Glo Only N2,500 For The Package! by DAVE5(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2011
u ask us to pay 2500 n u say its free,how contradictive.i go use d money pay n browse d legit way instead
Re: Attenstion, You Can Start Browsing Free On Glo Only N2,500 For The Package! by vitality22(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
This guy has nothing to offer. The only thing he has to offer is to swindle unsuspecting people of their hard earned money.
bloody S-C-A-M-M-E-R

(1) (Reply)

Asus Mini Laptop For Sale...40k Flat with pack (pics included) / Mint HP Envy 4 Core I5,4gb Ram,320gb..intel HD 4000.SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean Used HP Mini Laptop For Sale N35000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.