Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. (528 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. by IsaacRocks(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
As a male, guy or man whichever one your ego picks, that a lady is showing you attention doesn't not mean she wants to date you and not also all the ladies in your life are not sent cause of a relationship or intimacy, alot of us are short sighted by peer pressure and social media that you should not be in a ladies friend zone, I can tell you first hand that humbly staying in a ladies friend zone has done me more advantage than the sex and romantic moments you are looking for ( Got access to a celebrity, got an idea out of our discussion that's probably making me a millionaire,met with some top people here in my state. We just wanted each others growth and we are very far from romantic talks, we are always busy on one project or the other.

If all I always wanted was relationship I would have missed a particular opportunity that I am still enjoying till today and I can tell 97% of the ladies I have ever met still have the same respect they have for me when we first met.

Pick one person, define the relationship from day one and work with the definition, how will all you are looking for is just to have sex with another person's daughter, will you be happy if your sister is in her shoes?

Look beyond emotions and look into the advantage, your real wife might be in your lady friend's status but because you wanted relationship, sex and dating or bestie zone she rejected you and you missed out.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. by Ablemax(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
True I've learnt something today....
Re: Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. by Natbrowny: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
In summary. If u wanna be in lady's friendzone. Choose the one with sense. I repeat WITH SENSE Coz if u dnt. She'll be d one tellin her cycle that u r a maga and a daft.

Lowkey, the same ones with sense that u gain from (not sex or romantic relationships here) will or may start feeling something 4u. If u refuse them the attention, just knw dey r lowkeyly beefing ur real babe coz they feel they shud b d one despite d favours n gains.

In another summary. Dnt try to understand that gender.
Coz if u do. U will fail. The male psych is different from female psych.
Re: Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. by IsaacRocks(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ablemax:
True I've learnt something today....

I am happy you did.
Re: Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. by IsaacRocks(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
In summary. If u wanna be in lady's friendzone. Choose the one with sense. I repeat WITH SENSE Coz if u dnt. She'll be d one tellin her cycle that u r a maga and a daft.

Lowkey, the same ones with sense that u gain from (not sex or romantic relationships here) will or may start feeling something 4u. If u refuse them the attention, just knw dey r lowkeyly beefing ur real babe coz they feel they shud b d one despite d favours n gains.

In another summary. Dnt try to understand that gender.
Coz if u do. U will fail. The male psych is different from female psych.

Also true you have a point, I have been in a case where the emotions part entered, though she didn't feel entitled but was hidding the it. Like you said the one with sense which alittle easy to know.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Became Impotent After My Ex-girlfriend Cast Spell On Me’ / Why Marriages Are Becoming Sexless And How To Save Your Own? / A Quick One Do You Prefer Taking Food To Work Or Staying Hungry At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.