Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son (46888 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by DonroxyII: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
ahnie:
Handsome son.
Aswear ... Imagine we have to Congratulate Yul for Carrying this beautiful woman out of the Street and together they gave birth to this handsome son ...
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by JOemmy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Does this child really belonged to yul? I heard a DNA test he did on the child shows it's the son of the former husband of Judy.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
na the 1st wife be dis or 2nd ?
why she look like the 1st wife?

and if na 2nd wife, she get other pikins for outside? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by frog12: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
really?
so she was still seeing the ex after marrying Yul? shocked shocked shocked

JOemmy:
Does this child really belonged to yul? I heard a DNA test he did on the child shows it's the son of the former husband of Judy.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is not her only child, why is she now posing with only this one? Imagine throwing your kids in the backseat because of a second wife status. Sense is far from some women

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Isabi4lov: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:
The first wife looks more beautiful...

Na just firm breast and tighter vagina make Yul go marry another woman.
Firm breast you say , for woman wey don born 3 children for two men before..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by chiedozie198100: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gloriagee:
She tries tooooo hard and how about her older children ? Abi dem no reach to include for photoshoot undecided

Because she's an opportunistic selfish woman.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Aboguede(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
We4all:

Are you looking for a wife or nanny?

Which 1 u get
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Jocdon(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jozilinn:
Very handsome boy, may God help him to avoid all the scandals in his young age caused by his parents... amen.
Save some enegy to pray for yourself, you need prayers and help more than that family. Prayer worrior... Bayii
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Isabi4lov: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

That's what I keep telling people. If you're going to marry more than one wife, don't stop at two but make it three, because in any issues you the man can always turn one of them against the rest.
And what if he doesn't have the zeal to do so , stopping at 3 won't help either , number 12 will do..
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Jack005(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gloriagee:
She tries tooooo hard and how about her older children ? Abi dem no reach to include for photoshoot undecided
Does she have other kids from a different man?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Passionate1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:

In my point of view, Judy dey more beautiful. .
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Aboguede(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
We4all:

Are you looking for a wife or nanny?

I mean a lady with little change to help her self and child finance way. So which 1 come be nanny again. By the way, am not looking for a hookup madam ooh because 98. 5% of so called independent women are just 'call ladies' grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by stuffs2002: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
Why is she avoiding her ring finger
How does that put food on your table
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by olibeans: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Shameless woman.
Husband snatcher....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by 4ward4: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
onthehill:
Actress Judy Austin, the second wife of actor Yul Edochie has shared Christmas photos of herself together with their son, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmoACgMrH1Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Attention seeker. What about the other kids she had , why haven’t she posted the others

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dapsoneh: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

How does that put food on your table
ask ur ancestor
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by stuffs2002: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
ask ur ancestor

Uncivilised and cultureless IPOB
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Streetmovement(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he ends up like ifeanyi

Wotoporiously cool speaking

What the Bleep, are you mad or just doing it for clout?....I assure you when the new naira notes are in my possession I will give you some to go and buy Sense cuz it's like you don't have none.

You sound like a family member though but still a fool
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by faithfull18(f): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:

Ehn ehn, have you seen both of them to come to this conclusion, social media people sha.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by chazon(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
The husband man is neither here nor there in both pics shared by both wives....

It's difficult to love both women equally pls

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Swears, Na this lady mammary glands they confuse yul. You can take this to the bank. She's really endowed. It will be difficult for yul to break loose from her
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Basicend: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
The boy resemble Naeto C. . Hmm.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
She has 4 kids in her previous relationship / marriage and one kid with Yul = 5 kids to Judy Austin sad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by ud4u: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Husband snatcher
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Jozilinn: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jocdon:
Save some enegy to pray for yourself, you need prayers and help more than that family. Prayer worrior... Bayii
Abeg take your madness elsewhere,nawa oh, nairaland is just filled with all sorts of wierdos...hmm, person wey say e hope the kid dies like ifeayin you no see abi...you need help yourself.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by dapsoneh: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

Uncivilised and cultureless IPOB
were u, are your fathers and mothers civilized? Oloriburuku IPOB
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by tishbite42: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Which 1 u get
Asin eh
grin grin cheesy grin
Woman na woman
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by Okarakwu: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Which home did she break ?...Yul Edochie
or May Edochie complained to you ? You no go go build your own family ,you are here looking for whose home you will break with your amibo and busybody
grandstar:
Home breaker.

I'm sure she'll be pained more than the first wife to were she to learn that Yul has a new child outside.

Married men should be faithful to their wives and vice versa. There's is no iniquity nor injustice with God (Read Hebrews 13:4). God is not Nigeria
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son by 5thcolm(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
Why is she avoiding her ring finger
Lol. Your own pass monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) / M.I Abaga Blasted For Spraying N100 At Wedding Reception [PICS] / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.