Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,626 members, 7,937,844 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas (339 Views)

Fact-Check: Is It True That CAN Has Never Had A Northern Christian As President / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by Malgwi1: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
On behalf of my family and our great party—the Peoples Democratic Party, I extend my felicitations to our Christian Brothers and Sisters on this joyous season of Christmas.

May the good Lord grant you and all yours unlimited joy and sustained happiness. May His Divine intervention give our dear country Nigeria; Tranquility, Peace and Prosperity.

Let us remain steadfast in prayers for a greater Nigeria after the elections of next year that will be a shining example for our present and future generations.

Merry Christmas.

May God bless you, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. -AA.
Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by muykem: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unifier or scatterer. A man that believes Nigeria president should be exclusive fulani right. How will you explain a fulani man want to take over from Buhari after 8years. Nigeria is 62years and north has ruled for 45years and South 17years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by Kbs468(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Unifier or scatterer. A man that believes Nigeria president should be exclusive fulani right. How will you explain a fulani man want to take over from Buhari after 8years. Nigeria is 62years and north has ruled for 45years and South 17years.
Your types are actually the killers of Nigeria and the dreams of our forefathers for believing that the only solution to the Nigerian problem is the rotation of the presidency

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

That is why sane countrymen are supporting Peter Obi. Even 'emilokan' has the same mentality you are lamenting about.. Deceive thyself not..
Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by Benbellamor: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Malgwi1:
On behalf of my family and our great party—the Peoples Democratic Party, I extend my felicitations to our Christian Brothers and Sisters on this joyous season of Christmas.

May the good Lord grant you and all yours unlimited joy and sustained happiness. May His Divine intervention give our dear country Nigeria; Tranquility, Peace and Prosperity.

Let us remain steadfast in prayers for a greater Nigeria after the elections of next year that will be a shining example for our present and future generations.

Merry Christmas.

May God bless you, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. -AA.
someone that cant unify a small house with G6 Wants to unify Nigeria? Laughable
Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by 00FFT00(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
When will Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, unequivocally and on a Friday, publicly condemn the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel?. Until he does that, we southerners, Christians, and North central Nigerians do not think he is speaking about us.
Re: Atiku The Unifier Celebrate Christian As They Celebrate Christmas by onez: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nothing unifying about Atiku's ambition. Atiku should step down if he loves this country.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Shot Dead By Police In Lagos Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years-(vid / Why Can’t Tinubu Get Kwankwanso To Step Down For Him? / Tinubu Is A Common Criminal And Bastard. (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.