Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) (48296 Views)

See The Chicken I Bought For 8k / See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
I bought samwsix
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by chikason22(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by unclejb2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:
Una wey dey buy live chicken for this Christmas try Sha, me na half carton I ask wifey to buy jejely for 14k and we've been eating since Friday. And we gave out also. Still remaining a lot now. If I say make we buy live chicken for this Buhari's Nigeria, person go just go enter igbese. May God help us
you have not heard of plastic chicken
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by DSC7: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naija don cast sha... cry
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by AchichaMmuo: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:
Una wey dey buy live chicken for this Christmas try Sha, me na half carton I ask wifey to buy jejely for 14k and we've been eating since Friday. And we gave out also. Still remaining a lot now. If I say make we buy live chicken for this Buhari's Nigeria, person go just go enter igbese. May God help us

Live chicken and frozen chicken no get the same taste. Live you should know taste a lot better.

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by THURAFTERNOON: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
I Dey more concerned with the kind phone wey produce this kind image quality for 2022 grin cheesy

@op this size for some places for lag na 10-12k. Dey play

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Namdeenero:
This your phone camera be like Nokia Asha 201 own undecided

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Person just created a tread here saying he bought this size of chicken for 12K today was itam market here uyo i bought mine 8K
he no cost
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by dangermouse(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwadu:
That chicken Is really trying so hard to talk .... Looks like you stole it...
lol... U got me laughing.
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Babysho(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Did the chicken take this photo on a microwave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by kelmicheal: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Them they over hype the Christmas last last you go buy that chicken 3k
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by phorget(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chicken nah chicken...

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Delphi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bro, live chicken (fowl) is healthier than frozen chicken. That's why the former is more economical.

Halopy:

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Pickmycall: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Even if your employer give you Christmas bonus E no mean say you go lavish everything plus your salary for Xmas.Things go come hard for una for January.Spend wisely
Na 2k beef and 1000k egg I buy for Christmas and I no die.
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Mercury12(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Camera picture quality low undecided
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwadu:
Oga ohhhh grin
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by SodiumValproate: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
007Marvel:

You cheat that person ooh.
But na Nokia C2-03 u take snap the pics?
grin
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Jakama90(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Person just created a tread here saying he bought this size of chicken for 12K today was itam market here uyo i bought mine 8K
Hmmmm!! 8k?
I better go kill one shekeleke wey dey fly anyhow for our side
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by EnterpriseMan(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
i remember when we used to buy this for 1500 / 2k cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwadu:
Lmao.

Nairalanders and bad mouth

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by opius: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you buy beaf and Pomon worth 8k, it will be x3 of this chicken grin grin grin
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Tonytonex(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:
abeg, wetin be half carton?
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na a whole dog meat me and my family buy do our Christmas and it was only #500. I take am serve food to all my friends and neighbours
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by faceland: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

Just buy 2 chicken suya and still have 1 or 2k change (depending if it's loacal or forgmmmmmmmmmm for firrgien
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
blowjohn:
Why not buy 1 crate of eggs?

That's 30 chickens

Abi na 24?

Ok, starting with one crate of eggs, we presumable get 24 chicks. If you're lucky only half of that population will die before maturity, then another quarter will be stolen by humans, cats, dogs and all sorts of culprits. When you add cost of feed and maintenance you'll end up wishing that you used the money to by 5 goats.

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Emdebby2: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wahala for who no get money to buy chicken.
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by olatunji0607: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yours is better, see mine!!!

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by skukimania(f): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:
No be small thing bro the wahala alone no be here.

There are people doing that in the market. With just #200 per chicken (that depends on your location) , they will get it ready for you within 10minutes.

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:

Half carton of vulture grin
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by aalangel(f): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Halopy:

Makes a lot of sense. Didn't buy chicken though. Went for goat meat.
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
The one way bigger than this was sold for 6k yesterday.
Re: See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) by Olaolex: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nwadu:
Hahaha... You need to see your doctor ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / Banana I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.