Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Can I Lose My Fiance To Sexx-xx Toy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Lose My Fiance To Sexx-xx Toy? (472 Views)

I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Lose My Fiance To Sexx-xx Toy? by clive100: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hi family people, I have posted on sexuality and Romance but very little people have contributed, this is a very important subject to my life and I need as much as experienced people to share knowledge with me. With regards.

Please look up the thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7494555/does-love-machine-usage-advantages
Re: Can I Lose My Fiance To Sexx-xx Toy? by Aareakinwunmi: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
No you won't lose her to intimacy gadget, but to a Mandingo.
Re: Can I Lose My Fiance To Sexx-xx Toy? by clive100: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
No you won't lose her to intimacy gadget, but to a Mandingo.

Lol, havent lost her to that in 2 years plus, whats the probability now?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think??? / . / Can Anyone Hear Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.