Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family (24361 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Mourns Rotimi Akeredolu / How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness / Mobolaji Johnson: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Death Of The First Governor Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by SouthSouth1914: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gistville:
This is honestly sad. Its more upsetting to know that a lot of this happens regularly that goes unnoticed. A lot of these policemen are always itchy to use their guns.

You'll be surprised to know that this Ajiwe Police Station was renovated and built beautifully by generous citizens in that axis. Now see how they are repaying us. Second person shot dead this month now by officers from that station

If the IGP was sensible, the police station should be immediately investigated. The station is definitely filled with trigger happy policemen. A lot of vices like robbery, kidnapping and so on must have been perpetrated by these erring officers all in government uniforms.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by chuks5552: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Are you a gambler, have you lost a lot of money to gambling, Have you tried every means to stop gambling whether

you bet on Football(Soccer), or trade Forex, but all to no avail, Thank God for coming across this post. It is

still possible for you to stop gambling. Click this link to read my story of how I entered into gambling, How I

finally stopped it, and also how you can stop it if you are already addicted to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7497384/how-stop-gambling-forex-trading
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sanwo Olu is trying
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by stacyadams: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:
Was this not the reason for end SARS protest. How some idiots now turn around to say it was a bid by the Igbos to ruin Lagos, like are you people daft. When police do their thing they don't look at tribes , they kill anyone at will and get away with it. Bullets no Sabi tribe wey u dey o.

Our tribalism is a big problem and nairaland has become a platform where tribalism is allowed to grow unchecked.

Some said the protesters were jobless and was blocking the road for them to go to work...if e never reach some people their brains will not function properly.... Shey the govt will condem,console and not fix the problem... We go get sense by force na matter of time grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by stacyadams: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
seguno2:

You dey mind that hypocrite and his crocodile tears. To deceive who? Maybe the Almajiri agberos they are breeding for political violence, by depriving them of free education for all children in quality government schools with adequate professional teachers

It remains to be seen whether Lagosians are as wise as Osun and Edo people.

Just forget lagosians.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Ezmans: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gistville:
This is honestly sad. Its more upsetting to know that a lot of this happens regularly that goes unnoticed. A lot of these policemen are always itchy to use their guns.

You'll be surprised to know that this Ajiwe Police Station was renovated and built beautifully by generous citizens in that axis. Now see how they are repaying us. Second person shot dead this month now by officers from that station
waiting for Lagos white paper where they I'll declare no life was lost, remember ensars white paper
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by FrenzyAffiliate(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Mrexpress(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is why everybody ought to have supported the #ENDSARS movement. Dont be surprised if the late lawyer kicked against the #ENDSARS movement.

If we dont stand up against this bad governance, the repercussion will reach everybody one way or the other.

Pls check my signature
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by drewcee: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oga just place all the four children under the care of the state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by juman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Really?
Oh no.
I feel like kill some police officers.
They are too reckless.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
EndSars was predicated upon societal ills such as this. The powers that be in Lagos saw it to be a spark that could have morphed into flames of revolution, went ahead to infiltrate the ranks of innocent protesting Nigerians with thugs and hoodlums just to give the procession a demonic colouration, then unleashed the military upon youths, circumstances of which led to countless deaths of innocents. From there, the tool of propaganda was released to discredit the entire struggle and today, it has successfully been painted as a tribal warfare where according to certain quarters, "Igbos wanted to burn down Lagos and in extension, the South West".

Today, that same propaganda is being propagated chiefly on Nairaland while the underlying issues of concern have remained un-addressed and unchecked.

So, I hold absolutely no pity or empathy for any victims of police brutality and high-handedness, especially if said victim is from the South West or of Yoruba extraction. To blazes with the lot of you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Teeroyzimma: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
oloyedewaris:
Some people will be pained cos this is Lagos

Forgetting that much more atrocities happen in other state esp. SE and North

Lagos is still the safest state in Lagos
thank God you said lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by juman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Was the driver of the vehicle trying to run away from police men?

Dont run away from police men in third world country.
They might kill you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Advancedman(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Emman08: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Even if the policeman is killed it won't even come close to replacing her. Imagine a pregnant expecting mother, a lawyer, someone's wife. Nigerian police are vile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Kollabo419: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nna mehnn

Akwa ifu indi nwi oji
Mâ nwete fá Mhm gá kugbwö Ofu ónye straight

Commiserate, condoles , expressed shock, condemned, dismissed , commenced investigation, disassociated etc

Government of nonsense
Mtcheew
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Tflex01: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Buddha3:
EndSars was predicated upon societal ills such as this. The powers that be in Lagos saw it to be a spark that could have morphed into flames of revolution, went ahead to infiltrate the ranks of innocent protesting Nigerians with thugs and hoodlums just to give the procession a demonic colouration, then unleashed the military upon youths, circumstances of which led to countless deaths of innocents. From there, the tool of propaganda was released to discredit the entire struggle and today, it has successfully been painted as a tribal warfare where according to certain quarters, "Igbos wanted to burn down Lagos and in extension, the South West".

Today, that same propaganda is being propagated chiefly on Nairaland while the underlying issues of concern have remained un-addressed and unchecked.

So, I hold absolutely no pity or empathy for any victims of police brutality and high-handedness, especially if said victim is from the South West or of Yoruba extraction. To blazes with the lot of you!

Tribal mor.on... to hell with your pity! Go and pity your miserable parents first.

Your useless family members are next victims by God's grace. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Shaev7(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mourning my foot!
All of you are serial killers!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Our tribalism is a big problem and nairaland has become a platform where tribalism is allowed to grow unchecked.

Na big yarn b this and it's painful, nairaland has lost it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tflex01:

Tribal mor.on... to hell with your pity! Go and pity your miserable parents first.

Your useless family members are next victims by God's grace. Ode!

You don't have sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by MrCuteking(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is why I don’t drive pass under the Jubilee bridge at Ajah. It’s like a ghetto zone for both agbero and police.

Same Ajiwe police officers that said I should buy them Alomo + several kinds of shepe. Omo those guys eyes they shook for that area.

Only those with experience will notice how those police officers use to hide in the dark around that bridge so as not to observe their presence before you drive pass. Immediately you have no other route, they jump out from no where to task you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by coolatlantic: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
So sad

Anyways you can learn how to use Excel like a Pro

Check my signature for details
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
I share in the families grief and send my sincere condolences

The DPO should in all good conscience resign
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by fydence: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adjovi:
Was this not the reason for end SARS protest. How some idiots now turn around to say it was a bid by the Igbos to ruin Lagos, like are you people daft. When police do their thing they don't look at tribes , they kill anyone at will and get away with it. Bullets no Sabi tribe wey u dey o.

na why I nor kuku put mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Ilora0550: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by SugarGirl44(f): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Mourn kwa

Same thing we protested and him and his dead body godfather called Bola sent battalion of armies to killed us.
It shall never be well with the wicked

Same way obi sent batallions to kill ibo youths in azu river or what’s the name, with evidence o.
While there’s no evidence for the one you’re crying about.
But you’ve never for once called out obi, are you not a hypocrite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by CSTRR: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
You are mourning her now?

Really?

When youths were protesting against police brutality, didnt this eleyi of Lagos and his godfather conspired with the FG to unleash the army on them?

Idiot.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by CSTRR: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by ofiko123(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
RIP to the dead..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family by Dayaa: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sanwo Olu dey try sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.