Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula (2145 Views)

Indian PM Hugs Putin As He Arrives Moscow For Talks (Photos) / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Modi, Indian PM's Twitter Handle 'Briefly Compromised', Crypto Scam Link Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Betscoreodds: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Karnice600:

To notice u no be by force na.
Biko check next doors.
I travel. I no dey house.

You always get insults cos you've decided to make yourself a house in a fool lhill, where all the people's waste get dumped.
They don't see you. They see a fool hill first and then a displaced, low witted fellow who's lost his sense
The moment you defend NATO , you automatically become foolish.
And for God's sake, a simpleton person can also be called a fool in plain English. That the truth cos that's what it is.
So I get it. Every time someone tells you the truth about yourself, you feel to say I travel. I no dey house..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Karnice600: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You always get insults cos you've decided to make yourself a house in a fool lhill, where all the people's waste get dumped.
They don't see you. They see a fool hill first and then a displaced, low witted fellow who's lost his sense
The moment you defend NATO , you automatically become foolish.
And for God's sake, a simpleton person can also be called a fool in plain English. That the truth cos that's what it is.
So I get it. Every time someone tells you the truth about yourself, you feel to say I travel. I no dey house..
Read what you just wrote again, if you'll understand
Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Betscoreodds: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Karnice600:

Read what you just wrote again, if you'll understand
read it again go back read it till you get it
Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
When we told Ukraine to be neutral they thought we were worshipping Russia they did not know we were trying to avoid what is happening in Ukraine now which is Ukraine is in darkness and cold and bleeding lol

. And Russians face a warm Christmas with a lovely hot cooked meal with Thier families. And I'm supposed to believe Ukraine is winning FFS ���
Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Otobong3374(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Is It Not The War Putin Told Us About That He Is Doing Exercise With Ukraine?? Hmmmm! I'm Very Surprised Ooo & Now Look At How Putin Exercise Is Coming To His Home, Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
In a video address on Wednesday, EU Commission head Ursula Von der Leyen said that 100,000 Ukrainian troops had been killed. However a spokesperson for the EU Commission later clarified that this was a mistake, and the figure referred to those both killed and injured.
3 days ago
Ukraine war: Zelensky aide reveals up to 13,000 war dead - BBC News
www.bbc.com › world-europe-63829973
About Featured Snippets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Officially Restores Cold War / Murderer Of Soleimani Killed In US Plane Downing In Afghanistan: Sources / Russian President, Vladimir Putin Leads Fight Against Corona Virus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.