Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,071 members, 7,890,528 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! (11725 Views)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER PUSSY BRO!

She is NOT INTO YOU BRO.

it has gotten so BAD THAT HER BODY CAN NO LONGER PRETEND ABOUT IT.

if you want to knw if am telling you the fact, then do this.

when next you are inside her, start this gist with her.
tell her you watched a film, the husband was fuking the wife and then told her "lets play pretense Bleep" and the wife askd him what does that mean?

And he told her to close her eyes and begin to imagine and pretend its another guy she is fucking - (by the time you mention this, her pussy
will begin to soak wet). start giving her graphic gist of how the wife closed her eyes and before you can say jack, the wife started cuming!

Gist her in detail how the mans wife cum so hard she fainted!

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE GIST, YOUR WIFE WOULD AV CUM SO HARD THAT SHE WILL SOAK EVERYWHERE!

That will be the prove that i am right that she is not into you bc u r boring her out.

COME BACK HERE AND TELL US HOW IT WENT. MENTION ME AND I WILL COME AND TELL YOU WAT TO DO NEXT.

All the best bro.
Story for the gods. Why is she still with me if she’s not into me? She said she was raped sometimes and she’s an introvert. She doesn’t go out like that.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by imagrg(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin
Another man toto?
VawulenceProMax:
Don't turn olosho to wife una no go hear. She don over Bleep. It will take like 5 hefty guys to get her wet.. one on her right boobs, one on her left boobs one on her clit. You kissing her. And me ready to pound her once she is wet and ready. Let me know when you want me to help out

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Omo.. shocked cheesy

This Girl ehn.. It's like you go sabi Knack well well o. cool

Lol I no sabi ooo na the guy do dey do the work ni, the only thing be say the pussy go dey draw like ogbono so e no go hard the guy kwanu.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dshocker:

Miss ogbono grin grin grin
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
she doesn’t really moan. Her own no pass oh shit, Bleep
Lol haaaa guy your woman was circumcised. Lol how come it took u to this long to realized that?

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I no sabi ooo na the guy do dey do the work ni, the only thing be say the pussy go dey draw like ogbono so e no go hard the guy kwanu.
I’m still waiting for you oo. Tell me what to do.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol haaaa guy your woman was circumcised. Lol how come it took u to this long to realized that?
So there’s no way out like this?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
I’m still waiting for you oo. Tell me what to do.
Oh dear, sorry but your woman was circumcised yeah she was, it might be that she doesn't know or she knows but there's nothing she can do about it. If you are finding it difficult to enjoy sex with her, maybe u should just look elsewhere or buy baby oil nd apply if u still want to be having sex with her. For a circumcised lady? There's no remedy.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
So there’s no way out like this?
yes dear, it's either you buy baby oil to apply whenever u want to have sex with her or just look elsewhere so as to satisfy yourself sexually. Bc for a circumcised lady, there's no remedy dear.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yes dear, it's either you buy baby oil to apply whenever u want to have sex with her or just look elsewhere so as to satisfy yourself sexually. Bc for a circumcised lady, there's no remedy dear.
chai! I thought as much. You know most Igbo women were circumcised right?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
oh she's an igbo lady? Yeah they do circumcise some of the bc of their promiscuousness. Poor her!!!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oh dear, sorry but your woman was circumcised yeah she was, it might be that she doesn't know or she knows but there's nothing she can do about it. If you are finding it difficult to enjoy sex with her, maybe u should just look elsewhere or buy baby oil nd apply if u still want to be having sex with her. For a circumcised lady? There's no remedy.
Damn! This one hurt though. No wonder she’s not always in the mood. I always put her in the mood most of the time. But why is her pussy always making noise when I’m hitting it very fast?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
oh she's an igbo lady? Yeah they do circumcise some of the bc of their promiscuousness. Poor her!!! And now it has affected her sexually...
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Pharmsavi: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Make i chop inside d ogbono na

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oh she's an igbo lady? Yeah they do circumcise some of the bc of their promiscuousness. Poor her!!!
Yes she’s an igbo lady. I think you are right though. Thanks for the contribution!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Yes she’s an igbo lady. I think you are right though. Thanks for the contribution!
Yeah ur welcome
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pharmsavi:

Make i chop inside d ogbono na
E no dey
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Pharmsavi: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E no dey
Cook special for me i fit to buy foodstuffs
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Damn! This one hurt though. No wonder she’s not always in the mood. I always put her in the mood most of the time. But why is her pussy always making noise when I’m hitting it very fast?
Noise? What kind of noise? Is it the one that sounds like fart or that fukum fukum fukum sound. Which one? I can even imagine the pains she went through during childbirth Haaa God ooo women are trying oo. Pls God oo my own shouldn't be painful biko

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by AYNL: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Noise? What kind of noise? Is it the one that sounds like fart or that fukum fukum fukum sound. Which one? I can even imagine the pains she went through during childbirth Haaa God ooo women are trying oo. Pls God oo my own shouldn't be painful biko

LMAO

What is this? grin
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
AYNL:

LMAO

What is this? grin
What is what?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Olamilekxy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Does she have clit? Like was she circumcised? If she is then that's the reason it's happening that way. A circumcised lady hardly get wet or even enjoy sex. And childbirth is always painful for such ladies it might be that she also has a tear bc of childbirth or something. Just try and find out if she was circumcised

What is the solution if she was circumcised?

Had one girl like that
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Aspirila: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Lies! She doesn’t like sex. She’s my baby mama.
When you knew the truth but yourself so why are you here ranting ,abi u want make we know say u Bleep today?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Olamilekxy:

What is the solution if she was circumcised?

Had one girl like that
There's no remedy dear, it's either you buy baby oil and apple of which it will make little or no difference or better still look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual urge. Is she also an igbo girl?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Donald7610: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2022
That is the sign of menopause
Google it yourself
Ignore those Kidz comments

It could be early menopause
It will be irregular till it stops
Her monthly period may seized too
You have to apply natural oil as lubricant else you will injure your your penny
Buy original virgin oil as lubricant and forget solution to that

You can do more romantic play before the game so for to cum

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes like Fart!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Donald7610:
That is the sign of menopause
Google it yourself
Ignore those Kidz comments

It could be early menopause
It will be irregular till it stops
Her monthly period may seized too
You have to apply natural oil as lubricant else you will injure your your penny
Buy original virgin oil as lubricant and forget solution to that

You can do more romantic play before the game so for to cum
21 years old girl. Lol
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:
Yes like Fart!
Lol that one is normal, when the sex don too deep or when she's wet inside it's possible for such sounds to come out. No reason am na normal thing.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol that one is normal, when the sex don too deep or when she's wet inside it's possible for such sounds to come out. No reason am na normal thing.

So you're not a virgin lipsrsealed...shame
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Prettygirl200(f): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Rayban25:

So you're not a virgin lipsrsealed...shame
Shame on your mother!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shame on your mother!! lipsrsealed

Chai...so you sef dey release that nonsense sound...dirty girl.. grin.if we say you're olosho now you go dey vex...premarital sex is a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.