Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,000 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

ORE The Goddess Of Nature!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ORE The Goddess Of Nature!!! (222 Views)

Unleashing The Power Of Nature: Your Ultimate Water Borehole Drilling Solution! / Lotus Estate's Latest Development: A Spectacular Fusion Of Nature And Technology / Buy 6 Plots Get 1 Plot Free-ore Estate (ketu Epe)…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ORE The Goddess Of Nature!!! by lucile321(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Greetings beautiful people.
Encouraging you to take bold steps that can bring a lot of positive changes in preparation to face the uncertainty of life is what I do with great pleasure.

Earning today?? Invest in real estate, just remember that when a food finishes from a plate it’s termed “dirty plate”.
When e red, you’ll literally face the consequences alone. Whiles you can, invest massively and consistently. It’s all LOVE FROM HERE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ORE offers you 600sqms for just N1.5million!!!!!!!!

There’s a statutory fee of N1million payable outside the payment plan.
Take advantage of this flexible payment plan and own a full plot of land at ORE. You can build or resell overtime.
I’m just a DM away where all the mouth watering offer is spilled. Let’s get started!

I’ll be assisting only two investors who want to become land owners at ORE but don’t have up to N500k to deposit before 31st December. Remember new price takes effect from 1st January.

ORE by Citi buildings UNVEILING ORE ( THE GOODNESS OF NATURE)!!!���� It is new and it is sizzling hot!���
ORE( THE GOODNESS OF NATURE) is a top-class privately owned luxury estate that is powered by Citi Buildings Real Estate and Property Development Limited.

With her amazing serene environment suitable for quality and better living experience, ORE ( THE GOODNESS OF NATURE)is the perfect estate.

Where is ORE ( THE GOODNESS OF NATURE)located❓ It is located in Ketu-Epe, Lagos state. WHY CHOOSE ORE ( THE GOODNESS OF NATURE)❔
- You will build a network of high-profile personalities.
- Healthy and peaceful living environment.
- High rate of property appreciation.
- It is located in the new phase of Lagos.
- It is very affordable. LANDMARKS:
- St Augustine University
-The proposed international airport.
-Isimi Lagos
-Epe Resort and Spa
- Yabatech Epe Campus
-Lagos State Food and Logistics Hub.
ESTATE FEATURES ☑️Top class security gatehouse ☑️Perimeter fence. ☑️Concretizes draina…

(1) (Reply)

Prime Jv Deal � �size: 6,000sqm �value: N7.5bbillion ��️old Ikoyi �open / Industrial Laminating And Punching Machine For Sale / Should I Accept Cash Buyer For My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.