Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,726 members, 7,945,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) (33124 Views)

Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Ayobeck(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Nah dis one call himself professional footballer.pf in bbn...lover boy.. Christmas self is not biblical,c for my street dey r drinking trophy ,smoking to celebrate Christmas,d birth of Jesus wey no easy wey king Herod wan kill Jesus because e no c Jesus,c how e wasted little little kids.. rubbish Christmas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congratulations to them
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2022
That guy go deal with you sotay you go wan go back home! No going out, no cooking alone, no friends, etc. From what I saw of Shegzz in Big Brother House, he's the kind of man who doesn't argue much, and when he does, with his fists clenched. Very possessive. I still de tink say na im make Bella lose the Prize.

Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by gassbee: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2022
First pic is really romantic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by EngrKemp: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
And they now use same cream abi.

From this bbn show,it is now evident that Nigerians (unmarried) don't ever keep or v serious relationship.
It's just relationship for knacking sake that's all..

Jusl look at them
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Wuna just dey marry wuna self
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by house10studios: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
undecided
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Your generation hungry
Switruth:
how bro? You’re indeed hungry.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Most boring BB9ja ever.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wow! So this was that serious? I wish them all the best
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by shimolv: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by vengertime: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
This Bella get catfish brain. This guy will beat shege comot for that her coconut head
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin sheggz looking like a warri santa
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by doneback04: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija stars, Sheggz And Bella celebrate their first Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

Both ex-housemates who started a romantic relationship in the Big Brother Naija house this year shared loved-up photos of themselves dressed in marching green and black outfits to celebrate their first Christmas together.

The photos were captioned on their Instagram handles;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmpQqSILuMz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Nawa, this Christmas na only me wey no Carry woman grin grin is well next year I suppose marry
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yoruba pricks, the sweetest prick in Nigeria. No igbo girl chop am and remains the same again, they always build their worlds around it, even if they are married to another man.

I'm hoarding my Christmas greetings from all the moderators, especially Mynd44. Let her go and collect her season greetings from those she did not ban this year.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
If they really like each other then that's nice.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mercy said BBNaija relationship na scam. For her to make the claim almost four years after her season means she’s throwing shade at these two. Phyna and Bella were not on good terms with Chi Chi so her mentor, Mercy Eke, indirectly dissed their relationships.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija stars, Sheggz And Bella celebrate their first Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

Both ex-housemates who started a romantic relationship in the Big Brother Naija house this year shared loved-up photos of themselves dressed in marching green and black outfits to celebrate their first Christmas together.

The photos were captioned on their Instagram handles;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmpQqSILuMz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Well at least they are not in fucking pajamas!
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Switruth: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Your generation hungry
yes na. Na only hungry man wey no dey see well dey cast other people. Hunger wan finish you bro.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wetin u sabi inside life?... na one of the problem be that, looseguarding. Cos u don’t know wen to comment or not.. how u want take sabi?... olodo
Switruth:
yes na. Na only hungry man wey no dey see well dey cast other people. Hunger wan finish you bro.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Switruth: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Wetin u sabi inside life?... na one of the problem be that, looseguarding. Cos u don’t know wen to comment or not.. how u want take sabi?... olodo
I just pity you. U go just sit don dey call ur fellow human being names knowing fully well that you really worth nothing outside here. Kid.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ok
Switruth:
I just pity you. U go just sit don dey call ur fellow human being names knowing fully well that you really worth nothing outside here. Kid.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fair is fair Bella na fire, I wouldn't have done otherwise anyways, wished she was my gf
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Nature33: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
and is making headlines. does it reduce d Prix of rice?? fornicators.their life their problems.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by jackson44(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol Mr London this ,London that . No content
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Sweetvie: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omo London tota lenu grin
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
E no go last.. Wish dem d best tho.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
These two
With the way they were fooling themselves
In the House
One would think they would've wedded by now.
Re: BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) by luluman: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Confused set of people
Fight 7:30, settle 7:35, quarrel again 7:40, settle 7:50, break up 7:55, divorce 7:58, love again 8:00 on & on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos) / Bambam Looks Radiant In New Cleavage-Baring Photo / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.