Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,137 members, 7,977,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

5 Things Happy Couples Do Before Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Happy Couples Do Before Bed (310 Views)

What Couples Do … (18+) / 8 Reasons Why Happy Couples Rarely Share Their Relationship Statuses On Social M / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Happy Couples Do Before Bed by zaza1955: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2022
It’s very important to spend some time with your partner before bed. It doesn’t matter how much time you have to spend together – an hour or just a few minutes. If it’s just the 2 of you enjoying each other, talking, and showing your love, that is all you need.

I’ve made a list of some simple but very effective pieces of advice. So sit back, relax and enjoy;

1- They have a heart-to-heart talk

Some couples like to talk about their feelings, hopes, desires, and their love for one another before BED. This helps them build trust with each other and to feel safe and connected.”

2- They keep the kids out of the bedroom

Your bedroom should be a sanctuary for the two of you. Although nightmares and illnesses might trigger children to climb into bed with you, in general, if intimacy and connection is your goal, encourage children to stay in their own rooms. Couples need privacy and boundaries to stay connected.

Read full article HERE:[url] https://relationshipchief.com/2022/12/27/before-bed/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Silence In A Relationship / How Do I Forget? / I Regret Not Watching Smallville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.