Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,694 members, 7,975,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills (12903 Views)

Shell Sells Stake In Nigerian Oil Block For $533m / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by rickleye: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Do not pay the government
- Target some projects to build
- Pay the money to IMF to reduce the deficit
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by 910adeola: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pay to whom exactly?Pay to whom exactly?...
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by Josephkabila12: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nah wetin kill Kula king be dis in 2008. When some boys drown de king and some chiefs
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by brandsoncharlie: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Judolisco:
Not enough.... They should use d money to clean the environment instead... Na only 3 people go share dis money for Niger delta... When they finish the money they'll start shouting marginalisation and exploitation again... I've not seen greedy set of people in my life... Jst look at delta state and bayelsa...
I past through those state Recently, I was just shaking my head.
All I saw was corruption beyond repairs .
Nigeria is not a serious country else what’s shell doing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by brandsoncharlie: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Judolisco:
the peanut allocated to you what have u used it for!?
Is he the governor of his state? What happened to ken Sarowiwa and others that demanded accountability from their leaders.
If you carry government for head you go die like chicken no body go reason you.
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by Hamiltonii: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Judolisco:
the peanut allocated to you what have u used it for!?
Why should another 'alocate' my wealth to me? Every region has mineral resources, let everyman control his. Period.
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by visijo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
blowjohn:

Where did u get the strength mind to stay off Internet?

That thing hard pass exam o.

The day I misplaced my phone it was as if my money lost
grin cheesy cheesy I can relate
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by visijo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
meobizy:
Living a normal life for three days made me realize Nairalanders are lowlifes.
ahh comrade with general vawulence

1 Like

Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by MasterTeeUSA: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
15 Million Euros is NONSENSE money given how much SHELL made and the level of devastation. Let them use that money to hire contractors to clean up their own mess. NONSENSE Judgment that they cant pass out in the West. What about the long-term health implications?

postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2022/12/24/shell-to-pay-15-mln-euros-in-settlement-over-nigerian-oil-spills/
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by Judolisco(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hamiltonii:

Why should another 'alocate' my wealth to me? Every region has mineral resources, let everyman control his. Period.
that's another talk for another day... Why should other states be having more infrastructure than u guys... U better start asking for accountability.... Wike has been working in his state... What has other governors been doing with their own share of d money
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by Judolisco(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Is he the governor of his state? What happened to ken Sarowiwa and others that demanded accountability from their leaders.
If you carry government for head you go die like chicken no body go reason you.
ino carry government for head.... Wetin I dey tell am b say people from their region always have a particular person like Ken saro wiwa... People like tompolo and asari dokubo, boyloaf and others... I don't want to even mention the people in government like their governors.... They shout about exploitation all d time but once they are given a post or money they keep quiet... Wit all d money that has been pumped
into d Niger delta region dat place should be looking like London... But na dem dem dey chop d money... Imagine if all d governors there can jst work like governor wike
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by chysam: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2022
E no clear me oo
Oil spill affects Niger delta people, federal govt claims the money which in turn goes to people not even close to the spillage zone
Re: Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills by OyinO: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Shell should not pay. Shell should clean up the oil spills and rehab the ecosystems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.