Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,372 members, 7,940,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

The New Bride - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Bride (2933 Views)

When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Oshomole And New Bride Honeymoon Photo / This Kiss Though,caption This Pics Of Oshiomole N His New Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Bride by apoti(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
A bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time. Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but the girl gives him a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but very reluctantly. Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence, OKAY!!

grin grin
Re: The New Bride by StudioCFR(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
make i laugh undecided
Re: The New Bride by ice234: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2011
I dey laff for my mind
Re: The New Bride by yinkalink(f): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2011
U tried but u can do better
Re: The New Bride by newbride: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
Geez common, this ain't funny,
Re: The New Bride by angelz(f): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
the 1st time l read that,
l really really laughed.
but now, dont know what to do
Re: The New Bride by Vicjustice: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
Funny enough
Re: The New Bride by apoti(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
Studio CFR:

make i laugh undecided
no you can cry sad
ice234:

I dey laff for my mind
anyhow, anywhere is permitted
yinkalink:

U tried but u can do better
sweerie don't worry, the next will be better cool

newbride:

Geez common, this ain't funny,

you know the way out right
Re: The New Bride by realcyber: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
there is one way out
Re: The New Bride by StudioCFR(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
im still searching for the yoke. . . Joke i meant
Re: The New Bride by yinkalink(f): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2011
Aite, will b xpecting more
Re: The New Bride by Exponental(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2011
Read ds joke somtyms on NL/joke.
Re: The New Bride by mikuz(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2011
Please how do i locate the joke?
Re: The New Bride by StudioCFR(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
Exits Thread
Re: The New Bride by tanimz(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Konji no hold me at all. undecided
Re: The New Bride by StudioCFR(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
u know wetin konji mean
Re: The New Bride by tanimz(f): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2011
Yes, I do.
Re: The New Bride by StudioCFR(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2011
ok but right now . . U are on your own.

Bye
Re: The New Bride by ice234: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
now i wan laff out
Re: The New Bride by avonlu(m): 4:14am On Feb 19, 2012
If you're looking for something funky, glamorous and show-stopping for your wedding day, go retro. While there have always been retro-lovers, the style really hit its peak recently with TV series such as Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire leading the way with 'lady-like' glamour. To celebrate WeddingsOnline's Karen Birney rustles up some glamorous inspiration and showcases 10 wedding gowns that capture the 'retro' style so well, whether you see yourself as a 50's starlett or a 70's Player.

If you're looking for sassy retro style, Ian Stuart is your man. These tea-length dresses aren't just for showing off a killer pair of heels, they are also ultra-feminine and their full, kicked-out skirts scream 'Jack Rabbit Slims' (it's from<em>Pulp Fiction</em>, in case you didn't know!) The french lace on Cadillac is just to die for and gives a glamorous finish to the dress, while the slitghly dropped waist, sweetheart neckline and rouching on Cannes makes for a more demure dress, where you can let the shape speak for itself!

These Ian Stuart dresses are a little more 80s in style, while the cut is firmly Mad Men-esque. The full skirt on each are very playful, while the accessories on each give them a more French Riveira 1983 feel. Super cute and daringly chic.

Lizzie Agnew's oh-so-sweet creations have all the charm of the 40s, with below the knee skirts and conservative bodices. One of the great things about these dresses is they can be worn again after the wedding and passed on - not to mention appreciate - to the next generation!

These modern takes on a 60s look are incredibly stylish, though not for the faint hearted. They are very different shapes but encompass a 60s ethos of 'if you got it, flaunt it', but are also very aware that it's a wedding day! These would be perfect evening or day after dresses!

Ok, this may be going against the whole 'Top 10 Retro Dresses' topic but if this jumpsuit doesn't say RETRO GLAMOUR to you I'll eat that hat. Chiffon sleeves? Check. Diamonte sash? Check. Silk pilazzo pants? Checkarino! Very 70s, very Studio 54, very you,

(1) (Reply)

Akpors No Go Kill Me / Lets See The Bold To Identify Their Month / Different Types Of Women When They're Pregnant (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.