Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,172 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! (642 Views)

A Tantalizing Taste To Relish! / Dishing Tasty Treats Your Way Right Away! / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by Moscow11(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Get over the day’s hump with tasty treats to further make the holidays a well worth period of rest and relaxation.
Visit www.tantalizersng.com and Jumia Food to place your order and sit back for your tantalizing and fresh delivery!. Also, Call 07015999154, 07015999023 for fast deliveries.

Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
You disappeared..Na steady cooking you dey now.

Onwere ndi gbagara Christmas.

I didn't want ndi ishi-mgbaka juru nga to ruin my Christmas, so I had to stay off. cheesy
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by Munzy14(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

I didn't want ndi ishi-mgbaka juru nga to ruin my Christmas, so I had to stay off. cheesy
Lol...Here should be part of the fun..
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Here should be part of the fun..

It is, but sometimes ehn... grin

Just yesterday night that I logged on, one crept out of nowhere as if o chege nne ya nche. Na WA! cheesy
Na guys dey enjoy nairaland pass na. But the truth be say nairaland without females go dey boring.
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by Munzy14(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is, but sometimes ehn... grin

Just yesterday night that I logged on, one crept out of nowhere as if o chege nne ya nche. Na WA! cheesy
Na guys dey enjoy nairaland pass na. But the truth be say nairaland without females go dey boring.
On Christmas day, after daily activity, I just carry my phone, keep my drink one corner na aga through topics and comment..You go laugh tire..This place wu comedy zone if you choose to ignore attention seekers and unserious people. grin

Anyone can enjoy here whether male or female.
My ex, when we started dating, we crack jokes with comments on nairaland..Anyi ga agugide comments here na achi

The world without female will be soo boring..I can't even imagine it..We won't bother hustling for the best life sef.

Imahu na female population ka Ebe a...Some use M to avoid attention.
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by mariahAngel(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Munzy14:

On Christmas day, after daily activity, I just carry my phone, keep my drink one corner na aga through topics and comment..You go laugh tire..This place wu comedy zone if you choose to ignore attention seekers and unserious people. grin

Anyone can enjoy here whether male or female.
My ex, when we started dating, we crack jokes with comments on nairaland..Anyi ga agugide comments here na achi

The world without female will be soo boring..I can't even imagine it..We won't bother hustling for the best life sef.

I mahu na female population ka Ebe a...Some use M to avoid attention.

I don't agree with the bolded o.
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don't agree with the bolded o.
You won't..But factually it is..

Onwehu Ogbaku population nwoke na akari ndi Nwaanyi except it is purposely a one gender gathering.
Re: Have A Tantalizing Holiday Filled With Tasty Treats! by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Munzy14:

You won't..But factually it is..

Onwehu Ogbaku population nwoke na akari ndi Nwaanyi except it is purposely a one gender gathering.

Ngwanu. smiley

(1) (Reply)

According To Order, Arrange Swallows Based On Which Is Mostly Eaten?? / Eat Or Pass? / Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.