Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence (24209 Views)

Shock Awaits Those Challenging Obi’s Popularity In The North – Diran Onifade / Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence — Obi’s Spokesman / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Poshest4: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol you that you are suffering even your father can't eat two square meals and there is nothing you can do about that oh no too bad, keep doing nairaland with your itel phone I pity your mother she even has to hawk at her age and you this animal is on nairaland arguing shit, useless boy

clinician2x:

Nope. Obviously I have more brains than ur papa so I can't be a pauper.

You are a fool.
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by lovinagbad: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Now they have started insulting Arthur Eze. Obidient doesn't have Shame at all. They don't have limits in insulting anyone who doesn't share their myopic idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by UNDFTD: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by clinician2x: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poshest4:
Lol you that you are suffering even your father can't eat two square meals and there is nothing you can do about that oh no too bad, keep doing nairaland with your itel phone I pity your mother she even has to hawk at her age and you this animal is on nairaland arguing shit, useless boy

Hehehe let me show u a simple snapshot. This is just the withdrawal for Xmas spending. Can your useless father ever??

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by uchelouis45(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol, How does Obi emergence reduce Arthur's influence,..

everyone knows Obi can't win, 2023 is too delicate to use it to. Make any foolish brave statements.

If you're not in the camp of dislodging APC, then you are as worse as an APC supporter.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Only the PDP is capable, Atiku is coming
Your December is almost over o
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Igboslayer: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Honourable1901:
Obi and his zombies thinks they are influential
This thought baffles me on a serious note...what are they taking ?

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by skuribeebo: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
I will we could take it back.
But peter Obi is one of them.
Let the British take over for 100 years.
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Poshest4: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
clinician2x:

Hehehe let me show u a simple snapshot. This is just the withdrawal for Xmas spending. Can your useless father ever??
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Sureboyy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
IMASTEX:
There exist only two groups in Nigeria. Those who are benefiting grossly from the current bad state of the country. And those who are badly affected by the state of the country. Unfortunately, the later are more in number yet support the formal that actually careless of them but what they stand to get.
Simply put my brother
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Poshest4: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol you are the greatest fool can you imagine this monkey I can't stop laughing now its confirmed your a complete fool suffer no dey tire you, I still pity your parents cos I know they are living in poverty but their useless son is here deceiving himself, beta go commit suicide to save your shame

clinician2x:

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Sureboyy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obi Zombidiots social media bandits have come again with their nzogbu nzogbu politics. Peter Obi the fraudster rushed uninvited as usual to visit Arthur Eze so he can deceptively take photos with him and give his Zombidiots followers another batch of lies as new content to deceive the public that Arthur Eze is supporting Obi.

Now the wise man who has seen through Peter Obi fraudulent theatrics quickly announced to the world that it was an unsolicited visit Peter Obi made to him and he is in no way supporting Obi's candidacy for presidency.

When you are a billionaire like Arthur Eze you have a reputation to protect and won't allow a political prostitute and scammmer like Obi use your image to defraud the public.

And Arthur Eze even went further to give his honest opinion that Obi is just laboring in vain and can never win the presidency, and he would prefer a respectable character like Soludo to champion an Igbo presidency in Nigeria.

Now, Peter Obi mob of social media bandits have rushed out with their smear campaign to blackmail, intimidate and destroy Arthur Eze's good image. Zombidiots are a total bunch of hapless social media terrorists and bandits. Peter Obi supporters are the most wretched and frustrated souls in the world. undecided
Who are you supporting come 2023 election?
I guess Tinubu grin grin
You this foolish man I wonder how your father will feel with this mistake of a son he has
You prefer this country to be in Turmoil than for it to be better.
You will soon meet your Waterloo if you don't vote wisely
We are both a citizen of this country and it's our sole duty to vote wisely so our generations Don't suffer from our mistakes.
We are already suffering from the mistake made by our parents, let's not make their mistake again
Be wise Little man undecided
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by IMASTEX: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

But if Arthur had said otherwise, you'll be here jumping like a kangaroo � in celebration
Just be playing.
Why should he states otherwise when he is obviously a PDP man. Irrespective of whoever wins, nothing significant can be visible going by the reality on ground.
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by clinician2x: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poshest4:
Lol you are the greatest fool can you imagine this monkey I can't stop laughing now its confirmed your a complete fool suffer no dey tire you, I still pity your parents cos I know they are living in poverty but their useless son is here deceiving himself, beta go commit suicide to save your shame

Do I show you my fiverr account?

Can your stupid useless father ever?
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by clinician2x: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poshest4:

Hehehe useless idiot. Pls how much are these?

Lol idiot

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by MzErica(f): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obi Zombidiots social media bandits have come again with their nzogbu nzogbu politics. Peter Obi the fraudster rushed uninvited as usual to visit Arthur Eze so he can deceptively take photos with him and give his Zombidiots followers another batch of lies as new content to deceive the public that Arthur Eze is supporting Obi.

Now the wise man who has seen through Peter Obi fraudulent theatrics quickly announced to the world that it was an unsolicited visit Peter Obi made to him and he is in no way supporting Obi's candidacy for presidency.

When you are a billionaire like Arthur Eze you have a reputation to protect and won't allow a political prostitute and scammmer like Obi use your image to defraud the public.

And Arthur Eze even went further to give his honest opinion that Obi is just laboring in vain and can never win the presidency, and he would prefer a respectable character like Soludo to champion an Igbo presidency in Nigeria.

Now, Peter Obi mob of social media bandits have rushed out with their smear campaign to blackmail, intimidate and destroy Arthur Eze's good image. Zombidiots are a total bunch of hapless social media terrorists and bandits. Peter Obi supporters are the most wretched and frustrated souls in the world. undecided

See finishing. grin

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by MzErica(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
ClearFlair:

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Peter obi can never rule nigeria. Maybe he'll rule you fools in your biafuro shithole. grin

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Poshest4: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Those are more expensive than your parents I swear to God
No one in your household can afford one of those
Pauper

clinician2x:

Hehehe useless idiot. Pls how much are these?

Lol idiot
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obi needs to warn some of his spokespersons especially Okonkwo and Onifade as their activities are not helping his candidacy.
The response of Onifade was rude and Obi would not have approved it.
Politics is local. Obi and Eze will remain brothers even after the election.
Onifade will start searching for where to fix himself for his personal survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by clinician2x: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poshest4:
Those are more expensive than your parents I swear to God
No one in your household can afford one of those
Pauper

Ohhh so these things u can't even provide proper food for cost more than ur stupid father?

U don chop normal e come be dog. Talk another rubbish now make I flash u my fiverr account.

Wretched mumu
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by jaytee01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
undisputedKOC:

You can wail all what you want but that criminal drug baron will never rule Nigeria!

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by MzErica(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
ogbonti:

In western societies like the USA - people like Arthur Eze are referred to as the political “ESTABLISHMENT” - those who benefit form the corrupt system or whose influence and power must be protected at the detriment of the people- so why will anyone in this class ever want the people to rise and take back their country ? it doesn’t make sense

It’s like a you are expecting a known thief in your area to spend his money to buy bullet for vigilante so they can keep the area safe when he may be the victim of the same bullet the next day ? who does that ?

so expecting a person like Arthur Eze who has benefited immensely from the corrupt feudalistic system of Nigeria to support Obi who want to overturn that same
system is simply asking for too much - but no force on earth can stop the spirit of a mobilized people - the movement to rescue Nigeria is bigger than Obi himself - Obi may be the Moses who may end up NOT taking us to the promised land but he certainly has created the consciousness to take us to the River Jordan from Egypt …..where a Joshua will come on board to complete the mission

Nigerians are deeply united in hunger, anger and frustration and all these political games of ethno- religious sentiments won’t work this time around because there is nowhere a muslim buys bread cheaper than a muslim - there is nowhere an Igbo man gets light and yoruba man lives in darkness - christians and muslims have been kidnapped, raped and killed in this country over the last few years so people are tired and need a ray of hope

I am feeling the wave of 1993 where Abiola shocked us all wining Kano - the home state of Bashir Tofa - if care is not taken- Obi may win Lagos and Adamawa - although on slim margins

Go and mark this down!!!

Igbo will never rule nigeria. Stop fooling your self. grin
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Ekzoba(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ok

You don't have sense
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by Franky9584(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Imagine, Igbos always despises their own while othe tribes protect theirs.

E go shock some people come 2023
Re: Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence by IbrahimSola: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol, How does Obi emergence reduce Arthur's influence,..

everyone knows Obi can't win, 2023 is too delicate to use it to. Make any foolish brave statements.

If you're not in the camp of dislodging APC, then you are as worse as an APC supporter.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Only the PDP is capable, Atiku is coming

December has only 3 days left, dumbo. Has he dropped off? Do you think that it is Obi that is on the ballot for 2023? No, it's the suffering youths of this country. Some of them, like you, have decided not to have sense, but we will still have sense for them and vote out their predators.

Peter Obi has enjoyed organic love, support without money, ever since he emerged. Can u say the same of Mikano and Agbado Master?

This election is between the corrupt leaders and the suffering masses. If they people knew their true power, we would naturally be changing leaders every 4 years and you'll see how the country will take shape by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million / Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks / What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.