Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze (3078 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Shitty!
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by mii4u(f): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aladdin1:
Nigeria dey in shambles and yet APC and PDP still get nonsense confidence to think say dem go win the election. No be juju be dat?.God go disgrace them.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by asanausana91: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
I said it. Just look at the character of the people that are with Peter Obi. They are the most useless corrupt basterds.
Metu and Okupe supposed to be chilling with their prisoners uniform, but because of the forgiven spirit of Buhari this clown even get voice to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by FreedomfromtheT: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
With Arthur Eze publicly denouncing his support, it means Peter through his manifesto and exhaustive interviews can not convince successful entrepreneurs/billionaires/captains of industries that his policy plans are exceptional.

They all know a dullard when they see one!

It is not a coincidence that even Kingsley Moghalu withdrew his support. A campaign that runs on vibes and insults is not one that can be taken seriously by any sane individual/businessmen. A campaign that has RINU, Hundeyin and online handle mob as attack dogs is just a circus for amusement.
How many votes does each billionaire have? Can any entrepreneur dictate to their family kinsmen and even employees who to vote for?
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by 1Dray(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Word!
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by asanausana91: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Truth is that no Igbo politicians can make this kind of statement that authur made in public gathering ...them no born them well ...

Infact none can speak against obi in open gathering in Igbo land you would be dragged down instantly

Peter obi has the masses behind him that's what matters
Soludo made it.
Mr man, the reason why you see almost all the igbos are supporting Peter Obi is because they are afraid of IPOB who attack anybody that is not supporting Peter obi. Infact a large number of those that are shouting obi Obi will not vote for him in the east.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by asanausana91: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Served government yet not a single trace of government properties can be traced to him

Wealth didn't increase after government yet it dropped

Improved his state based on the global standard of MDG best in Nigeria

Didn't borrow , cleared old debt and saved 500 million dollars

Cleared pension and salary didn't owe

Brought modesty to government
this cheap lies is what I hate from these terrorists.
Can you swear that Peter Obi was not owing doctorss and teachers when he left office?
Ordinary Google will tell you that Peter Obi borrowed when he was governor.
Some of you are so so stupid that you agree with anything that Peter Obi said.
The good news is that Peter Obi will never be the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by fuckJones(f): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
How many votes does each billionaire have? Can any entrepreneur dictate to their family kinsmen and even employees who to vote for?
yes,
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by fuckJones(f): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Served government yet not a single trace of government properties can be traced to him

Wealth didn't increase after government yet it dropped

Improved his state based on the global standard of MDG best in Nigeria

Didn't borrow , cleared old debt and saved 500 million dollars

Cleared pension and salary didn't owe

Brought modesty to government
what make the doctors went on strike for 13 months under his administration?
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by mrvitalis(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

what make the doctors went on strike for 13 months under his administration?
Same thing that made fashola sack the doctors

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by mrvitalis(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
asanausana91:
this cheap lies is what I hate from these terrorists.
Can you swear that Peter Obi was not owing doctorss and teachers when he left office?
Ordinary Google will tell you that Peter Obi borrowed when he was governor.
Some of you are so so stupid that you agree with anything that Peter Obi said.
The good news is that Peter Obi will never be the president of this country.
Yet you can't show any proof ?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by fuckJones(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Same thing that made fashola sack the doctors
is fasola contesting.
answer quick, handle mop
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by mrvitalis(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

is fasola contesting.
answer quick, handle mop
They were governor the same time every state in Nigeria had same issue ...it was simply rectifying the agreement between FG and NMA

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by fuckJones(f): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

They were governor the same time every state in Nigeria had same issue ...it was simply rectifying the agreement between FG and NMA
can we now compare fasola achievement with that of obi?
answer quickly, handle mop
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by mrvitalis(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

can we now compare fasola achievement with that of obi?
answer quickly, handle mop
No need to it has already been compared by data

Obi came out on top

You can provide your own data if you feel this is wrong too

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by fuckJones(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No need to it has already been compared by data

Obi came out on top

You can provide your own data if you feel this is wrong too
source handle mop before I'm present to you my own
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by biaframaster200: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Olisah Metu used to be in Pdp...dem because he has been politically displaced....he is now behind Obi....

Who are the Mini Amadioah....

Those are tribal.code.....

.if you are not from the Nyamiri region....kmow that all your efforts will eventually land you in futility....

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by Gaabasky: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wonderful, Metush still dey? Hope say he don pay all d money finish
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by annisy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
2023 will retire so many politicians
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

source handle mop before I'm present to you my own

Empty.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by omoharry(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
All these rich people atimes as if na money dey put someone for power and no be vote... if say na money Atiku go don rule for like two terms ahead of buhari... the only region where people usually come out for campaign is intentionally North... the southerners will only troop out during elections... what I like about the Southerners is that u can't change their choice with money. They already know their man.. if u give them money they will collect and still vote their candidate.
Really !! That does not apply to Ekiti state . The people vote according to how far your money can reach out for them to vote for you .
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by habsydiamond(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
omoharry:
Really !! That does not apply to Ekiti state . The people vote according to how far your money can reach out for them to vote for you .
I could remember vividly, the election that brought Fayose in was the first I saw that was different.. people came out and voted for him even with incumbent throwing money everywhere... I knew this because I worked as an inec staff then. If people are tired of something, there is nothing u can use to entice them to change their minds.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by FreedomfromtheT: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

yes,
Will the billionaire follow the voters to where they will vote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti / See why markets in Onitsha And Aba Do Not Significantly Impact On State's IGR / Reject Kwankwaso’s Alleged Moves To Join APC – Kwanmada Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.