Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,200 members, 7,891,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) (1661 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Are You Mocking The Poor- KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day

Award-winning Fuji singer, Kwam1 has come under fire over video of him drinking garri on boxing day.

The singer had taken to his Instagram page to torment his fans with a video of enjoying the festive season. In the video, Kwam1 could be seen drinking garri and eating goat meat. Kwam1 credited his wife, Emmanuella Ropo for the sumptuous meal.

"On a Sunday afternoon on boxing day, garri with cold water and well seasoned goat meat is the daily yoooo @emmanuellaeversmiling”.

A fan who wasn’t pleased with the video, questioned his motive. The fan queried if Kwam1 was doing it to mock the poor or to catch cruise.

“So what’s the essence of posting this Is it to mock people that don’t have enough to eat during this festive period or just catch cruise. Honestly, to me it doesn’t make sense at all, my opinion though and I think am entitled to it”.

Earlier this year, Kwam1, and his wife, had taken to social media to share a lovey-dovey video of themselves.

Amidst criticisms, Kwam1 and his wife showed the world that loving and marrying each other is one of the best things that happened to them.

Taking to his Instagram page, Kwam1 shared a video of himself and his wife on a lovely date but did not disclose the location.

The video captured Kwam1 seriously devouring his meal while his wife Emmanuella was busy gushing over her beauty and showing off their meal.

The video left many fans of Kwam1 gushing over his wife’s beauty and the bond they share in their marriage.

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmKEd0tWXuw

https://amiloadednews.com/2022/12/are-you-mocking-the-poor-singer-kwam1-stirs-reactions-with-video-of-him-drinking-garri-on-christmas-day.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by dawnomike(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
How he feels like enjoying the food from his roots...

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by overdrive(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Drinking garri in a mansion with ac cooling his head.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by quadraheem(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ijebu people don’t joke with drinking garri anytime any day.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by Kharol1234: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
I no say e go enter front-page

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by Roboto11: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin

The feeling is real.
Re: KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day, Nigerians React (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
AbidoyeAyobami:

Are You Mocking The Poor- KWAM1 Spotted Drinking Garri On Christmas Day

Award-winning Fuji singer, Kwam1 has come under fire over video of him drinking garri on boxing day.

The singer had taken to his Instagram page to torment his fans with a video of enjoying the festive season. In the video, Kwam1 could be seen drinking garri and eating goat meat. Kwam1 credited his wife, Emmanuella Ropo for the sumptuous meal.

"On a Sunday afternoon on boxing day, garri with cold water and well seasoned goat meat is the daily yoooo @emmanuellaeversmiling”.

A fan who wasn’t pleased with the video, questioned his motive. The fan queried if Kwam1 was doing it to mock the poor or to catch cruise.

“So what’s the essence of posting this Is it to mock people that don’t have enough to eat during this festive period or just catch cruise. Honestly, to me it doesn’t make sense at all, my opinion though and I think am entitled to it”.

Earlier this year, Kwam1, and his wife, had taken to social media to share a lovey-dovey video of themselves.

Amidst criticisms, Kwam1 and his wife showed the world that loving and marrying each other is one of the best things that happened to them.

Taking to his Instagram page, Kwam1 shared a video of himself and his wife on a lovely date but did not disclose the location.

The video captured Kwam1 seriously devouring his meal while his wife Emmanuella was busy gushing over her beauty and showing off their meal.

The video left many fans of Kwam1 gushing over his wife’s beauty and the bond they share in their marriage.

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmKEd0tWXuw

https://amiloadednews.com/2022/12/are-you-mocking-the-poor-singer-kwam1-stirs-reactions-with-video-of-him-drinking-garri-on-christmas-day.html

Normal day, na MUSLIM e be na.. jus a Holz

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Bekes & Husband Welcome Baby Number 4 / “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments / Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.