Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:47 PM

Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter (1440 Views)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
“I am a PhD holder, unlike a secondary school cert holder or diploma cert holder. I do not ‘bedwet’, nor am I a spare tyre,” said Mr Kwankwaso.

Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), has doubled down on his attack against his opponents ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Among the contestants in next year’s presidential race are Bola Tinubu (All Progressives Congress), Atiku Abubakar (Peoples Democratic Party) and Peter Obi (Labour Party).

In a video posted on Twitter, Mr Kwankwaso, a former governor of Kano, reiterated his credentials as a bona fide candidate to rule Nigeria after the exit of incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

In the video, the ex-Kano governor fielded questions in the Hausa language, the NNPP standard-bearer explained that he has a rich understanding of how the Nigerian government operates and is the best among the presidential contestants.

“Nigerians should vote wisely this time around, as the country needs someone who can save it,” stated Mr Kwankwaso, presenting himself as the saviour.

The NNPP candidate added, “I’ve worked with the ministry of defence, served as the Kano state governor and represented Kano Central senatorial district for several years with enough knowledge to know what is needed.”

He also touted his educational qualifications with a veiled caustic comment aimed at Messrs Tinubu and Abubakar.

“I am a PhD holder, unlike a secondary school cert holder or diploma cert holder. I do not ‘bedwet’, nor am I a spare tyre,” said Mr Kwankwaso.

The NNPP’s spare tyre jab could refer to Mr Abubakar, a two-time vice president. The term spare tyre is considered demeaning by many politicians, including incumbent Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who prefers to be called “copilot.”

In July, Mr Kwankwaso specifically advised Mr Tinubu to focus on his failing health instead of engaging in the rigour of electioneering.

Last February, a video depicting Mr Tinubu’s soaked dress and probable odour dominated discussion across social media. At the palace of Awujale of Ijebuland in Ijebu Ode, the APC presidential standard-bearer’s dress was soaked behind when he stood up, with his security aide frantically covering his nose.

Later, interior minister Rauf Aregbesola, Mr Tinubu’s estranged ally, alluded to the incident, declaring “won ti n to ara” (they’re already urinating on themselves)

In September, a photograph of Mr Tinubu emerged wearing an inner device believed to be a ‘catheter bag’ to expel urine, further raising questions about his frail health status ahead of the 2023 general election.

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-tinubu-im-not-spare-tyre-do-not-bedwet-says-kwankwaso
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by jlinkd78(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Noted
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by ThoughtOfYou: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
We are watching
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
It is well with u
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by Jostoman: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
If it was obi that make this statement urchin would have invaded this thread with their nonsese comment because na peter obi be their problem.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by SmartPolician: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
So, the Police will have to announce that they will arrest him before doing that?

NONSENSE
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by Tochj(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu and his boys are so afraid of the North.
Shehu mardi now kwankwaso abused their god
Uptill now
No response.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by StrongAlphMale: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tehifnubu and his miscreants are greatly afraid of the north by far. They want to upset the north so as they don't lose imaginary block votes grin. Urchins are so daft aswear.

Watch and see how they will leave kwankwaso and start attacking PO

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by gozmok1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
I am a PhD holder, unlike a secondary school cert holder or diploma cert holder. I do not ‘bedwet’, nor am I a spare tyre,” said Mr Kwankwaso. grin
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
gozmok1:
I am a PhD holder, unlike a secondary school cert holder or diploma cert holder. I do not ‘bedwet’, nor am I a spare tyre,” said Mr Kwankwaso. grin
This is serious.
Re: Just In: Like Sabinus, Police To Arrest Kwankwaso For Calling Tinubu A Bedwetter by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Jostoman:
If it was obi that make this statement urchin would have invaded this thread with their nonsese comment because na peter obi be their problem.

It is fear. The name Obi sends streaks of fear into APC and PDP.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Immigration HQ Polling Unit In Abuja / LAGOS GUBER 2023: LP & PDP Collabo Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.