Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide (1064 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by EMMARNUEL: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
cry cry

Our area was raided in the early hours of this morning by Armed robbers, they took almost everything from my laptop, MiFi, My 55000mah New age power bank, my phone and other gadgets, they even took my gas cylinder, I don't know where to start from, I use my laptop for work as I currently work from home as a Graphic designer, how do I survive now cry cry cry

My heart is so heavy, I have been crying since morning, they case was reported to the police and nothing has been done about it...

I'm finished, I don't think I can survive this.. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by fman(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sorry for your loss!
But suicide is not the best option.
All the same RIP in advance!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Greatzeus(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
So sad, sorry about that.
Which area is that? If this is true I am sure it will be reported in major news outlets,for arm robbers to rob tens or hundreds of houses,it will be a big case.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022

please before you commit suicide, please forward the rest property u have to me, i can give u my location

thanks

5 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Pierocash(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
So no savings all these while you have been working?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by dumahi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Serious!
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
The population of Nigeria sef is too much, maybe if una begin dey kee unaself one by one like dis this life go balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Aladdin1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Abeg b4 you die,dash me some of remaining valuable properties.so dat i go take am dey remember you.abeg,if na only dat one be the meaningful thing wey you do b4 u die.e go good.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Blupen(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Op if na so life deh then i suppose commit suicide before you because right now i don't even know what am doing with this breath...
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Life is overrated.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by kilisi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
fman:
Sorry for your loss! But suicide is not the best option. All the same RIP in advance!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by iInjureHerYansh: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
If you commit suicide you are the biggest loser. Just know this
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Osibajo2023: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol, dis format don cast

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by eni070(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Send me your phone number so I can do something for you. Take hearth
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Ibechris2: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dey still carry cylinder join.

They came prepared for u seriously.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Wainey: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ibechris2:
Dey still carry cylinder join.

They came prepared for u seriously.
When i was in school, they robbed my friends apartment, they carried his pots, mortar, stove, mirror etc

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Ibechris2: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
When i was in school, they robbed my friends apartment, they carried his pots, mortar, stove, mirror etc

grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by EMMARNUEL: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
What do I do, or go from here? What?

The authorities have locked up, they don't even care. cry
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by charlsecy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Greatzeus:
for arm robbers to rob tens or hundreds of houses,it will be a big case.
Where did the poster claim this?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
EMMARNUEL:

I don't advise against suicide.... anybody that is tired of existing should be allowed to end it. .... including me.

Surely certain people will be happy about your suicide.... certain people won't care..... certain people will be sad.

But I still don't advise against it.

Life also means you experience people that see you as a waste of time..... can't you see life is overrated?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lock it in bro,it will be better.
You've got skills already.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by atilla(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
EMMARNUEL:

What happened to you is very bad. But toy can get through it. Some have Been left with even worse happening to them

Keep moving day by day and you'll get there again. Sorry man
Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by rickleye: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
cry cry

Our area was raided in the early hours of this morning by Armed robbers, they took almost everything from my laptop, MiFi, My 55000mah New age power bank, my phone and other gadgets, they even took my gas cylinder, I don't know where to start from, I use my laptop for work as I currently work from home as a Graphic designer, how do I survive now cry cry cry

My heart is so heavy, I have been crying since morning, they case was reported to the police and nothing has been done about it...

I'm finished, I don't think I can survive this.. cry

I beg jump and die
So that you wont see the new Govt
We will be one less person in Nja
One more person gone with 2022.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Commit Suicide by truthfulperson: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Using format to source for new year flexing mola.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Keke Guy With Davido Stickers . / I need guys to work together with me / Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Okro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.