Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. (2822 Views)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Every Rich Man Is Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

You have wasted your early lives chasing women and trying to belong among your visionless friends.

You should have been focused in you 20s. If you had,life wouldn't have been fvcking you like this.

It is your type who will rent room at 22, buy flashy clothes with money you should have used for school fees or rewrite WAEC, get iphone just to look like happening guy amongst friends and to fvck a girl.
You time is going, your time is gone.

In your next life, you will be focused.

In a relationship, a man's future will always matter and a girl's past will always count.
You have spoken well. I did not do any of those things. You have no idea about me and what happend in my 20s. I just thank God for life. I knw things will be fine soon. Lastly, am a final year student of the department of sociology unilorin, kwara state. Stay safe sir.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Lobos2277:
Omo! I have seen alot in my few years journying through life. My birthday is on the 29th of this month. I will clock 34. The most painful thing is that i can't even boost of 1k in my bank account. Please 2023, be nice to me. I beg you.
Sorry dear na APC regime just dey fustrate all of us. You are not alone ooooo that's why we are telling every sensible human to vote out APC we don too suffer for their hands ooo
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry dear na APC regime just dey fustrate all of us. You are not alone ooooo that's why we are telling every sensible human to vote out APC we don too suffer for their hands ooo
You are ryt.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Make I no talk my own me still dey mai papa house and malé say she no wan see me for house next year January. Wetin I go do like this I Neva know.. I should have tried committing suicide when I have the opportunity... embarassed
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lonestar124: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lobos2277:
Omo! I have seen alot in my few years journying through life. My birthday is on the 29th of this month. I will clock 34. The most painful thing is that i can't even boost of 1k in my bank account. Please 2023, be nice to me. I beg you.
Are you married?
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lonestar124:
Are you married?
No sir.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by benqo01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lobos2277:
Omo! If i get this one my life don beta be that.

Like dis now with just 5k i don start life afresh,na new life b dat
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
benqo01:

Like dis now with just 5k i don start life afresh,na new life b dat
Omo.... I for assist you but me too no get.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Aladdin1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
cumoverna:
It's not easy for men oo.
And we are yet to marry Wahala
Wailai!!
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by emerged01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
I wasnt even at that age when I got married. At that time I wasnt even happy with myself because my aim was to marry at 28yrs.
Bro,you need to work on yourself,change everything around you. They are not working for your own good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short Have An Affair / What Age Is Appropriate For Dating? / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.