Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North (332 Views)

Those Thinking Of A Nationwide Protest Should Continue Dreaming / Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by nobaga: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku is the next President, stop fooling yourselves.

The North made every President except Obasanjo Second Term.

Until the South learn to put credible candidates forward, the South will always help elect a Northerner.

Imagine the impunity of claiming another 8 years!
Re: Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by thuxzwda1: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Who be this?....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by nobaga: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
You will find out after the Election.

Southerners fight after the horse has left the stable. Where were you when Atiku that should have been disqualified based on his past and the fact that Buhari comes from the North?

Ndi A.

thuxzwda1:
Who be this?....... grin grin
Re: Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Basic issue is Southerners do not know how to play the game.

Take the PDP race. We had an accord...to put a southerner as PDP candidiate...and it was wrecked by...Southerners.

Had the accord held...maybe PDP and APC would have been a South vs South race.

Anyway...i don talk my own. Northerners know how to unite when necessary...many of them don't like Buhari, but when the push came to shove...they clenched their teeth, and supported him
Re: Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by chrisxxx(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Basic issue is Southerners do not know how to play the game.

Take the PDP race. We had an accord...to put a southerner as PDP candidiate...and it was wrecked by...Southerners.

Had the accord held...maybe PDP and APC would have been a South vs South race.

Anyway...i don talk my own. Northerners know how to unite when necessary...many of them don't like Buhari, but when the push came to shove...they clenched their teeth, and supported him
The funny thing about this is that it is going to be a vicious circle with no end. At the term of Atikus term PDP will zone their ticket to south and APC will zone to north and the northerner will win again.
Re: Protest Should Be Against Another 8 Years For The North by IGBOSON1: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
chrisxxx:

The funny thing about this is that it is going to be a vicious circle with no end. At the term of Atikus term PDP will zone their ticket to south and APC will zone to north and the northerner will win again.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Agbado/mikano Supporters / Hardship In Nigeria Was Predicted In 2012, By Sanusi / I Have Never Met Wike Or Any G-5 Governor - Tinubu Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.