Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Forex Help Desk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Help Desk (760 Views)

How To Start Event Planning And Management Outfit. A-Z Help Desk / Standards Organisation Of Nigeria / Consumer Protection Council Market Desk / Dealing Desk Or No-dealing Desk? The Question Lingers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Help Desk by edujoy(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Hi folks, this thread is intended to help new and upcoming forex traders. Please post only your trading challenges and/or trading solutions.

Below is a screen capture of my trading chart, and how I apply them to my trade.

Good luck and happy pips.

Re: Forex Help Desk by edujoy(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2011
How it works -

The blue and red lines are EMA 5 and 10 respectively. The red arrow is a trend reversal arrow based on VSA ( Volume spread analysis) and the blue arrow is simply programmed to sound an alert when RSI crosses above 50 simultaneously with the EMA crosses.

First I wait to spot the Red arrow, I enter when the blue arrow confirms in the same direction ; this way, I get to filter the false trends.

Below is a live account statement traded with this simple system.  You can google most of these indicators.

Good luck in your trading

Re: Forex Help Desk by edujoy(m): 3:04am On Sep 02, 2011
I forgot to mention that risk management is very important. apart from strategy, you should also protect your capital. I have a very simple risk management formula

lot size = (% of capital to expose) * (capital) / stop loss

For more aggressive traders with very large risk appetite just scale your lot size as follows-

0.1 /41000
0.2 .$2000
0.3 / $3000 etc

Also observe that I use this system on EURUSD only (it works well with every pair, but I have traded and researched on EURUSD for 3 years)

Be patient and you will make it to the top

Cheers
Re: Forex Help Desk by Danielqwer: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2011
Change Your Forex Broker Today & Choose The Broker Who Pays You To Trade.

We Pay You Every Month You Trade On Our MT4 Platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Or

Open A DEMO Account Today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.htm

(1) (Reply)

40,000 Mt Ago Is Available @98+2, Port Harcourt / Now You Can Drive Your Dreams To Reality With This: / Ukazi/afang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.