Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." (309 Views)

All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" / HOw Do African Youths Deal With The Numerous Bills From Family And Friends? / Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Financial Empowerment Network:

Stars Don't Shine without Darkness.

No matter The Financial Hardship Any of You May Be Facing Presently... One Thing is Definitely Sure; This Time will Surely Pass.

This Message Goes Out To All The Fathers,

This Message Goes Out To All The Mothers,

This Message Goes Out To All The Single-Separated Fathers,

This Message Goes Out To All The Single-Separated Mothers Too.

This is A Message of Motivation and Inspiration.

I really do not know The Financial Condition (Limitation or Hardship) that You May Be Facing Right Now.

One Thing That I Want To Remind You of is that You Are A STAR.

A Winner.

A Conqueror.

Look Back In History.

Look Back At The Many Hurdles and Tribulations that You Have Faced in Time Past.

Look Back At All The Times FAILURE Came Pushing You To The WALL.

Look Back At The Many Times That You Managed to Pull Things Through Changing the Narratives for Yourself.

You have Passed Through Alot.

Haven't You ?

However; You Triumphed Over All Your Tribulations.

You Never Gave Up.

Very well; You Managed To WIN Over BARRIERS.

You Managed To Do so with Your POSITIVE MINDSET.

You Never Allowed Any Tribulation Get The Best of You....

And You Capitalized on The Tribulations and Converted It To Your Testimonies.

Right Now;

AGAIN;

Like You Have Always Done Before;

I want you to DRAW OUT POWERS From Within You.

I want You To STRONGLY BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AGAIN.

I Want You To Know That the BEST of You is Yet to Be Explored.

So, Now - is not the TIME To Give UP on Yourself.

I Want You To Remind Yourself of Your POTENTIALS.

I Want You To Remind Yourself of Your Aspirations and GOALS.

I Want You to Remind Yourself That:

YOU ARE A STAR

And STARS Need DARKNESS To SHINE.

You Are The LIGHT of This World.

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." by Babakolanut(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanks bro,what is the hottest means of earning dollars daily? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / House Clearance Sales!!! / Suicide Is The Only Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.