Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:33 PM

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life (56820 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by OmoOshodi(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
One of the Beneficiaries of the rot in Nigeria in conjunction with the white Imperialists both pre and post independence.

Vanity upon vanity

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Judolisco(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....
he is not crying... D man is already old.. All his friends Don die finish na wetin him dey talk bdat

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Bahamas95(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2022
At least he enjoyed his life when he was much younger.

This is one of the reasons why I must enjoy myself now because a time is coming when your money won't give you happiness.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Teymanhenry(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.

Yet it couldn't dawn on persons like Tinubu that all these ain't worth it lol
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by tabaralph: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435074/just-waiting-time-longer-enjoy-life-businessman-dantata/

Look so much like Aliko Dangote, leant Dantata and Dangote mother are siblings from the same father and mother

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Solocoin: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Indeed there's time for everything under this planet Earth. Some people are clamouring for wealth and power and while to some it's useless. They just want to live a peaceful and quiet life.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by waice6571: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435074/just-waiting-time-longer-enjoy-life-businessman-dantata/

In summary, this is account of a life well spent and a good old age. Life affords him with great fortune and affluence. He saw his children and grandchildren even great grandchildren while alive.

He also has good opportunity to make peace with his God and all man including his enemies.. Now fully prepared to take on the journey to eternity.

What a beautiful life!

This is the kind of statements I want to make before departing this world at a good old age.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Jsucre(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations sir, you've enjoyed man prayer points. Well fulfilled life.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Oceanjagaban: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you get to the top of the pyramid, it will dawn on you that, it was not really worth it.
The top still better pass...
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Osibajo2023: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is life for you.

This is why we hammer on the need to prepare for Eternity because that is the real life.

Life here on earth is just a temporal thing.
Eternity is forever and ever.

Don't allow the few years you have here on earth to destroy your forever and ever.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

If you will make Eternal life in Heaven, you must Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.
I am doing the right things, no because heaven, because I don't need kingdom of God, once I die, nobody should come n wake me up, God(if there is anything like that) should not bother me with eternity
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2022
ictplotter:
This life is overrated.

(QURAN 20:131) Do not turn your eyes covetously towards the embellishments and merriment of worldly life that We have bestowed upon various kinds of people to test them. But the clean provision bestowed upon you by your Lord is better and more enduring.

وما الحياة الدنيا إلا متاع الغرور.

وما هاذه الحياة الدنيي الا لعب واهو.

"and what is life in this world save deceiftul (fake) enjoyment."

"And this world is nothing except like a play and an illusion".

Allahul Musta'an.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Lobos2277: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2022
A writer ones said vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Money is not everything. Live a life that will make God happy with you.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by 77up(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2022
beejaay:

you know this and here you are fanning ethnic war, creating acrimonies among compatriots of a country...dont worry when the time comes you will also know that it was all vanity like dantata and regret all you have done over the years putting brothers and sister against eachother for your silly, shallow and primordail sentiments...
I understand you are feeling emotional all because he isn't support your gringory , you can't blackmail anyone to force support, live and let others live.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I am doing the right things, no because heaven, because I don't need kingdom of God, once I die, nobody should come n wake me up, God(if there is anything like that) should not bother me with eternity

Well, it's not in your control. You were consulted before you were brought into the world, you won't be consulted when your time is up, and won't be consulted fr what happens after that.

He does as wishes and you have no choice than to obey.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by onadana: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ehn...get there first then see if it is worth it or not.All this motivational speakings.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by almayda: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
At 91,extremely rich,plenty of descendants and having the opportunity to right wrongs done.Nothing is more fulfilling,no one can dance forever no matter how good you are,I salute you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by sucess001(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yeah...

Let's assume he had friends from all ages.

Those that are older...most, if not 95% of them would be dead...expecially those ten years and older, even 5 years and older.

Even those that are younger than him, most would be dead too..ie those above 70 years, but younger than him.

10 might even be an overestimation self.

It now gives you a feeling of loneliness.

Just like when you go with friends to a party and after a while, all of them leave...remaining you....you will feel that sense of 'what am I still doing here?'.

This man was the one that Tinubu and other big big men were bowing to in that video...probably the most respected Northerner

1 Like

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by omonnakoda: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Theevilone:

Argentines are mostly Christians, catholic for that matter
I am fully aware. What is your point?
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Thank God for his life. I pray to free from debt this 2022 so that I can help people in 2023
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Johel(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2022
brain54:
Striking resemblance with Dangote…

Seems like same conclusion Solomon came to.

See In the end All is vanity!
Life is a rat race period…

Truly,all is vanity...but just make money for your own good,so that one won't live horribly and die horribly.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by ogbiwa: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

But make sure you get to that top first before typing this
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Johel(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Olasyke:

Nah bro, the generational wealth he'll leave behind makes it worth it.

If not well managed,the wealth will still burn to the ground.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Annistars: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Is all coming back to u now, pls sir all the things u did to this country that bad use this little to repair
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Righteousness2(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:

Doing the right things without Believing and Surrendering to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ is a Waste.

GOD ALMIGHTY will not bother you with Eternity. When you cross over without JESUS Christ, you will be the one to bother Him and beg HIM, but it will be Late.

Do the needful now you have the opportunity. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Righteousness2(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
bigtt76:
So despite living a good life and kind to people, he will go to hell if he didn't do the bolded? Una too worry on top this religion thing shaa angry
Let no one Deceive you sir!
Hear this Clearly and Boldly.

Whatever you claim to do that is good without BELIEVING and SURRENDERING to JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and SAVIOR is a Waste.
If you Desire Eternal life in Heaven, You MUST BELIEVE AND SURRENDER to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Ibman: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
I remember this name very well about 29yrs ago in Kano this man left his money about N165,000 at Aminu Kano international airport and travelled out of the state and on that faithful day my Dad was on duty in the Airport. He discovered the money kept it in his costudy and waited for his return and handed over the money to him, he gave my Dad his complimentary card which he used to located his office address I accompanied my dad to his office and he gave me 5k and later sent a recommendation letter to the Nigerian Air force. At that time 165k was a very big money, between 1995/1996 and I think my Dad's salary was around N3,000 or something there about. Some of my Dads colleagues in the Airforce were even calling my dad a full that he lost opportunity to be a very Rich man because that money could buy him several properties in parts of this country but my Dad known as an upright and honest person everywhere he worked had always maintained that the money was not his so why should he take what does not belong to him. If he does he would not be happy with himself. Years later he resigned from the Nigerian Airforce and establish a small business as this is what he has always desired. he was never rewarded nor recognized by by the Airforce for the honesty and we never saw this man again, even till my Dad passed away in 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Adekaka12345: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
DSC7:
Having money doesn't guarantee Peace of mind, Joy and Happiness....

The rich also cry.....

Have money first.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by khreus(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
KENFERDYOORI:

It's always worth it when you get to the top through legit means. That doesn't mean that the law of diminishing returns won't set in smiley
Show me ten people who got to the top thru legit ways and i'll show you ninety of 'em who trampled on others to get to the top.
This part of the word is not right, it is uneven and cruel. You have to step on people to attain any height in life.

Law of diminishing did sets in at some point in life. Blame that on the ever changing mentality and perception of humans.
The great Albert Einstein once denied a surgery to live longer and his words "i want to go when i want to go".
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Abbeytoy(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:

My dad of 80 said almost the same thing last year.

He said he doesn't enjoy anything about life again, and we should celebrate is burial like no one ever did.
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by khreus(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2022
ruffbam:
The man is fulfilled and ready to go back home
Where is home when you didn't know the time you took a trip
Or mebbe heavenly things cannot be look upon in earthly terms
Re: Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life by Osibajo2023: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Doing the right things without Believing and Surrendering to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ is a Waste.

GOD ALMIGHTY will not bother you with Eternity. When you cross over without JESUS Christ, you will be the one to bother Him and beg HIM, but it will be Late.

Do the needful now you have the opportunity. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
I was once like you, now I am free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.