Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG (626 Views)

"God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% / PANPIEC Denies Sending List To BUHARI For Kyari's Replacement As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by AntiTerrorist: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
In a post shared on Twitter, Doyin Okupe seemed delighted over the appointment of Akin Osuntokun as the new DG.

Doyin stated that Oshuntokun has been a committed as well as a foundation member of the Peter Obi presidential ambition.

He wrote: “I received the news of the appointment of my brother bossom friend, strong ally & confidant,Prof Akin Oshuntokun,as the new DG of the LP Obi-Baba Ahmed campaign organisation. Oshuntokun has been a committed& foundation member of this great movement frm d start.I wish him well.”
https://www./2022/12/27/doyin-okupe-reacts-to-replacement-as-peter-obis-campaign-dg/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by Tochi3(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
PO's effect.. No politics of bitternesscheesy grin

The Bar has been raised so high..

Fall below the Standard & feel the shame while getting mercilessly crushed like an enemy of this great Nation..

God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by Praxis758: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is Akin Osuntokun a professor?

The last title I know about was is the BALOGUN OF OKE-IMESI.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by chatinent: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Apart from Nigerian politics, why other thing doesn't add value to the life of Nigerians?
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by JennyEva(f): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obi for me, Obi for you smiley
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by Asgard73: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
All na baba obj boys…

His last political kick.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by youngmd: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
The right formation
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by DeAdvokate(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
All na PDP affairs
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by Realrealfact: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG by DevilSignature: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
We are soaring higher

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Has Already Relocated To Dubai Earlier Than Predicted. / Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) / Name The Political Party That Will Win Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.