Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Can You Help An Orphan? Life Has Failed Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Help An Orphan? Life Has Failed Me (260 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help An Orphan? Life Has Failed Me by crood: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Situation is very critical especially if you don't have anybody.
Am literally growing up without any job.
I don't have both parents or any family members alive to talk to for help.
Am always behind in everything in life and I can say am such a hardworking and loyal kid.

Life has failed me in all ways, will you help me raise 1000k to start my shop?
I am very skillful and intelligent but I don't have any guardian.

Can you make my dream come true please?
Re: Can You Help An Orphan? Life Has Failed Me by AgroCentric247: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
crood:
Situation is very critical especially if you don't have anybody.
Am literally growing up without any job.
I don't have both parents or any family members alive to talk to for help.
Am always behind in everything in life and I can say am such a hardworking and loyal kid.

Life has failed me in all ways, will you help me raise 1000k to start my shop?
I am very skillful and intelligent but I don't have any guardian.

Can you make my dream come true please?

If you are willing to do farm jobs, leave your contact. You must be willing to relocate to Oyo State. Accomodation, Feeding, Salary and Conducive Working Environment

Incentives 2 Meals a day and one light mid-day meal and Accommodation

To increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Your roles and responsibilities includes :

Poultry Birds Breeding and Supervision

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Coordinating Water Fetchers and making arrangements all farm activities are followed through according to plan

Purchasing Farm Implements and Raw Materials for the project.

Send in your application by sending your CV to : Thespecialconnect@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Social Media Marketer (female) At Culminate Consulting / Vacancy For A Bus Driver / New Open Roles: Fullstack Developer, Android Developer, Frontend Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.