Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Oba Of Ilorin A Must!!...agbado General Speaks! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Ilorin A Must!!...agbado General Speaks! (482 Views)

Is Emir Of Ilorin, A Fulani Or Yoruba? / Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Ilorin A Must!!...agbado General Speaks! by AfonjaEmir: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
That is what this guy said...he wants to install an OBA OF ILORIN...

Atleast Ilorin is Yoruba land ..and thiefnubuu is the NEW...

Aare Kankafo of Yorubaland.!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oba Of Ilorin A Must!!...agbado General Speaks! by ElSudani: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Some of you are completely obsessed with Yoruba and everything Yoruba.
Op, There's a documentary on Netflix called "Bigger Than Africa" you will love it.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ilorin A Must!!...agbado General Speaks! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
That is what this guy said...he wants to install an OBA OF ILORIN...

Atleast Ilorin is Yoruba land ..and thiefnubuu is the NEW...

Aare Kankafo of Yorubaland.!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your purpose of chosing your moniker and creating this thread is stupi d.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don Collect My PVC I Even Showed PO / Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari As Well . / Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.