Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,007 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? (4588 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Techobeys:

This is not true sir, when you burn something to ash, it’ll definitely give smoke. Ashes will continue to give smoke even after something is completely burnt.

So also does smoke come out at the beginning of Fire and as long as there is fire there is smoke and by Leviticus God is warning us that He has a Fire that never goes out, hence smoke will always be there.

Techobeys:

The bible doesn’t say people will burn forever

It is implied

Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment,

Meaning unending punishment.

You guys do not want to real eyes that it is God you are talking about o. Who made dust to live. If dust can live is it now Ash?

Can iPhone die if Steve Jobs does not permit it? No!

That is why Job and psalms warns FEAR YOUR CREATOR! HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE HAS EVEN TOLD US NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NO THING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH HIM. ASHES AND DUST LIVE BECAUSE HE MADE THEM LIVE AND DID NOT PERMIT THEM TO GO POOF!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So also does smoke come out at the beginning of Fire and as long as there is fire there is smoke and by Leviticus God is warning us that He has a Fire that never goes out, hence smoke will always be there.

It is implied

Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment,

Meaning unending punishment.

You guys do not want to real eyes that it is God you are talking about o. Who made dust to live. If dust can live is it now Ash?

Can iPhone die if Steve Jobs does not permit it? No!

That is why Job and psalms warns FEAR YOUR CREATOR! HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE HAS EVEN TOLD US NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NO THING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH HIM. ASHES AND DUST LIVE BECAUSE HE MADE THEM LIVE AND DID NOT PERMIT THEM TO GO POOF!

It’s not implied sir. You’re only interpreting it that way bc of what you’ve already believed. For a person to inexist forever, that’s also eternal punishment.

The highlighted part is highly unnecessary if you’re saying the truth sir. This is emotional manipulation. The truth of the scriptures must be established and defended irrespective of your beliefs sir.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Techobeys:

It’s not implied sir. You’re only interpreting it that way bc of what you’ve already believed.

Respectfully, it is implied. Everything has its implication. If water pours on you, then it impliedly means that you are wet!

Techobeys:

For a person to inexist forever, that’s also eternal punishment.

That is not true, punishment is for things that live. Punishment ceases when a thing ceases to live and exist.

Techobeys:

The highlighted part is highly unnecessary if you’re saying the truth sir. This is emotional manipulation. The truth of the scriptures must be established and defended irrespective of your beliefs sir.

Sorry, I do not permit people to run or hide from the Truth, so I will always throw it in their faces.

'Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it." Emily Dickinson

Facing the Truth is the Way to Eternial Life of goodness

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." James A. Garfield
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Respectfully, it is implied. Everything has its implication. If water pours on you, then it impliedly means that you are wet!

That is not true, punishment is for things that live. Punishment ceases when a thing ceases to live and exist.

Sorry, I do not permit people to run or hide from the Truth, so I will always throw it in their faces.

'Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it." Emily Dickinson

Facing the Truth is the Way to Eternial Life of goodness

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." James A. Garfield

Emotional manipulation is not the way to go for someone who knows the truth sir. Using “truth speaker” as your name on Nairaland doesn’t mean you know the truth sir. So I don’t think you’re serious about knowing or speaking the truth by trying to emotionally manipulate or anyone following this thread.

Jesus didn’t tell people to respect God bc he made this and that or bc God formed the earth and the heaven Bla bla bla. No, Jesus taught people the truth, he exposed the fault in their belief system with proper scriptural dissection.

I’ll respect you more if you dissect the scriptures properly without reminding me that God created the heaven and the earth or did any more things. I already know, I do not need to be reminded of that. What matters is the topic we’re discussing. Which is that your belief about eternal burning of any soul is unscriptural and it’s coming from a place of hate and violence of the heart of man.

It’s not the judgment of mercy of God but of the Adamic wickedness in the soul sir. It’s just a Greek and Babylonian myth bc it’s there in these myths that Zeus will torment his enemies in hades forever but scriptures do not support such baseless claims.

Maybe you’re only a Christian bc you fear this eternal burning of certain people and now you’re defending it bc you feel lost; your reason for being a Christian had been a lie all along. Something in you hates that no one is going to burn forever so you want to continue to sell this fear to people or cause them to hate God.

Every rational human being knows that this judgment is not perfect neither is it just but you’re seeing this judgment bc of the nature your heart Sir. You also want to retain Christians in false beliefs so they remain Christians by fear of this wicked judgment in your heart.

You want God to torment them forever so you can watch them suffer so that the wickedness in the soul can feel satisfied. You shall not get this satisfaction sir, no one who desires it will get it bc only the devil and his cohorts will face that fate.

Our God is a just God sir. Go and study and stop this continued bickering on a topic you do not properly understand. Do have a great day sir, I hope this silences you but if it doesn’t, then I have left the floor for you. Good bye.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by HappyRabbi: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Niaralanders Good day to you and a happy new year. May it be a year of joy and abundance

My name is Johnson ,I know you don't know me actually, but this is a distress call and a plea for help. My Brother who is currently in Lagos University Teaching Hospital,, Idi Araba Lagos is battling a chronic heart condition that requires he undergo a Heart Valve Repair surgery in India in the 3rd week of January. This surgery will cost about 2Million Rupees or 24000 Dollars, equivalent of 10.8 Million Naira. Currently my Family have raised some.money but still grossly insufficient for fhe expenses. We are at our wit ends and that's why am crying out to you, even if it's 1000 Naira you can help with it will go a long way in salvaging my brothers life. Please I will furnish any further information you require to confirm theu genuineness my brothers condition and give updates as necessary.

Acc Number: 2135907157
Acc name : Udu Njideka
UBA

Please do not turn down my request for God's sake�May you not spend 2023 in distress. God bless you richly
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Techobeys:

Emotional manipulation is not the way to go for someone who knows the truth sir. Using “truth speaker” as your name on Nairaland doesn’t mean you know the truth sir. So I don’t think you’re serious about knowing or speaking the truth by trying to emotionally manipulate me.

Now you resort to false accusation and personal attack because you find that you are not able to validly counter.

This is just a case of since you can not argue therefore you attack your opponent.

I don't know you nor do I care to know you nor do I want anything from you.

All I care about is that the Truth be proclaimed and after that, I don't care about anyone for

No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside by the person himself. We cannot open the gate of another by argument or anything. Marilyn Ferguson.

So, I am not even trying to convince you. I am satisfied with the fact that you can not give a valid counter.

Techobeys:

What matters is the topic we’re discussing. Which is that your belief about eternal burning of any soul is unscriptural and it’s coming from a place of hate and violence in your heart.

It’s not the judgment of mercy of God but of the Adamic wickedness in your soul sir. It’s just a Greek and Babylonian myth bc it’s there in these that Zeus will torment his enemies in hades forever but scriptures do not support such baseless claims.

Maybe you’re only a Christian bc you fear this eternal burning of certain people and now you’re defending it bc you feel lost; your reason for being a Christian had been a lie all along. You hate that no one is going to burn forever so you want to continue to hold people in fear or hate for God.

Every rational human being knows that this judgment is not perfect neither is it just but the heart you have is a heart that want to make people hate Christ for no reason. You also want to retain Christians in nonsensical beliefs so they remain Christians by fear of this wicked judgment in your heart.

You want God to torment them forever so you can watch them suffer so that the wickedness in your soul can feel satisfied. Alas you shall not get this satisfaction sir, bc only the devil and his cohorts will face that fate.

Our God is a just God sir. Go and study and stop this continued bickering on a topic you lack proper understanding. Do have a great day sir, I hope this silences you but if it doesn’t, then I have left the floor for you. Good bye.

Now you have disclosed your own personal issues and reasons for attacking me which you could have presented or asked about without you attacking me personally.

And in response to your outburst, all I say is that you thought it was a joke when The Lord said "Vengeance is mine. I will repay." And that we should not revenge.

And if you look through the Bible you would see that The Lord has not even avenged Himself of the crimes done personally to Him eg the golden calf affair or Cains murder of Abel, or murders of His Servants, Even the murder of His Own Self when He Came to the earth, His Friends and family.

Now you know why He said we should not revenge.

As all your evil and wickedness is great and is eternal so also is the repayment great and eternal hence The Law of and eye for an eye.

Which is why God Said do good so that the good you do, would be repayed.

Proverbs 13:21
Evil pursueth sinners: (obviously it catches up with them in the lake of fire) but to the righteous good shall be repayed.

Vengeance repayed and The Law of an eye for an eye implemented. Just is Served and Delivered.

So just say that you can not bear the real eyeity that your hope and wish and desire that eternal torment has an end which is where you burst into emptiness and end of pain and torment has been quashed by me.

Therefore your hope to manage and endure the fire has been weakened.
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The truth of the matter is that if many should know that eternal suffering in a fairy HellFire is a lie all the churches will be empty next Sunday except the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses. Most people are only scared of the HellFire stuff they don't really have any faith in God but due to their fear for the unknown they attend church services not for the love of God! smiley

These days, your posts make me laugh
You just come and shine light to put everyone eyes out
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just reading comments sha

I'm just happy that I'm serving God without a morbid fear and I was convinced that hellfire is a borrowed lie to manipulate people to serve God

Anyone who does not believe in hellfire, they will say na JW
Anyone who does not celebrate Christmas, na JW
Anyone who does not want to participate in politics, na JW
Anyone that does not give tithe, na JW
Anyone that teach that paradise will be restored, na JW
Anyone that does not believe in the Trinity, na JW
Anyone that does not accept Jesus as God but son of God, na JW
Anyone that does not promote religious title, na JW
Anyone that uses God's name, Jehovah, na JW
Where there are no female religious leaders,na JW
Someone that won't go to war, na JW
Anyone that does not believe in the speaking unintelligible words in the name of speaking in tongues, na JW
Anyone that does not practice interfaith, na JW
Anyone that reject spiritism, na JW

When it comes to true knowledge of the Bible, we are always far ahead, others come up later and when they share it (cos what is common or longstanding is not always true), other people accuse them as JW...

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

These days, your posts make me laugh
You just come and shine light to put everyone eyes out
I only do the initial calls to fish out deserving ones! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Just reading comments sha

I'm just happy that I'm serving God without a morbid fear and I was convinced that hellfire is a borrowed lie to manipulate people to serve God

Anyone who does not believe in hellfire, they will say na JW
Anyone who does not celebrate Christmas, na JW
Anyone who does not want to participate in politics, na JW
Anyone that does not give tithe, na JW
Anyone that teach that paradise will be restored, na JW
Anyone that does not believe in the Trinity, na JW
Anyone that does not accept Jesus as God but son of God, na JW
Anyone that does not promote religious title, na JW
Anyone that uses God's name, Jehovah, na JW
Where there are no female religious leaders,na JW
Someone that won't go to war, na JW
Anyone that does not believe in the speaking unintelligible words in the name of speaking in tongues, na JW
Anyone that does not practice interfaith, na JW
Anyone that reject spiritism, na JW

When it comes to true knowledge of the Bible, we are always far ahead, others come up later and when they share it (cos what is common or longstanding is not always true), other people accuse them as JW...

I do not do these things you mentioned - does that mean I’m JW? Nope, it doesn’t. If anyone give themselves to proper scriptural studies, They’ll realise the truth without being sold a lie. They don’t need to be a JW. They do not limit their own freedom.

They are free indeed bc the son of God has set them free. They are not a member of any society. They are Christian not bc they belong to a society but bc they live the Christly life. If they fellowship anywhere, they do as the spirit leads them per time. They don’t have any attachments that might cause them to be bias to other establishments. If anyone says the truth, they support it irrespective of that person’s secret or open society, and if anyone lies, they respectfully criticise the false claims.

We all have to reach a level of total freedom. If we assume that we’re free bc of our societal affiliation then we’re still slaves to be commanded at the appropriate time. There could be a whole lot about JW that are evil but you might not see it bc of your bias. So kindly live a totally free life Sir. That’s what Christ wants for us all

Thank you

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by sonmvayina(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Prosper1912:
Okay Oga nelidee
Can u present a better performing group that outstand jw teaching.

Pirate confraternity

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Techobeys:

I do not do these things you mentioned - does that mean I’m JW? Nope, it doesn’t. If anyone give themselves to proper scriptural studies, They’ll realise the truth without being sold a lie. They don’t need to be a JW. They do not limit their own freedom. They are free indeed bc the son of God has set them free. They are not a member of any society. They are Christian not bc they belong to a society but bc they live the Christly life. If they fellowship anywhere, they do as the spirit leads them per time. They don’t have any attachments that might cause them to be bias to other establishments. If anyone says the truth, they support it irrespective of that person’s secret or open society, and if anyone lies, they respectfully criticise the false claims. We all have to reach a level of total freedom. If we assume that we’re free bc of our societal affiliation then we’re still slaves to be commanded at the appropriate time. There could be a whole lot about JW that are evil but you might not see it bc of your bias. So kindly live a totally free life Sir. That’s what Christ wants for us all
Thank you

The only problem you have now is self deceit!

Jesus will not acknowledge anyone who is not attached to his group {Luke 18:20-23} you must be in subjection to whatever rules they agree upon that's binding on them {Matthew 16:19} all as long as they're carrying out the assignment he gave as a group {Ephesians 5:23} after pentecost whoever is not attached to that group is on his/her own, that's why Jesus directed Paul to go and attach himself to the group! Act 9:6, 27

So if you don't subject yourself under the same line of thought with a multitude of believers {John 17:22} that means you can't be disciplined or reproved under the rules binding on all brothers in the truth {Matthew 16:19} in that case whatever service you render will be thrown back at your face because from Jesus' standpoint you're lawless! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The only problem you have now is self deceit!

Jesus will not acknowledge anyone who is not attached to his group {Luke 18:20-23} you must be in subjection to whatever rules they agree upon that's binding on them {Matthew 16:19} all as long as they're carrying out the assignment he gave as a group {Ephesians 5:23} after pentecost whoever is not attached to that group is on his/her own, that's why Jesus directed Paul to go and attach himself to the group! Act 9:6, 27

So if you don't subject yourself under the same line of thought with a multitude of believers {John 17:22} that means you can't be disciplined or reproved under the rules binding on all brothers in the truth {Matthew 16:19} in that case whatever service you render will be thrown back at your face because from Jesus' standpoint you're lawless! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

How does this relate to the misguided idea that only your denomination leads people to heaven? It’s ok if you don’t understand anything written, They’re words of the spirit. Fellowship with the brethren is healthy, we’re encouraged to fellowship with the brethren, and told to gather to interpret the scripture and not to sell misguided ideas.

It’s not wise for us to assume that every gathering of brethren that’s different from our own is demonic. This idea itself is a demonic idea. This is why many people are careful with JW members bc of this demonic idea that it’s them or no one.

The kingdom of God is not JW property. The fact that you call your halls “kingdom hall” doesn’t mean you guys are even saved.

Don’t preach denomination Mr max, preach Christ and teach the truth. That’s all that matters. It’s not hard to accept but a person’s heart makes accepting easy messages difficult for them.

Kindly leave your denomination out of this discussion pls. The article was written purely bc I didn’t want to insinuate that my denomination is Better than any. Salvation is a personal walk dear friend. See it that way and have peace.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Techobeys:

How does this relate to the misguided idea that only your denomination leads people to heaven? It’s ok if you don’t understand anything written, They’re words of the spirit. Fellowship with the brethren is healthy, we’re encouraged to fellowship with the brethren, and told to gather to interpret the scripture and not to sell misguided ideas. It’s not wise for us to assume that every gathering of brethren that’s different from our own is demonic. This idea itself is a demonic idea. This is why many people are careful with JW members bc of this demonic idea that it’s them or no one. The kingdom of God is not JW property. The fact that you call your halls “kingdom hall” doesn’t mean you guys are even saved. Don’t preach denomination Mr max, preach Christ and teach the truth. That’s all that matters. It’s not hard to accept but a person’s heart makes accepting easy messages difficult for them. Kindly leave your denomination out of this discussion pls. The article was written purely bc I didn’t want to insinuate that my denomination is Better than any. Salvation is a personal walk dear friend. See it that way and have peace.

How good it is that God's Holy Spirit never supported you so you can't quote a single scripture to back your iniquity? smiley

You've said this before, i only used that post you quoted to expose your folly for others to know that individuals like you are workers of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) Matthew 7:23

Know today that Jesus only have one group it's only through this group that we can be saved because Jesus' disciples must all have the same line of thought {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} not different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! Luke 11:23 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How good it is that God's Holy Spirit never supported you so you can't quote a single scripture to back your iniquity? smiley

You've said this before, i only used that post you quoted to expose your folly for others to know that individuals like you are workers of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) Matthew 7:23

Know today that Jesus only have one group it's only through this group that we can be saved because Jesus' disciples must all have the same line of thought {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} not different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! Luke 11:23 smiley

It’s the devil or a demonic spirit that waits for you to say something now and use it against you at a later time. I suppose that spirit in you is leading you accordingly so no qualms.

I hope you’ve read that these demonic spirit know how to quote the scriptures well enough bc even the devil quoted the scriptures when tempting Jesus.

Yes, Jesus have just one group, and that group are the people who worship God in truth and in spirit. So whoever worships God in truth and in spirit is by default a member of that group.

Don’t you think it’s rather unwise to assume that JW is that group? Mr Max stop this please, you’re not thinking straight at the moment. I understand that you might have been brainwashed but you can stop thinking this way.

Go back, sit down and as yourself the following questions: what if JW is doing the wrong thing? What if you’re not saved? what if your religion reject scriptures totally, would you still follow them? Now ask yourself this last question: which is most important, JW or Jesus? Think about this things pls. I hope you find answers.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Techobeys:

what if JW is doing the wrong thing?

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

Think about what Jesus said most especially the highlighted in red, a group that has helped millions of imperfect people throughout the world to become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word without attending any of the world's theology schools can never ever be wrong!

The fruit of God's Holy Spirit is LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE KINDNESS GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

Only Jehovah's Witnesses organization can boast of this fruit globally.
Members are easygoing and we'll behaved in the society so if you say Satan knows how to quote the Bible remember that Jesus beat Satan in quoting God's word and what more?
Satan was quoting without presenting any works of faith {James 2:18-26} but Jesus quotes and presented a group of people performing accordingly! Matthew 12:46-50

So if you can't back what you're saying with the scriptures don't hide behind Satan we know you don't have the Holy Spirit {Luke 12:12} in fact you're sinning against God's Holy Spirit because that's what can speak through imperfect human like me to point out what is right and wrong backing it up with the scriptures! Matthew 12:32 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by knowingChrist(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

Think about what Jesus said most especially the highlighted in red, a group that has helped millions of imperfect people throughout the world to become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word without attending any of the world's theology schools can never ever be wrong!

The fruit of God's Holy Spirit is LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE KINDNESS GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

Only Jehovah's Witnesses organization can boast of this fruit globally.
Members are easygoing and we'll behaved in the society so if you say Satan knows how to quote the Bible remember that Jesus beat Satan in quoting God's word and what more?
Satan was quoting without presenting any works of faith {James 2:18-26} but Jesus quotes and presented a group of people performing accordingly! Matthew 12:46-50

So if you can't back what you're saying with the scriptures don't hide behind Satan we know you don't have the Holy Spirit {Luke 12:12} in fact you're sinning against God's Holy Spirit because that's what can speak through imperfect human like me to point out what is right and wrong backing it up with the scriptures! Matthew 12:32 smiley

First day, jesus gave them food, they came back the next day in greater number bc food. He knew they didn't come for the message but for the food. Don't you see the number of people politicians gather and make them vote for their preferred candidates? It's quite easy to pack people and make them do want you want if you can provide them food and jobs. They'll become slaves to your course. So there's nothing special about numbers.

Zeal without knowledge is not good dear friend. Turning ordinary humans to misguided yet zealous preachers is a very easy thing do. Psychoanalysts understand this fact well enough. It's bc you don't really understand human nature and predisposition that's why you're celebrating.

The fact that you're preaching doesn't mean you preach the truth or know Christ. If you're still defending a religion rather than Christ then you've shown where yout priorities lie.

So far so God, I'm disappointed that you even mention that you follow Christ. Your ways, words and mannerism on Nairaland is shameful. I do not have any doubt as to your salavtion status bc i know youre not saved. I'm sorry about that though, i hope you can be free someday.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
knowingChrist:

First day, jesus gave them food, they came back the next day in greater number bc food. He knew they didn't come for the message but for the food. Don't you see the number of people politicians gather and make them vote for their preferred candidates? It's quite easy to pack people and make them do want you want if you can provide them food and jobs. They'll become slaves to your course. So there's nothing special about numbers.

Zeal without knowledge is not good dear friend. Turning ordinary humans to misguided yet zealous preachers is a very easy thing do. Psychoanalysts understand this fact well enough. It's bc you don't really understand human nature and predisposition that's why you're celebrating.

The fact that you're preaching doesn't mean you preach the truth or know Christ. If you're still defending a religion rather than Christ then you've shown where yout priorities lie.

So far so God, I'm disappointed that you even mention that you follow Christ. Your ways, words and mannerism on Nairaland is shameful. I do not have any doubt as to your salavtion status bc i know youre not saved. I'm sorry about that though, i hope you can be free someday.

Still no single scripture, shey?

Well your question is not for Jehovah's Witnesses but your fellow Churchgoers! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Techobeys
If there is no need for one group or denomination.then
Why will the first century christain form different congregation under chirst umbrella?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prosper1912:
Techobeys
If there is no need for one group or denomination.then
Why will the first century christain form different congregation under chirst umbrella?

This is a very beautiful question Mr. Prosper, you’re somewhat different from the rest of your kind on Nairaland who are so uncultured and mannerless, who do not reflect Christ nor are willing to learn of him. With you as an evidence, I can say their problem is personal.

Let’s get the fact right pls. I didn’t say it’s not good to gather. I want to believe you made an honest mistake by assuming I said that so kindly read properly and watch your words next time pls.

I said you can fellowship with brethren but don’t let denominational spirit of separation trap you with the lies of one denomination being better than the other. Just join fellowship, listen to teachings but go back to check what you’ve heard so you’re not deceived. There’s no best denomination.

Also, the apostles didn’t form different denominations of the brotherhood. They established congregations of the brotherhood in different cities and country. They were led by the same spirit and were humble to learn from each other.

Today we have misguided Christians who behave like cultists and have occultic inclination to their denominations. Christians who will defend lies as long as it’s spoken by a member of their denomination. This isn’t what the disciples established and practiced. This is the work of demons in human flesh parading themselves as followers of Christ and teachers of the gospel.

If we’re of one spirit, our teachings will align and if our teachings is from the same scriptures, our facts will be the same. The denominations of Christianity are of different demons causing separation among people. The JW demon is making its member believe they’re more righteous than others. That’s a dangerous way to think, it’s prideful.

Any reasonable JW member will reject that lie and embrace everyone who is for Christ. Our fidelity is not to denominational demons, our fidelity is to Christ and whoever is for Christ is our brother. So watch people, if their ways and words is according to the scriptures then they’re your brother.

If you hate a son of God simply because he’s not a member of your denomination then you’re not saved, you’re in bondage of the demon of your denomination. You must love everyone who is Christ’s.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
So techobeys can u point out any denomination or group or fellowship that is following or practicing half of what the apostle were practicing. If u can tell the any fellowship, denomination or group I will renown my faith as a jw right now.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prosper1912:
So techobeys can u point out any denomination or group or fellowship that is following or practicing half of what the apostle were practicing. If u can tell the any fellowship, denomination or group I will renown my faith as a jw right now.

Me too
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Me too
Me too!
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prosper1912:

Actually there are many fellowship that are practicing what the disciples practised. I’m a member of a particular fellowship that doesn’t obey the norms. We run a schooling system where people are taught based on their level of understanding. You don’t need to even recite the apostles creed and all that things they do in the mainstream Christianity; Christ is revealed to every member of our fellowship through proper bible study and participation in the works of faith.

But like I said, unlike you, I’m not here to advertise my fellowship, so I won’t give you its name. I’m here to advertise Christ so kindly shut it with all that denominational talk.

I know you can’t leave your denomination btw, bc they own you. They own your soul and your only hope is on your denomination. So let’s just shut up with all that talk pls. Do you have anything to talk about the article or any part of it? If yes let’s talk and if not let’s shut up pls.

Christ should be our topic every time we open our mouth. Let’s withstand demonic derailments. If we won’t speak of Christ then let’s all mouths be shut.

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
So in a nutshell only JWs are practicing pure worship and can boldly speak publicly! smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell only JWs are practicing pure worship and can boldly speak publicly! smiley

Of course the empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The Pharisees like to be seen that they’re doing the things of God, but we know their futility. They brag about worshiping God better than others and even think other people are condemned yet they’re not saved bc all they do is twist the scriptures for their own gain. We recognise these spirits of Pharisees in the bodies of men so it’s fine when you make noise dear friend.

It’s not to make noise, it’s to make coherent sounds that is both palatable to the sense and impact the mind that matters.

It’s fine if you think what you think, after all the child who is limited and has not seen any part of life thinks he’s father’s farm is the biggest.

Can now shift the focus to Christ pls?

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Of course the empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The Pharisees like to be seen that they’re doing the things of God, but we know their futility. They brag about worshiping God better than others and even think other people are condemned yet they’re not saved bc all they do is twist the scriptures for their own gain. We recognise these spirits of Pharisees in the bodies of me do it’s fine when you make noise dear friend. It’s not to make noise, it’s to make coherent sounds that is both palatable to the sense and impact the mind that matters. It’s fine if you think what you think, after all the child who is limited and has not seen any part of life thinks he’s father’s farm is the biggest. Can now shift the focus to Christ pls?

But Jesus also worshiped inside the same temple with the Pharisees yet he claims nobody can gain God's approval except through him! John 14:6

So your illustration is misplaced.
Just say you don't know how to distinguish between true and false religions {Luke 6:42} that will make a lot of sense than claiming tens of thousands of different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are all worshiping the same God! Matthew 7:13-14

Today over 41,000 different sects are claiming they're Christians if you can't figure out what is wrong in that then forget about Jesus because that's exactly what he came to teach sincere and honest hearted person: how to differentiate between true and false religions since Satan is always around to complicate issues regarding religion! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

But Jesus also worshiped inside the same temple with the Pharisees yet he claims nobody can gain God's approval except through him! John 14:6

So your illustration is misplaced.
Just say you don't know how to distinguish between true and false religions {Luke 6:42} that will make a lot of sense than claiming tens of thousands of different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are all worshiping the same God! Matthew 7:13-14

Today over 41,000 different sects are claiming they're Christians if you can't figure out what is wrong in that then forget about Jesus because that's exactly what he came to teach sincere and honest hearted person: how to differentiate between true and false religions since Satan is always around to complicate issues regarding religion! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley

Is this sincere and honest worship institutional or personal?
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

Is this sincere and honest worship institutional or personal?

If it's PERSONAL Jesus won't condemn groups like Pharisees and Sadducees after all there were honest hearted and sincere individuals among them such as Nicodemus and Gamaliel.

So sincere and honest worship is institutional as directed by God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ {Matthew 17:5} all other forms of worship no matter what they call themselves are heading towards destruction {Matthew 7:21-23} even if they worship Jesus as their God! Mark 7:7 smiley
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Techobeys: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If it's PERSONAL Jesus won't condemn groups like Pharisees and Sadducees after all there were honest hearted and sincere individuals among them such as Nicodemus and Gamaliel.

So sincere and honest worship is institutional as directed by God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ {Matthew 17:5} all other forms of worship no matter what they call themselves are heading towards destruction {Matthew 7:21-23} even if they worship Jesus as their God! Mark 7:7 smiley

I have a problem with people who quote the scriptures like you bc they do that without understanding. Yesterday, I copied one of your messages and checked all the verse you quoted then realised they’re not connected with what you’re saying. I felt really sad for you.

Also, salvation is not an institutional walk, it’s personal. It’s blindedness that makes a person think otherwise. If this is what they teach you in JW then I can understand why you quote scriptures without understanding.

The family is an institution yet the father’s salvation cannot stand for the son. Both the father and son must work out their salvation bc it’s a personal thing. You don’t get saved by association, you get saved by personal encounter and realisation of Christ.

The work of salvation is internal, it’s not external. Do you imagine in your wildest dreams that caring bag up and down and being unreasonably judgmental of everyone who isn’t of your denomination will get you to heaven? If you really think that then you must be deeply blind.

I hope you know JW gets paid by different governments just to get you normalised and conformed. Norway is presently looking at stopping their payment bc of one event. Who would have thought a self righteous institution as JW is in the government’s paycheck? It’s all for the money and you’re just the tool needed to get the money.

I have a soft Copy and a hard copy of your bible and I see how you people changed certain words in the scriptures just to suit your idea of what God should be. You’ve literally created your own word of God and as such have created your own God.

This is shameful and it’s shameful of you to reject brothers simply bc of denominational inclination. There are many fellowships and institution who are really helping people become like Christ; who are doing their work tirelessly underground and do not brag about it.

In Nigeria I know my fellowship and we’ve spread to almost every city of the country, doing our thing silently without drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves. Do you know how mentally retarded it’s to do something just for attention? Many JW members like attention and it’s evident with the irresponsible behaviour of many of you on this platform.

I just hope not all of you is like this bc that will be disastrous but I’m convinced with evident fruit that your works are evil and your heart is not changed. It’s a disgrace that you (Mr Max) claim to serve the same Jesus as the brothers who are really living for Christ. I do hope you get saved someday and until then I’m leaving you again. Do have a great day Mr. Max

Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2023
So after i've answered and backed it up with the scriptures this is what you have to say.

Ọmọ you can continue deceiving yourself nobody can force the truth down your throat it's a free world! smiley

Techobeys:

I have a problem with people who quote the scriptures like you bc they do that without understanding. Yesterday, I copied one of your messages and checked all the verse you quoted then realised they’re not connected with what you’re saying. I felt really sad for you.

Also, salvation is not an institutional walk, it’s personal. It’s blindedness that makes a person think otherwise. If this is what they teach you in JW then I can understand why you quote scriptures without understanding.

The family is an institution yet the father’s salvation cannot stand for the son. Both the father and son must work out their salvation bc it’s a personal thing. You don’t get saved by association, you get saved by personal encounter and realisation of Christ.

The work of salvation is internal, it’s not external. Do you imagine in your wildest dreams that caring bag up and down and being unreasonably judgmental of everyone who isn’t of your denomination will get you to heaven? If you really think that then you must be deeply blind.

I hope you know JW gets paid by different governments just to get you normalised and conformed. Norway is presently looking at stopping their payment bc of one event. Who would have thought a self righteous institution as JW is in the government’s paycheck? It’s all for the money and you’re just the tool needed to get the money.

This is shameful and it’s shameful of you to reject brothers simply bc of denominational inclination. There are many fellowships and institution who are really helping people become like Christ; who are doing their work tirelessly underground and do not brag about it.

In Nigeria I know my fellowship and we’ve spread to almost every city of the country, doing our thing silently without drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves. Do you know how mentally retarded it’s to do something just for attention? Many JW members like attention and it’s evident with the irresponsible behaviour of many of you on this platform.

I just hope not all of you is like this bc that will be disastrous but I’m convinced with evident fruit that your works are evil and your heart is not changed. It’s a disgrace that you (Mr Max) claim to serve the same Jesus as the brothers who are really living for Christ. I do hope you get saved someday and until then I’m leaving you again. Do have a great day Mr. Max
Re: Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? by Prosper1912: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Techobeys:

I have a soft Copy and a hard copy of your bible and I see how you people changed certain words in the scriptures just to suit your idea of what God should be. You’ve literally created your own word of God and as such have created your own God.

[b][/b]

I hope u still know that it not only jw organization that is being paid by the government,all other religions too are still being paid by the government. So talk with fact next time.

And also when Jesus Christ walk the surface of earth, his work was seen by all men including those that hate him.he did not do the work of GoD silently.infact the preaching work e did while e was on earth caught the attention of people and even the religion leader at that time.
So the question now is that

WHO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO IMITATE?

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind / All Naija Sermons: Download Most Powerful Nigerian Pastor Audio Sermons Here, / Why 66 Books Of The Bible?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146