Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

For Guys In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys In Relationships (22034 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys In Relationships by ukaface(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Richhard:

So quick to judge?

If you had taken 1 min to skim through the thread, you wouldn't have posted this.
I saw some post and yes I judged right a thread to bash ladies

1 Like

Re: For Guys In Relationships by jeromestarks: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Bruno3000:
I got her love...
You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: For Guys In Relationships by Prettygirl200(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
obinnazy:
Guys in relationships, please did you get any gifts from your partner this Xmas??
Tell us what you all got from your partners this Xmas.

Atleast make una dey encourage we wey don give up on *LOVE*.

SOME OF US NO EVEN BELIEVE SAY GOOD LADIES DEY WE COUNTRY NAIJA
haaaa why did u give up on love naaa? Oya come I will love u okay?
Re: For Guys In Relationships by cliqtips: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
mutantninja:
When you realize how cheap most Nigerian women are , you realize it’s not their fault but a psychological issue that was caused since 1960… Nigeria women are psychologically poor, if you like give her the world, when she’s h0rny she’ll still cheat on you because the problem is psychological, you’ll be extremely lucky to see a naija girl that is okay in the head grin

My friend’s girlfriend (she’s South African) bought him a new iPhone 14 for Christmas… if you check hashtag for #christmas on Instagram, you’ll see a lot of girls/women from other parts of the world buying their boyfriends presents… I’m not saying they’re no good Nigerian women out there, before I get tagged a misogynistic guy.. My girlfriend is very cool because I used iron hand on her , I taught her how to use her brain and hands to work not her v4gina, I taught her it’s okay to spoil me with gifts… when she annoys me I make a scene (I do not beat her but I show her how manly I am by making a scene that will disgrace her)… without all this things , she would’ve been like the average naija girl… I love my girlfriend. And she loves me too…

In all, wetin she buy for you for xmas na ?

You went all out praising her but failed to let's know what she got for you.
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Bruno3000(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

You be mumu.
How? Ur father no find love before Dem born u?
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Samakus(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
I got nothing but I gifted her.

Ije nwoke aburo 'baby have you eaten? sad

1 Like

Re: For Guys In Relationships by MiosheEmpire1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shishi i no collect.
A relationship of 6years ,i never received any gift from her. So me too i stopped giving her any gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys In Relationships by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Absolutely nothing Nigerian girls are stingy to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys In Relationships by Bobdaddy0007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrHighSea:
She gave me 100k to balance and get a new phone (we know our ATM/Bank PIN, so though I give you money, it's still in my account).

I took 20k fixed my Galaxy screen and bought Pringles. She got supplements and jewelleries for my Mum and lots of clothes and fancy pampers for our son.

Aside the random gifts, she's my everyday gift.

Stop the lies jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Guys In Relationships by donem: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Killerbag36:

Where she get money take buy u shirt.
Maybe hookup wink
Re: For Guys In Relationships by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
mutantninja:
When you realize how cheap most Nigerian women are , you realize it’s not their fault but a psychological issue that was caused since 1960… Nigeria women are psychologically poor, if you like give her the world, when she’s h0rny she’ll still cheat on you because the problem is psychological, you’ll be extremely lucky to see a naija girl that is okay in the head grin

My friend’s girlfriend (she’s South African) bought him a new iPhone 14 for Christmas… if you check hashtag for #christmas on Instagram, you’ll see a lot of girls/women from other parts of the world buying their boyfriends presents… I’m not saying they’re no good Nigerian women out there, before I get tagged a misogynistic guy.. My girlfriend is very cool because I used iron hand on her , I taught her how to use her brain and hands to work not her v4gina, I taught her it’s okay to spoil me with gifts… when she annoys me I make a scene (I do not beat her but I show her how manly I am by making a scene that will disgrace her)… without all this things , she would’ve been like the average naija girl… I love my girlfriend. And she loves me too…

Most...... where's the evidence?
Re: For Guys In Relationships by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
obinnazy:
Guys in relationships, please did you get any gifts from your partner this Xmas??
Tell us what you all got from your partners this Xmas.

Atleast make una dey encourage we wey don give up on *LOVE*.

SOME OF US NO EVEN BELIEVE SAY GOOD LADIES DEY WE COUNTRY NAIJA

Spits
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Flows001(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Any guy coming here to claim he received a gift from his Nigerian girlfriend is a big LIAR!
Speak for yourself oga.
I received a wonderful gift from my babe.
You no get better babe no mean say other people sef no get..

1 Like

Re: For Guys In Relationships by MrHighSea: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Bobdaddy0007:

Stop the lies jare
Lol.
So true bro.
There're more awesome stuffs.
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
onadana:
Didn't have the strength to think of what to buy or not,I transferred some money to her account.True to her type she hasn't spent the money.Eventually she will still ask me what she will do with it.
Now that's a good girl I must tell you.
Regards to u and her from here.
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Akuruoulo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sageez:
Got a 7k shirt from her. She ain't working but was able to gift me a shirt and and a lil gift for my mom. This ain't the first time she is getting me something though
Look at you " she ain't working ", which means she must be getting it from her estranged boyfriend.
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Exxxgeee: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Richhard:
Got this.

Contents is a branded mug and cufflink.
cheesy

Zaddy ..

Rotflmao
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Abbey117(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
My (newly met) girlfriend gave me a wrist watch and a designer band + romantic and prayer messages while my old girlfriend of 2yrs (on and off) gave me nothing since we've been dating. She only send me messages which I believe she might have sent to random people.

Well I just kept the idiot for Bleep sake because of her big and curvy backside sha until she get sense.

2 Likes

Re: For Guys In Relationships by holaphem(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Any guy coming here to claim he received a gift from his Nigerian girlfriend is a big LIAR!
for real I was gotten a material by my babe, but mind you it doesn’t mean I give a Bleep, she still need to comport…..make she no go collect anyhow….
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Sageez(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Look at you " she ain't working ", which means she must be getting it from her estranged boyfriend.
Sorry ma, she's got a small side hustle which I introduced her to
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Akuruoulo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sageez:

Sorry ma, she's got a small side hustle which I introduced her to

Then why say she aren't working?
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Phyde: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Perfume from a FWB
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Sageez(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Then why say she aren't working?
I don't classify her hustle as a job
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Akuruoulo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sageez:

I don't classify her hustle as a job

Self employed.
No problem bro
Re: For Guys In Relationships by viccozy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
8 yards each of blue and chocolate senator materials. 16k. She took to fashion designer who sew at 7k each.... She spent 30k on that and other things, almost 50k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Guys In Relationships by Obitroy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=mutantninja post=119491780]When you realize how cheap most Nigerian women are , you realize it’s not their fault but a psychological issue that was caused since 1960… Nigeria women are psychologically poor, if you like give her the world, when she’s h0rny she’ll still cheat on you because the problem is psychological, you’ll be extremely lucky to see a naija girl that is okay in the head grin

U right bro I leaved abroad almost half of my life my fellow Nigeria guys still this world comes to an end Nigeria women don't have love for you am correctly in Nigeria have dated overseas and in Nigeria here very hungry sets off human almost all off them when going in to relationship all they are after is your pocket I stop looking for any relationship in Nigeria
Re: For Guys In Relationships by dandig(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
mutantninja:

I owe you bro.. The last reasonable Nigerian guy
Re: For Guys In Relationships by Sniper101(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omó
No be small thing sha
E be like say me sef go join give up soon

I dun buy things n things as Christmas gift go give my woman finish. Babe was overjoyed. But till now, ordinary handkerchief sef she never buy gimme.

Meanwhile she dun even first tell me, the day she got my gifts, say e remain New Year & Valentine gifts angry

2 Likes

Re: For Guys In Relationships by LordofNaija: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kaycee54321:

I got a full Binatone clipper set.

And na still 'talking stage' we dey. Baby girl said she just had to after I told her some months ago say I dey ok with that lighter wey barber dey use burn their commercial clipper.

Not all Nigerian girls are useless. Not all of them. smiley
You are lying. Naija girls are useless

1 Like

Re: For Guys In Relationships by jawalis(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sageez:

Small side hustle I introduced her to
Pls help me by introducing me to something that can feed me at least too. I graduated from the uni since October and I’ve not been doing well. Idleness is killing me sir. Pls help
Re: For Guys In Relationships by jawalis(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omniman:
wink My gift to myself
Pls kindle help me with things I can do to earn a living sir. I’m doing nothing for now. It’s been hard here. I lives in Ilorin.
Re: For Guys In Relationships by obinnazy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Real fact... FEB14 is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.