Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,242 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Opening A Swiss Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Swiss Account (844 Views)

Opening A Pharmacy / Opening A Boutique In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Swiss Account by jerodawiz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2007
Can anyone help a brother out?, I need to open a swiss account. What are the requirements if anybody knows. Minimum balance, how much (in dollars) is required in opening one and so on. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Please anyone with concrete and genuine information about opening a Swiss account should please contact me on 08077909951 or jero_dawizard@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Opening A Swiss Account by babasin(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2007
what do you need swiss account for?

It easy if you define your need.
Re: Opening A Swiss Account by RoughCut(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2007
jero_dawiz:

Can anyone help a brother out?, I need to open a swiss account. What are the requirements if anybody knows. Minimum balance, how much (in dollars) is required in opening one and so on. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Please anyone with concrete and genuine information about opening a Swiss account should please contact me on 08077909951 or jero_dawizard@yahoo.com
thanks.

Yaa what do u need the account for if you dont mind my asking I am actually resident in switzerland but i`m not sure exactly how that`s going to work out for you if you are not in switzerland. I can assure you its going to be a lot harder in your particular instance except you show proof of business connections in switzerland. Either you are in export/import business and allied businesses where you have swiss suppliers who can either be paid in swiss currency and that would make sense for you to transfer funds to the account or transactions conducted in switzerland but baring that i`m not exactly sure what you can do

(1) (Reply)

Open And Verify And Withdrraw In Paypal.com Here In Nigeria Is Now Easy! / Haulage Business / Making Money On Roulette System, How Does It Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.