Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu (29983 Views)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Sagay Says Oshiomhole Should Resign If APC Loses Edo State To Opposition / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by slimfit1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
kudinkarfe:
Believe it or not Muslims are filling the heat more than Christians. Continue with religion game and the heat will increase more than you expected. I stand to be corrected, time shall come that Nigerians will beg Christians to lead this sheet hole.

I know the northern Muslims don't see it like that, that is all I'm saying.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by Waterbear(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Gbam! There will be war rather, because I know what Buhari is capable of doing. #iStandWithBuhari

Weakling like you screaming war..
Like you can stand the heat...
You would piss your pants and tremble in fear at the presence of war..
Don't brag to start what you can't handle cause you'll be the first to go.
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by EmmyCC: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

Exactly. I may not have problem with Atiku's presidency but Obi can never be the Nigeria president. Simple!

Even if Obi stands unopposed he can't be.
Why?
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by buhariguy(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Jibril of Sudan should resign asap

Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos made an attempt to kidnap me in the streets of Lagos, they chased me down the dark alleyways of Ikeja, but they were not able to catch up with me. if not for my street orientation only God knows where i would've been today. Unfortunately i lost my tecno phone to the fools.

Make sure you vote for LP for a better future for not only you but your kids also. Tinubu that you want to vote for is hitting 90 soon, why vote for somebody that is supposed to be in a carehome?

There's still time to vote for the right candidate. Let's vote with sense please.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.
obi that is 92yrs and about to die before election
Re: It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu by EmmyCC: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2023
buhariguy:
obituary is an idiotic pig of biafra terrorist
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Photos From Olumide Bakare's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.