Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,722 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:57 AM

Do I Need To Host A Domain Before Parking It For Sale? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do I Need To Host A Domain Before Parking It For Sale? (344 Views)

Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Tip On How To Design A Domain And Hosting Website / Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Host A Domain Before Parking It For Sale? by imagrg(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Please, I have a domain bought at namesilo I intend to sell.
The question is, do I need to get hosting for it before I can offer it for sale.
Payebb dot com is presently on FREE hosting at cloudflare.

Please Webmasters, do I sell it unhosted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Host A Domain Before Parking It For Sale? by Weezyclan(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2022
imagrg:
Please, I have a domain bought at namesilo I intend to sell.
The question is, do I need to get hosting for it before I can offer it for sale.
Payebb dot com is presently on FREE hosting at cloudflare.

Please Webmasters, do I sell it unhosted?

No, you do not need to host a domain before parking it for sale. Domain parking is the process of registering a domain name and then pointing it to a domain parking service provider, which will display a placeholder or "parking" page with ads on it. This allows you to monetize the traffic that the domain receives without having to build a website or host any content.

There are many domain parking service providers that you can use to park your domain and earn revenue from the ads that are displayed on the parking page. To park your domain, you will need to register it with a domain registrar and then configure the DNS settings to point to the domain parking service provider.

It is important to note that domain parking is not a long-term strategy for monetizing a domain. While it can provide a short-term source of revenue, the income potential is limited and the value of the domain may not increase over time. In order to fully monetize a domain and increase its value, it is generally recommended to develop a website and build content on it.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Host A Domain Before Parking It For Sale? by imagrg(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God bless your hustle!
Thank you.
Weezyclan:

No, you do not need to host a domain before parking it for sale. Domain parking is the process of registering a domain name and then pointing it to a domain parking service provider, which will display a placeholder or "parking" page with ads on it. This allows you to monetize the traffic that the domain receives without having to build a website or host any content.

There are many domain parking service providers that you can use to park your domain and earn revenue from the ads that are displayed on the parking page. To park your domain, you will need to register it with a domain registrar and then configure the DNS settings to point to the domain parking service provider.

It is important to note that domain parking is not a long-term strategy for monetizing a domain. While it can provide a short-term source of revenue, the income potential is limited and the value of the domain may not increase over time. In order to fully monetize a domain and increase its value, it is generally recommended to develop a website and build content on it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Expert Needed. / Which Ads Works Well To Get Up To 100k Telegram Channel Subscribers / Unlimited Web Hosting, Resellers And Servers From VBHOSTNET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.