Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,258 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast (758 Views)

North Moves To Draft Jonathan Into 2027 Presidential Race - THISDAY / Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Joevics(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Here's what Peter Obi has to say about the Thisday Projection when asked by a journalist.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alWWKIeM5VQ

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by jumper524(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
One mumu said this is the most intelligent politician in Nigeria, another mumu is planning to quote me a d mention tinubu.
The name asiwaju gives them orgasm.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
One mumu said this is the most intelligent politician in Nigeria, another mumu is planning to quote me a d mention tinubu.

You insulted a candidate, without being attacked, you're already issuing a disclaimer abi excuse for your own candidates lack of intelligence.

Can't we all see Atiku is better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by jumper524(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:

You insulted a candidate, without being attacked, you're already issuing a disclaimer abi excuse for your own candidates lack of intelligence.

Can't we all see Atiku is better
Atiku was one time VP, his track record. Not sure about that cos obasanjo was always all about himself. Atiku has no proven record to show he'll be a good leader. Infact his political disloyalty and inconsistency due to personal political interest is something to be worried about.
Deborah tweet,
supporting muslim muslim in the past and condemning now.
Leaking office document of his principal while serving as VP
Asking for zoning when the pdp ticket would favour him and condemning when it doesn't,
Betraying yaradua for MKO because of VP slot which he still lost
Betraying the south to the presidential slot
The party chairmanship saga

The list is endless, who won't atiku betray? We Nigerians?
You might be willing to gamble atiku but am no fan to men who compromise at will hence reason I respect Rochas, oshiomole e,t,c
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
Atiku was one time VP, his track record. Not sure about that cos obasanjo was always all about himself. Atiku has no proven record to show he'll be a good leader. Infact his political disloyalty and inconsistency due to personal political interest is something to be worried about.
Deborah tweet,
supporting muslim muslim in the past and condemning now.
Leaking office document of his principal while serving as VP
Asking for zoning when the pdp ticket would favour him and condemning when it doesn't,
Betraying yaradua for MKO because of VP slot which he still lost
Betraying the south to the presidential slot
The party chairmanship saga

The list is endless, who won't atiku betray? We Nigerians?
You might be willing to gamble atiku but am no fan to men who compromise at will hence reason I respect Rochas, oshiomole e,t,c

Atiku is this great evil, yet your candidate begged to run with him, anything Atiku can be accused of the bedwetter of bourdillon deserves 5 times over

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by jumper524(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is this great evil, yet your candidate begged to run with him, anything Atiku can be accused of the bedwetter of bourdillon deserves 5 times over
you see my problem with young folks, you derail from content to rumours so quickly.
I expected you to counter me on why atiku did what he did and why it's necessary even though humans aren't perfect but here you go again, rumor trends.
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by ImperialYoruba: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ohh, for your information, the presenters were dissapointed and ended the interview abruptly, ahead of the 30mins alloted for him.
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by ImperialYoruba: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
you see my problem with young folks, you derail from content to rumours so quickly.
I expected you to counter me on why atiku did what he did and why it's necessary even though humans aren't perfect but here you go again, rumor trends.

You are looking for obidient to present facts in support of his position. You sef. grin

Has the savior, Obi, ever backed his lies with facts? Why do you expect different from his followers?
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:

I've never insinuated Atiku is the angel from above, I've always compared Atiku and Tinubu as coma and painful death...

But you trying to say Tinubu is better than Atiku in any conceivable universe is a clear derailment from content and reality...

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by jumper524(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You are looking for obidient to present facts in support of his position. You sef. grin

Has the savior, Obi, ever backed his lies with facts? Why do you expect different from his followers?
my brother I tire, small constructive talk, them don turn am to play play and mediocre. They can never sustain a constructive argument, no wonder David hundeyin seems like a God to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by bennybuhari: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
I agree with Obi on this

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by jumper524(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:

I've never insinuated Atiku is the angel from above, I've always compared Atiku and Tinubu as coma and painful death...

But you trying to say Tinubu is better than Atiku in any conceivable universe is a clear derailment from content and reality...
those things I mentioned about Atiku, tinubu is a direct opposite of those things.
He has a track record as governor which we both know some term it as good others as bad. But no outright remark like was totally bad or exceptional.
Atiku has none.
Tinubu has a good political history, hes never betrayed his people or his party, he's fought when it sunny and enjoys when it's raining. He's always there.
He never condemned buhari in a bid to get media validation but capitalises on his good unlike Atiku who doses from pillar to post.
See Atiku and Tinubu are two different people. One is in a hurry and would do whatever it takes which has made him fail while the other follows protocol to get to where he is.
I'll rather stick with asiwaju who keeps to his promise than Atiku who betrays everybody, from tribe to region to party to religion atiku has betrayed them all cos of politics.
And I said, what are the political track records to use to know Atiku would make a Good leader? can you tell me his special services during his days as VP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Nwaetche(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
But he is right!

do you have any other definition of election projections before voting takes place?

jumper524:
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by ImperialYoruba: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
my brother I tire, small constructive talk, them don turn am to play play and mediocre. They can never sustain a constructive argument, no wonder David hundeyin seems like a God to them.

Tinubu campaign has planned to release a video a day within 48hrs window going to polls. In the video, Tinubu will be caught in a self- deprecating moment. grin. They want to use the opportunity to click bait obidients and distract their focus. Play Tinubu into their hands. While still trapped in their obsession and mockery of Asiwaju, APC is sweeping victory through the polls. It is a strategy that helps convert an underdog situation into an Alpha position in the twinkle of an eye.

Many of what they have seen Tinubu do is a choreographed release. Why else will Tinubu people release a video of him in weak positions? grin

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by ImperialYoruba: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
those things I mentioned about Atiku, tinubu is a direct opposite of those things.
He has a track record as governor which we both know some term it as good others as bad. But no outright remark like was totally bad or exceptional.
Atiku has none.
Tinubu has a good political history, hes never betrayed his people or his party, he's fought when it sunny and enjoys when it's raining. He's always there.
He never condemned buhari in a bid to get media validation but capitalises on his good unlike Atiku who doses from pillar to post.
See Atiku and Tinubu are two different people. One is in a hurry and would do whatever it takes which has made him fail while the other follows protocol to get to where he is.
I'll rather stick with asiwaju who keeps to his promise than Atiku who betrays everybody, from tribe to region to party to religion atiku has betrayed them all cos of politics.
And I said, what are the political track records to use to know Atiku would make a Good leader? can you tell me his special services during his days as VP?

Very intelligent and focus point questions.

Waiting on Atikulate or obidients to answer with focus, if they have one. grin
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
Atiku has none.

Atiku was VP to obj, his economic policy opened up Nigerian talents to the world, Atiku was the most active and visible VP in Nigeria's history...

Tinubu has no record, how can Tinubu that have never had the opportunity to abandon his people when he has always been a regional politician, Infact a Lagos politician, not until buhari brought him to limelight in 2014.

But since the taste of national power Tinubu has supported the onslaught of criminal herders and jihadist in the southwest since 2015, when. He speaks its in support, or he doesn't speak at all.

So what exactly is your point, look you can support Tinubu for whatever reason, but don't claim he's better than AA that's just fallacy

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by Tenses: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:

Na Peter Obi ask questions, na urchins and mikanites dey fight.

And it came to pass, the Lord set confusion in the midst of the enemies!!

1 Like

Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by NothingDoMe: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
jumper524:
We are coming. We need to check the fish to be sure it's alive in the pot otherwise it won't be sweet cheesy
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by NothingDoMe: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

What facts has Tinubu ever stated? You want to start now abi? grin
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by ImperialYoruba: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
NothingDoMe:
What facts has Tinubu ever stated? You want to start now abi? grin

Tinubu facts are on ground. Did you not see train launch the other day?

Well, I guess Hero brewery is still standing, that to earn Obi some credits.. or has the investment loss been bulldozed? grin
Re: Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast by NothingDoMe: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu facts are on ground. Did you not see train launch the other day?

Well, I guess Hero brewery is still standing, that to earn Obi some credits.. or has the investment loss been bulldozed? grin
Na only here una dey get power. Una disappear for Kwakwanso thread. All of una take cover until Peter Obi is mentioned then una go come out again with una full chest. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins South West - BantuPage / Breaking......obi Mauls Tinubu In Lagos [bantupage.com] / Ifeanyi Okowa Hides As Peter Obi Meets Asagba Of Asaba In Asaba Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.