Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,830 members, 7,976,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock (36908 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management / Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Ofemmanu1: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
This Ashawo woman don enterr
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by olaric(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buhari rewards incompetence... what a president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Domipraiz: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
T
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by BUSHHUNTER: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by shortIGBOman: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can hear Peter Obi's Brothers wailing from the EAST. They were against the appointment of this woman as NDDC Chairman. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by FreeStuffsNG: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Seesth thou a woman who is diligent in her work.

Congrats na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Nwaetche(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are unbeleivable!

Why would someone wail because of Buhari's appointing a South South Indegene as the Chairwoman of NDDC?

Is she not qualified? Is she not from the Niger Delta?

I really do not care? I would also not brag about it even though Auty Lauretta is an Igbo woman from Onitsha Olona in the Aniocha North council area of Delta State.

Patriots like us only opposed her nomination for INEC as she was then a card carrying member of APC which was against the constitutional provision.

He new role is a political appointment and she is very much qualified to hold the post. have you seen any Igbo social cultural organisation opposing her appointment?

So, stop this unnecessay discourse.

LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary aka Obi-thief aka Obituary wailers will wail tonight grin grin D grin I love Buhari style of Leadership. Buhari and Tinubu is giving Obi-f00l high BP everyday I can't wait to see how Tinubu will disgrace and retire Pandemic Obituary back to Beerfraud online country through Sea by February next year 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Oxala17: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tell me say Baba never kpansh this Cargo, because Conji is a mothäfucker for sure
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by tk4radi: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022

SO THIS MAN HAD FINALLY SETTLED THIS DRUNKARD GIRLFRIEND OF HIS??
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
See breast.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Julius223pounds(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
One-bedroom apartment for sale, around Dagbana fct Abuja.
Price: 3:2m

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ElSudani: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
Finally she got a juicy position to milk dry before Buhari leaves. This administration is the most corrupt after Abacha's if not worse grin

You are talking rubbish. It is one thing to make allegations, it is another thing to back it up with evidence.
This administration is more corrupt than Jonathan's when someone who was not elected by anyone can go to the central bank and take a billion dollars out? Doyin Okupe was just convicted for receiving some of the money.
Alison Madueke nko? Stella Odua BMW purchases nko? The list is endless.
Actually, this is the least corrupt administration since return to democracy and the most performing given the resources available to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by MiaBeer(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
They don use this one finish. Na only left over the Sudanese dullard has for other tribes. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is this appointment really based on competence, character and capacity?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Ikea81: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gathering of idiots.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Mrfixitt(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary aka Obi-thief aka Obituary wailers will wail tonight grin grin D grin I love Buhari style of Leadership. Buhari and Tinubu is giving Obi-f00l high BP everyday I can't wait to see how Tinubu will disgrace and retire Pandemic Obituary back to Beerfraud online country through Sea by February next year 2023.
Dude, you're not in good condition mentally. Go seek help

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by smile11s(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by InvertedHammer: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
/

This woman reminds of Alexreport. You can hate or insult them all you want. They know how to be at the right place at the right time and earn their way through.

/
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ObiLamba: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
kiss
Tecnophone:
partner in crime

on a serious note, can't wait to suck this momma big bursts.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Old Video: PDP Is a Failure - Tinubu Declares(Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifD6PM1PCq8
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by PeterObi4LP: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

She is making progress in her career.
You should be worried about your own mother..that's if she's still alive.

Your frustrations and poverty can be seen in your write up! Chai! Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
That's good
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by baretalk: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Embarrassing of Buhari to put forward this woman, damn shame.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ipobarecriminals: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin I doubt you'll make heaven should any PIGS kill themselves
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by pedel: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't think Buhari have anything to do with the woman.
However, the woman has some people very close to Buhari who press buttons for her.
It is either she is close to the first lady or one of the Aso Rock cabals.
In a system like Nigeria, you only need to have someone at the right place moving your files to the right table and monitoring it for action.
This is why all Buhari's appointments were lopsided. His close people were just bringing some files to his table to sign, and before you know it all the security apparatus were headed by Hausa people.
The same happened during Jonathan; the Yoruba leaders had to confront him about not appointing SW'ners.

Johnrake69:
Lol... Buhari fit dey yansh this woman. Because the way him take carry this lousy lady matter for head is something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by asanausana91: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good one there
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Dada4me: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
The only thing I like about the president is that he rewards loyalty; he does not forget those who stand by him.

Every other thing? Hmn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin cheesy grin I doubt you'll make heaven should any PIGS kill themselves

Is u ooo
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

She is making progress in her career.
You should be worried about your own mother..that's if she's still alive.

Your frustrations and poverty can be seen in your write up! Chai! Sorry.

Common shut up, what have you ever achieved in life?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by FuckSilly: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol how many seconds appointment be this one, sha no decorate the office.

Atiku is coming
Please which one is correct,
Is it Atiku or Athiefkū?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tombo-drinking chairman.. Buhari can rest now.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by vengertime: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up. U don't know what u are talking about

No, you shut up. He is right. Idiotss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Buhari Wins Emohua LGA Rivers With 72k Votes, Takes Three More - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.