Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,840 members, 7,918,727 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:36 PM

Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? (747 Views)

Who Is Out Of Reality In Terms Of Minimum Wage: FG Or Chatgpt ? With Snapshots / Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? by DaveHarry(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
I was listening to the radio this evening where a caller said the state pays the salaries of police officers. That for example someone from Delta will be paid by the Delta state government even if they were to be transferred to another state to serve. But on the other hand, another caller called to say it's a lie that the states pay the police force, that the federal government is solely responsible for payment of police salaries. Even the supposed 20% increments announced by the FG since last year has not even be implemented yet. So just to be sure, I really want to know, who pays the salaries of the Nigerian police force?

Re: Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? by Fortruth: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
DaveHarry:
I was listening to the radio this evening where a caller said the state pays the salaries of police officers. That for example someone from Delta will be paid by the Delta state government even if they were to be transferred to another state to serve. But on the other hand, another caller called to say it's a lie that the states pay the police force, that the federal government is solely responsible for payment of police salaries. Even the supposed 20% increments announced by the FG since last year has not even be implemented yet. So just to be sure, I really want to know, who pays the salaries of the Nigerian police force?

The two fools you see in your pics dont even bother to address the nation regularly….just photo ops here and there. What is wrong with Blackies?
Re: Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? by Pierocash(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
FG pays the police and all the security agencies ,not state government.

Even some states don't even pay state alawee to copers. Nah police dem go pay?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? by seunmsg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
DaveHarry:

Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays The Salary Of The Nigerian Police Force. FG Or State Govt? by Spandau: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Federal government.

We know, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. We know.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola Alone In His Private Jet (Video) / I Brought Electricity From America, Vote For Me To Do More – Bola Tinubu / MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.