Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,549 members, 7,975,149 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED (255 Views)

My Soul Wait Only Upon Jesus Christ Crucified / "Cast Thy Burden Upon The Lord, And He Shall Sustain Thee." / Cast All Your Worries//burden/concern Upon Jesus Christ Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by ochibuogwu5: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon HIM (JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED); for he careth for you.
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by RestructureNig6: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jesus that couldn't help himself? How can he help me?
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Jesus that couldn't help himself? How can he help me?
Did Jesus Christ tell you that He needed help of any kind? The question He asked was, " Eloi, Eloise, Lama Sabbathni?, so why do you conclude it was a cry for help? undecided

Instead, given that He died on a tree, a death considered a curse, it meant He died forsaken by God as all those who die under God’s curse are meant to to. However, He is written to have overcome the curse and death by the third day when He rose. So, Jesus Christ didn't ask the father for help, nor did the Father have any need to help Him since He, Jesus Christ, also explained in John 10 vs 14 - 18 that not only did He volunteer to die a curse, it was also by His authority, His power, that He laid down His life and picked it back up on the third day. He did it all -- He obeyed His Father--- in order that He might receive the glory in story story Him. That was the deal! undecided

So, abandon the foolish narrative that suggests to you that while on the cross Jesus Christ was helpless because He never was. undecided
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by RestructureNig6: 2:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ tell you that He needed help of any kind? The question He asked was, " Eloi, Eloise, Lama Sabbathni?, so why do you conclude it was a cry for help? undecided

Jesus and God are powerless
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Jesus and God are powerless
How did you conveniently arrive at this conclusion? undecided
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by RestructureNig6: 2:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did you conveniently arrive at this conclusion? undecided

I have been a christain since I was born and even a born again Christian. I prayed and begged God(Jesus) for healing but was not healed until I became an atheist
Re: Cast Your Burden Upon JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
1. I have been a christain since I was born and even a born again Christian.

2. I prayed and begged God(Jesus) for healing but was not healed until I became an atheist
You were born-again, yet you never knew that what Jesus Christ said on the cross was not of fear but of admission that He was indeed cursed as one who was hung out on a tree to die? undecided

Let me guess! You were also under the tutelage of a pastor or mog who convinced you that Jesus Christ died to somehow free you from your sins and if you only said a couple of magic works/incantations supposedly in an audible prayer ritual, not only were you set free from your sins but you became born-again right after the ritual.undecided

2. I completely empathize with you there. 100s of millions around the world have also been deceived into submitting themselves to Christianity, the religion by false teachers and false prophets, conmen who promise what they can't deliver using God's name. I almost fell for it myself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

December 28, 2022 Was A Living HELL For Me. / He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! / The Secret Of Grace | Herb Fitch Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.