Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (13092 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Okay guys, here's how it's going to be.

Firstly, It'll be 10k for 27 people.

Secondly, I see lot of first come first serve suggestions on the first 3 pages. I was tempted to go with that idea as it will make my life easier but then I realized that people posted with lots of alternate accounts. Hence the idea of FCFS is not making sense at this time.

There were other suggestions as well but here's how it will play out.

I will create a separate thread and at exactly 10:27PM naija time, I will post a set of questions on the new thread. These will be simple questions and the best 27 answers will be selected.

NOTE: You will only have 10 minutes to answer. At exactly 10:38PM naija time, no more answers will be accepted.
And for the space bookers, I would not say you shouldn't.

I'll post the link to the new thread on the first page of this thread later today.

Okk
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by MARYIAN(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Secondly, I see lot of first come first serve suggestions on the first 3 pages. I was tempted to go with that idea as it will make my life easier but then I realized that people posted with lots of alternate accounts. Hence the idea of FCFS is not making sense at this time.

I will create a separate thread and at exactly 10:27PM naija time, I will post a set of questions on the new thread. These will be simple questions and the best 27 answers will be selected.

NOTE: You will only have 10 minutes to answer. At exactly 10:38PM naija time, no more answers will be accepted.

I'll post the link to the new thread on the first page of this thread later today.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kingzrocky: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Cool
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
wiseone28:
The op should make a bold post 54 or 27 people to quote it gets the giveaway

The quoted account shouldn't be less than 2 years old.

Account number only no Opay or Palmpay
let it reach my sideoooooo
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NOTORIOUS100(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NLcivilian: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by mickum(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please I dire need 5k for urgent medical purpose 6171385253, fidelity plc, Michael Kumaga
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ikanium(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by wiseone28: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abba114:
let it reach my sideoooooo
You never see wetin him post?

Your intellectual will get you the money.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
Suggestion with the most likes is not considered again?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by betshopagent(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
wiseone28:

Your intellectual Intelligence will get you the money.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by veneza(f): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.
0047255035 gtbank, will be highly appreciated.
Problem no dey finish for this country,it will help me solve one and half problem , thanks allot.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
wiseone28:

Your intellectual will get you the money.
no bad lets wait for the time
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Alright
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by faceLAGOS: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igobe ti shele sad
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Foodie1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Make I go set alarm for my phone, before I will be carried away.

SAPA no be person mate. cheesy
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by betshopagent(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=snowland post=119522807]Okay guys, here's how it's going to be.

Firstly, [b]It'll be 10k for 27 people.
Make you no go ask jamb questions oh!
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
To get money nor easy o grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
To get money nor easy o grin

Billionaire cool
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by erniok(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Kudos. This is a fair way of giving everyone equal opportunity.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Foodie1:
Make I go set alarm for my phone, before I will be carried away.

SAPA no be person mate. cheesy
being in relationship with SAPA really sucks
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by itopat007: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Laudable,

I wish i could just benefit from this sir as I'm really in need of it.

Opay. 081.039100.58

Many thanks and God bless you boss
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mathematics and English

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
we r just 30 veiwing this thread now why cant the op just give us so everyone can rest
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
One IMPORTANT detail that I forgot to add: This is for Travel Section Only. ALL winners MUST have at least 5 posts older than Dec 28, 2022 on any topics in the section.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
One IMPORTANT detail that I forgot to add: This is for Travel Section Only. ALL winners MUST have at least 5 posts older than Dec 28, 2022 on any topics in the section.

E don red be that oo
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ifailed22: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
wahala
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by ELEYIofNigeria: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Miracood2:

E don red be that oo
cheesy
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Foodie1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abba114:
being in relationship with SAPA really sucks
my brother, its not easy at all
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
op snowland or whatever the Fk is your name GIVE AWAY KEE U THERE JUST because OF ORDINARY 10K u hv been setting unnesassary rules 10k that will not end person poverty #mtswww

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
I'm an active member in the travel session but I hardly comment there

you can check my profile and even see the travel session as one of my most active section

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. / Any Nigerian Living In Hong Kong? / Christmas: Police Warn Nigerians, List Safety Tips For Travellers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.