Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,429 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chemistry (252 Views)

See List Of Science Courses To Study Without Chemistry / Understand Chemistry Better.......sodium Trioxocarbonate Iv / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Hi,

I am having serious issues with chemistry.
I am going to be taking next year's jamb and I don't want it to be an obstacle to me considering the fact that I would be going for a competitive course.

Is there any way I could study it EFFECTIVELY?!!!
I am not feeling that subject at all.
Re: Chemistry by AoA777: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2022
I can teach you chemistry. But what will you learn in a short time? UTME is just some weeks away.
Re: Chemistry by tikima: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Bring all your undergraduate and post graduate (projects, essays and research papers) to me and worry no more. Major Area is mathematics, but irrespective of the genre, I undergo painstaking research to ensure that you get the best grades in your projects.

Send me a message today: godwinpeter70@gmail.com
Or
WhatsApp message:

NB: All works are properly referenced and plagiarism-free.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Just 5 Minutes And I Will Show You How To Avoid Being Scammed Online / School Administrator In A Tutorial Centre / Primary Education Is The Most Important Aspect In The Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.