Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail (12693 Views)

No Post-Conviction Bail For Baba Ijesha, Court Rules / Post-Conviction Bail: Will Luck Smile On Kalu? / Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by luizpippo(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Why is he trying to become AKS governor when he is already an unhealthy person?
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
garfield1:

His wife and running mate are still campaigning seriously

Yes, i am in the Campaign Train, I am fully on ground, even when OBA is not around, the mamoath crowd came in their numbers to hear from the Campaign Team in the wards/villages we've gone to, we sensitize /familiarize with the people in the rural areas about the YPP's logo&the location on the ballot paper on the election day, which is second to the last party on the ballot paper, so easy to identify, the people are happy with YPP, young children, old, youths waving the Green bunch of Leaves with smiles chanting YPP in solidarity to the incarceration of our principal, the acceptability is so amazing, if I have you on WhatsApp would have sent you pictures to confirm, the love for OBA is Organic not paid or rented crowd/followers.

Gov. Udom has made a grave mistake, the incarceration of OBA has further increased his popularity exponentially, the crowd of people we saw @the Correctional Centre when we moved in on a Convoy to pick Senator OBA up in his Room where he stayed to Ikot Ekpene Town where he stopped over to cheer up the people who had gathered since morning @lK Plaza to get a glimpse of the celebrated Senator, then to his truimphant entry into Uyo was unprecedented, he stopped over again @Ibom Plaza in Uyo, that alone gave the PDP sleepless night.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
luizpippo:
Why is he trying to become AKS governor when he is already an unhealthy person?

Who told you he is unhealthy? I'm sure you've not been sick since you were born.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
nesphil:
Your comment here reveals how ignorant you are as far as Akwa Ibom state is concerned.

This is how you ignorant folks were making noise about AKS in 2019, and how APC was going to take over grin
Let me educate you, 98% of Akwa Ibom people don't know any party called YPP grin

it's PDP, LP, that they know, I would have mentioned APC, but APC is a very confused party in AKS at the moment. Their in-house fighting is really destroying them.

Besides, Akwa Ibom people are very informed and intelligent people especially when it comes to choosing their leaders, hence the reason you see their leaders performing, so with what EFCC has exposed to the people concerning this corrupt man that you guys are celebrating, this man will go nowhere.

This man collected 12 luxury cars that amounted to over N200 million naira from just one contractor, imagine how many he has collected from others as a commissioner of finance under Godswill Akpabio's administration and you are here saying your governor.

I won't be surprised if you're among those who claimed that you want Nigeria to be a great country but here you are celebrating corruption at its peak.

My brother stop wailing, you cry a lot about issues bothering The Distinguished Senator(Obong) Bassey Albert Akpan, CON.
It is not good for your Health as you keep living in Fool's Paradise.

In case you don't know, he collected those cars gift when he left the office as Commissioner of Finance when he started Campaigning to become Governor in 2014, before he was told to step down for Deacon Udom in 2014.
Brekete family bought PDP Presidential form for Gov. Udom, oh! That one is not gift ahbi?

Why didn't EFCC came up with the case when he was still in PDP but because he has left the Party to contest for Governor, he has suddenly become a corrupt man, Do you know how many Cars/Buses Governor Udom collected from donors when he was contesting? Or you are not aware?

Gov. Udom that cannot account for the 13%percent Oil Derivation Ca$hMon€¥ to a tune of 186Billion or more &so much hunger, jobless youths are in the rise in his 7½years at the helm, no scholarship, no bursary to students, retirees are crying for their Gratuities&pensions, true owners of Ibom Air &other imaginary 21industries are yet to be known by the people of the State, he operates in secrecy, none of his road projects etc has a contractual cost tag, Gov. Udom feels AKS people are fools to vote in his preferred candidate, a Stooge, Pastor Umo Eno.
In a free &fair contest Pastor Umo Bassey Eno can't stand Senator OBA's popularity & Street Credibility cool

You are saying YPP is not known in the State, this is Laughable grin let me educate you, YPP is in all the 31LGAs&368wards in Akwa Ibom State.
YPP is not known?, haven't you seen Senator OBA's Truimphant Entry into Uyo on the 29th December, 2022, where people waving the fresh leaves of YPP in solidarity to the Man of the People, then McCaire, the YPP Candidate is giving Dr. Glory Edet sleepless nights in the Ikono/Ini Federal Constituency, for your info, most PDP members already know its end of the road for Deacon Udom&Pastor Umo Eno, those in PDP are just there to ca$hout from the Governor before he exit office, Deacon Udom does not know who to trust again in PDP, the party is as good as dead with the emergence of YPP.

The State PDP is pretending that all is well, but actually, all is not well, the party is on a Free Fall.

Like you said before, Akwa Ibom people are intelligent people, yes they're wiser now, come 11th of March, 2023 they'll elect their own Governor, not the annoited one by the cabals, who does not know if his certificates are real or not.

Take this! Next year Guber election in AKS will be all about Personality, Popularity, Competence&Capacity to deliver Quality Services to the People, Majority people of Akwa Ibom State are enlighten now they're gradually moving away from Party politics to Personality Politics.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
garfield1:

Gbam.cc fergie001. This case was supposed to be dealt with at court of appeal calabar but they went to ph under wike.another blow to atiku and udom

Judges at Appeal Court in Calabar were allegedly been compromised by Udom, I heard he donated cars, buses, cash gift to them.
One thing is, if your case is from AKS, you must take it to Appeal Court in Calabar first, that's the Jurisdiction of AKS, then you can move it to any other Appeal Court in the country if you're not comfortable with the one in Calabar.

Forgery case of Akan Okon vs Umo Eno, was taken to Calabar, then to Abuja, where the President of Appeal Court is presiding over it.

Senator OBA took his own from The Appeal Calabar to the one in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Besides Gov. Wike &Senator OBA are together, they &others worked hard in Senator Iyorchia Ayu's emergence as National Chairman of PDP, before Senator OBA left to YPP, when he wasn't sure of PDP Guber ticket in AKS.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
saintkeppy:

Which PDP, a depleted AKS PDP?
Senator OBA controls more than 60% of PDP even if he's in YPP, most PDP chapter chairmen&Excos are still Loyal to him, he purposely told them not to decamp, next year elections will be all about popularity, Competence&Capacity, money will fail unfortunately that the sad truth!
Pipe dreams
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Pipe dreams

We will know in due course who is having a pipe or malaria induced dreams.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by engineerboat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
fergie001:

That's his business, he wouldn't control the PDP again. He over-played himself, outspent everyone, caused divisions in almost all chapters, threw away his brother as PDP National Chair and now wants to cry more than the bereaved.

I don't even want a reconciliation between them tbh. He is likely to win the battle that is Atiku losing the election but will lose the war (PDP control). I want it to go on, maybe it might even help my humble State sef.

On Bwacha: With 2 Appeal Court Divisions ruling same, the SC will need something magical to upturn it.

Wike has reached a point where Yoruba will say.

Iwaju o se n lo
Eyin o se n pada si

(No road for front, no road for back)

He played himself put of limit.

Ortom
Ugwanyi
Ikpeazu

All going to the senate election same day as presidential election.

I'm looking at the margic they want to perform

Telling their supprter vote for another party for president then vote pdp for senate or HOR

Makinde situation does not understand Tinubu and APC. THat 2 weeks between Presidential election and governorship Election is causing him trouble the moment Tinubu wins Folarin chances increase by that momentum.

For wike, same as Makinde situation above.

We watched as event unfold

It all for their selfishness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension: Sanusi Discontinues Suit Against Jonathan / Lokoja, Oguta Ports 75% Completed, Says NIWA / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.