Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,097 members, 7,963,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Lessons - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Lessons (183 Views)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lessons by mrsmash: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hello, as you all know I bring you only the LEGIT AIRDROPS & Lessons in the crypto space
for the past few years (I dare say 3 years now) and many have benefited without ANY CHARGE (Although, there's one particular man that broke through. Contrary to my expectations, he was so blessed by my approach I suspect, that he blessed me with money. It totally shocked me & for that I thank him again. Apart from this instance, I have NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM ANYONE AT ANYTIME for my work, except for the Joy of meeting a need and the referral bonuses I get). I say that for NO other intent but to clarify again that I do this absolutely Free of any type of charge.

Meanwhile, if you do not have a palmpay account then please reach me on WhatsApp o7ofive7one3sixtwo8three. It's the jolly season and they're giving a lot of freebies including free airtime and data bonuses and including cash rewards. There's just a lot of good things happening which made me think it worthy to share.

NS: If you're focused, please contact me.
Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Financial Situation / URGENT 1 ACRE Of LAND 4 Sell / Take A Step Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.