Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues (307 Views)

7 Dog Health Benefits From Leash Training Your Dog / 10 Most Common Dog Health Problems You Should Be Aware Of (talkyourown.com) / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by Holawoyin: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is POWER,help me famz he not growing at all,always sick so the level of his sickness causes his slow growth.maybe with your help of things to use ,their might be a solution.his vent is even tired of him.pls help me I don’t want to loose power

Re: Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by jimmyolasun: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
see as the dog dey look you like ... shey you don serve me poo poo and i chop am but no grow

everything no be sickness.... that bingo just need to enter the street and be free from those chains

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by HeartlessMan: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oga get a clean pot and do the needful before e go waste saaraa. Even the dog know say him no deserve to live anymore. He don give you green light tire.

Re: Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by Onclejoe(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
You definitely love your dog despite his loopholes in his breed. That's good, it's the first test of a dog breeder.
What kind of sickness affects your dog and it's symptoms.
Secondly what does it love to eat, give him more of those and mix it into other nutritional food
How old is he if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by Holawoyin: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Onclejoe:
You definitely love your dog despite his loopholes in his breed. That's good, it's the first test of a dog breeder.
What kind of sickness affects your dog and it's symptoms.
Secondly what does it love to eat, give him more of those and mix it into other nutritional food
How old is he if I may ask?
5month old baba
Re: Pls I Need Help For My Dog Health Issues by Onclejoe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Holawoyin:

5month old baba u
He does not look small for a five month old though

(1) (Reply)

One Year And Few Month Old Caucasian Shepherd Dog For Sale / 4 Months Old Female Cub Available. / What Factors Should You Consider While Choosing Beds For Pets Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.