Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Succeed In 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Succeed In 2023 (246 Views)

2 Secrets David Engaged To Kill Goliath; A Lesson For All Who Want To Succeed In / Oh Lord, Empower Me To Succeed / Does One Need To Be A Christian Or Have A Religion In Order To Succeed In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed In 2023 by Revadebola: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
HOW TO SUCCEED IN 2023.

3 John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

The above scripture 1confirms that God wants you to prosper spiritually, physically and health wise.

Life is governed by principles.

When you are knowledgeable of the principles of success and apply them, your success is guaranteed.

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings topic, "HOW TO SUCCEED IN 2023"

Be online to download the audio broadcast and listen to the eye opening teachings on
"HOW TO SUCCEED IN 2023"

Get your bottle of anointing oil ready and listen to the prayers i will offer on it on the audio broadcast for 9 consecutive days.

As you use the anointing oil, the Lord will back you up to succeed in 2023, in Jesus Name.

It is a 9-day consecutive powerful teaching that will transform your life. Don't miss out on any day.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

The Safe Hands / Pastor Enenche's Powerful Prayers For Judiciary Sitting Over The Election Matter / The Major Reason Why I Read The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.