Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

‘i’m Now An Orphan’ – Skitmaker Isbae U Breaks Silence Over Death Of His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Now An Orphan’ – Skitmaker Isbae U Breaks Silence Over Death Of His Father (396 Views)

Jamal Adebayo "Isbae U" Loses father / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN / Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Now An Orphan’ – Skitmaker Isbae U Breaks Silence Over Death Of His Father by Malodro: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Popular Skitmaker Isbae U has broken silence since the death of his father, Kamal Adebayo.
The Funny man took to his Instagram page on Thursday to express his pains over the sudden loss
He also revealed that he is now an orphan.

” I lost my Dad , i lost my Biggest Fan, I lost my Hero , I lost my friend , …I feel Empty , I feel Confused And I feel Lost, I can’t Believe I am An Orphan !
I am Teary and I Am Scared , but As a Muslim I was taught to Thank God during Joyful moments and thank God when I’m going through Pain. God You are the Most High, I know you have your reasons, and I trust You Ya Allah , So i will always SayREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

PAPA AJASCO HAS COME OUT TO DEBUNK NEWS OF HIS DEATH / “I Dreamt That Some Women Attacked You And Cut Off Your Pen!s” Charly Boy Forew / BNXN (buju) – Gwagalada Ft. Kizz Daniel & Seyi Vibez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.