Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. (467 Views)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
As things stand, if you as an Igbo are given the choice to choose between being a Biafran citizen and relinquishing all ties to Nigeria or being a Nigerian citizen with dual citizenship , which will you honestly choose ?
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Go and look for what to do with your life, stop looking for new ways to start tribal wars

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by LAXconfidential(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Go and look for what to do with your life, stop looking for new ways to start tribal wars

No mind that idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by Omahleigh(f): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
This boy you must really have time on your hands o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by care4you: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
The devil I know is far more better than the angel I don't know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by blackfish(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:
As things stand, if you as an Igbo are given the choice to choose between being a Biafran citizen and relinquishing all ties to Nigeria or being a Nigerian citizen with dual citizenship , which will you honestly choose ?

You opened this account yesterday solely for the purpose of attacking the Easterners.
Turn a new leaf in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by Jennyoral: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
LeoDeKing or whatever you call yourself, leave Igbo alone and face your scamming business on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by slimfit1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yoruba nation abeg.
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ok see more. It's called Igbonophobia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
blackfish:
You opened this account yesterday solely for the purpose of attacking the Easterners.
Turn a new leaf in 2023

And so?
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

For close to 8ys now we did not know peace over your rants on Biafra .

You must get this Biafra whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
blackfish:
Turn a new leaf in 2023
He's doing what Tinubu paid him money to do but he will end up putting Tinubu in trouble with tribal politics. We're watching him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
LAXconfidential:

No mind that idiot

So no more Biafra despite all the money donated to KANU , hundreds dead and more languishing in prison over Biafra quest ?

What if I told you that Biafra is a reality next year and all of you are finally going home.

Won't that be nice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
North4Obi23:

He's doing what Tinubu paid him money to do but he will end up putting Tinubu in trouble with tribal politics. We're watching him.

Point one post I have made supporting Tinubu.

Just one.

I am here to tell you that God revealed to me that I should tell his children to start packing their kaya for the day of the great Igbo exodus is at hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyoral:
LeoDeKing or whatever you call yourself, leave Igbo alone and face your scamming business on nairaland

So for following you to do Biafra project I am now an enemy of Ndigbo ?

Now I understand how KANU is feeling in DSS cell.

You are all ingrates.

But anyhow, Biafra is coming next year .

Congrats.
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by gidgiddy: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Nigerian citizenship has helped nobody. I actually never knew how bad Nigerian citizenship was until the first time I travelled outside Nigeria. You are treated like a thief when present your Nigerian passport

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, one of the most insecure countries on earth, one of the most corrupt and disunited countries you can think.

Nigeria has only gone from bad to worse since 1960 the British left, and it will only get worse.

Nigeria will never work, but there is every chance that Biafra will work, I trust my people, they will make Biafra work. Nigerian citizenship is not worth the paper it is printed on and the British made a big mistake ever creating Nigeria
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Heebo people no want Biafra again !

Chai
grin
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nigerian citizenship has helped nobody. I actually never knew how bad Nigerian citizenship was until the first time I travelled outside Nigeria. You are treated like a thief when present your Nigerian passport

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, one of the most insecure countries on earth, one of the most corrupt and disunited countries you can think.

Nigeria has only gone from bad to worse since 1960 the British left, and it will only get worse.

Nigeria will never work, but there is every chance that Biafra will work, I trust my people, they will make Biafra work. Nigerian citizenship is not worth the paper it is printed on and the British made a big mistake ever creating Nigeria

Stick to the topic and answer the question before you go on a tangent to the moon.

Nigeria or Biafra ?

Plata o Plomo like Pablo Escobar will say.

Choose one you insufferable Biafran pig .
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by 9japride(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

[color=#006600][/color]

Why didn't you add Lagos too? Igbo matter is so addictive that you guys can't leave it for one seconds. Igbo is like having a crush on your high school sweet heart but no level to approach her. It's only when people see a juicy orange that's when they start throwing stones at it to have a taste of it. All these archaic mentality needs to stop, trolling is just a primitive way of trying to get your crush notice you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by nedu666: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Wat a jobless dolt..... wat a way to waste ones life..
.so this is how u will continue to open moniker upon monikers just to post gibberish about lgbos. Only u operating the following
Deepthroater
Emperor hardin
Fakelgbojew
Nuclearwinter
Ggybto
Godhatejews
Emperor bishop
Gbyto paul

Only u operating all these, only u over 1000 threads on lgbos, only u shouting osu like a mad man. Wat a waste of human existence
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by SilverOrLead: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
nedu666:

Wat a jobless dolt..... wat a way to waste ones life..
.so this is how u will continue to open moniker upon monikers just to post gibberish about lgbos. Only u operating the following
Deepthroater
Emperor hardin
Fakelgbojew
Nuclearwinter
Ggybto
Godhatejews
Emperor bishop
Gbyto paul

Only u operating all these, only u over 1000 threads on lgbos, only u shouting osu like a mad man. Wat a waste of human existence

Biafra citizenship or Nigerian passport.

Choose 1.
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
come and glance for what to do with your life, stop glanceing for new ways to start tribal wars

1 Like

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by Fortruth: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Croatia that you saw in World Cup, are they not a tribal nation? Yugoslavia broke relatively peaceful into tribal nations…Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, etc….

Yet Super Eagles abi Chickens were sitting down watching them…as well as Wales- another Tribal nation considering changing their name to their vernacular….

EPL watching Niggs in Black Africa cant even try to copy what they see….LOL
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by ismhab(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
care4you:
The devil I know is far more better than the angel I don't know!

Imagine this one na in Nigeria or biafraland.
Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by care4you: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
ismhab:

[s]Imagine this one na in Nigeria or biafraland.[/s]

Can't you construct a simple and understandable statement?

Re: Biafra Or Nigerian Citizenship. by ismhab(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
care4you:

Can't you construct a simple and understandable statement?

English na your papa.

(1) (Reply)

P. O. S Failure, Who Goes For Refund / Youth Solidarity Walk In Jalingo, Taraba State For Tinubu/Shettima (pictures) / Tinubu Paid My Mother's Hospital Bills When She Birthed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.