Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! (438 Views)

Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Muhammad exposed Allah as the one that misleads people .

Muslims complain that Christians worship on Sunday and not on Friday like them, but Allah is the one who claimed to have misled everyone

Your Allah who is the same as Satan claimed to have misled Christians to be worshiping on Sunday. Did you know that?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1083
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (it) said: 'Allah led those who came before us astray from Friday. Saturday was for the Jews and Sunday was for the Christians. And they will lag behind us until the Day of Resurrection. We are the last of the people of this world but we will be the first to be judged among all of creation.'
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Allah is the one that leads people astray. Just like the devil

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )

Allah claims that when he sends anyone astray, then there won’t be guidance for that person anymore.

But the same Allah will still punish the one he sends astray

Just like the case of Adam, Allah claimed to have been the one who destined Adam to sin, yet Allah is punishing Adam for doing what he was destined by Allah to do!

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
It’s just like a programmer who programmed a robot to carry out certain action which the robot obeys but the same programmer punishes the robot for obeying his instructions.

Allah doesn’t give people freewill, he destined them to do what he wants but still punishes them for doing what he has programmed them to do!

That is unjust!
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Allah even seals people’s heart so as not to make them believe

Allāh has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.”
-Quran 2:7

“Those [who do so] are the ones that Allāh has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.”
-Quran 47:23
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, NeoWanZaeed, Haekymbahd, LegalfWolf, Rash4Ductluv

Do you think Allah is just with these?

He made someone do something and still punish the person for obeying him!
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by AntiChristian: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
advocatejare:

If you believe Allah leads people astray then you should also believe the followers of Jesus will lag behind the followers of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam on judgement day!

Allah is just as He has no son not to talk of killing himself as his son!
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you believe Allah leads people astray then you should also believe the followers of Jesus will lag behind the followers of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam on judgement day!
Have you forgotten that Muhammad said that he didn’t know what Allah would do to him or you his followers? And that he didn’t know the right direction?

Followers of the fake Isa Muhammad gave you as Jesus is the one that will lag behind you Muslims on your way to hell not the followers of Christ.

The followers of Christ are going to the paradise that Christ as prepared for them!

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

Quran 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Quran 72:21
Say, "Indeed, I do not possess for you [the power of] harm or right direction."
Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by AntiChristian: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Your Gods too are similar in interpretation from your Bible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your Gods too are similar in interpretation from your Bible!

Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by AntiChristian: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop posting Nonsense!

Yes, Yahweh/Jehovah/Jesus can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow.

Topic
And your Lords do send people astray too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Satan, Allah Misleads And Send People Astray! by advocatejare(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, Yahweh/Jehovah/Jesus can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow.

Topic
And your Lords do send people astray too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."
Read the beginning part of the chapter you quoted!

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols.[

Jeremiah 4:1-2
If you return, O Israel, declares the LORD, to me you should return. If you remove your detestable things from my presence, and do not waver, and if you swear, ‘As the LORD lives,’ in truth, in justice, and in righteousness, then nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.”

When Israel failed in their part, they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from Israel, so there's no deceit there

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!
He's the God of host, both demons and angels obey his command and if after warning a people to desist from their sinful ways and they refuse he can use anything to destroy them. Ahab embraced idolatry and he got punished

We even have it in...
Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?
Read the proceeding verse
Ezekiel 14.6 - "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!

God had warned them here before saying they will be destroyed if they don't repent of their sins and idolatry but Allah is the one that leads people astray.

Compare this to Allah who leads people astray
Quran 7:178
He whom Allah leadeth, he indeed is led aright, while he whom Allah sendeth astray - they indeed are losers.[/b]

Yahweh didn't boast like Allah the devil boasts that he will hell with humans.

"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)

Yahweh never referred to himself as the best of the deceivers, the the father of lies, Satan aka Allah the Al-Makireena

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

(1) (Reply)

Honour Reacts To Trending Photo Of Muslims Observing Prayers In Banking Hall / The Peculiar Problem Of Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.