Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem (21691 Views)

Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by naptu2: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

FLASH: Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu has said there would be no cover-up in the investigation & prosecution of the culprit(s) involved in the murder of the late Mrs. Bolanle Raheem, who was killed on Christmas Day by a police officer… as Mr Governor meets IGP today.

Governor @jidesanwoolu said the outcome of investigations of the case is very important to the Government and people of Lagos State, stressing that the people deserved to know the process leading to justice for the victim.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1608454052572180480

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by naptu2: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

Arrival of Governor @jidesanwoolu at the of office of the Inspector General of Police @PoliceNG Baba Alkali Usman in Abuja in furtherance of his avowed position to seek justice for the late Mrs. Bolanle Raheem killed recently by a police officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3VSYyQDvsA

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1608454596929945600

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by naptu2: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

Bolanle Raheem: There’ll be no cover-up in investigation, prosecution, says Sanwo-Olu
Lagos State Governor, @jidesanwoolu, on Thursday said there would be no cover-up in the investigation and prosecution of the culprit(s) involved in the murder of the late lawyer,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclfjrVaLPQ

Mrs. Bolanle Raheem, who was killed on Christmas Day by a police officer.
He said the outcome of investigations of the case is very important to the Government and people of Lagos State, stressing that the people deserved to know the process leading to justice for the victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiGjiUWQijc

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1608459277571874816

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by feranmi143: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yo fish, I find this boring undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Herbephe1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Jennyclay(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mtcheeeww..... This agbero governor will sweep this case under the carpet just like how he swept Bamise's case. Sanwo-olu God will arrest you very soon.

Wicked & Evil governor.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by dudusky007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Just kill the policeman make everybody waka. Case closed...d idiot stil dey cell dey eat drink water

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have a feeling this Murder will be cover up.

I don't trust Nigeria Police Force.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
There are some people you just must not touch. Too bad. I wish Jafaru's murder had provoked this kind of reactions. It would have served as deterrent to those men in Awilo police station or whatever

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ShaqFu: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one bros Sanwo-Olu

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Eye service, the IGP himself is supposed to resign over this matter.

His illiterate and untrained blood sucking demons have caused so much harm to innocent citizens already

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by opalu: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Reactive Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Throwback: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Police and government officials have been kept on their toes because of this killing which is no different from similar police inflicted deaths that occurred this same December.

Reason is that this particular death did not fit the profile that the police could easily sweep under the carpet, and the government officials do not want anything that can result to anti-police and anti-government protests so close to the elections.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by chris4gold(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
E don red for the officer.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by butterfly777(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
While this is a step in the right direction, I still see is as government playing to the gallery.

How many ennocent citizens have been killed by the police and it just goes like that as if nothing happened? Now, this issues has arrested media attention, and everyone wants to appear active.

My condolences to all the ennocent individuals who have been felled by the police bullets in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Carry Varam Drambi, order and execute him. Case closed. Enact instant law that kills who kills unjustly. Simple. Ewo ni gbogbo oriburuku rakatira! This month alone Ajiwe Police Station killed two people extra judicially.
It's enough to clear the station, recruit fresh men there.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by mmadu5(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
kill this police man in public

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ebuclassic18(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Eye service because the news is trending

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by krebdawise(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by dochenaj: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is an open-and-shut case.

But I'm curious as to hear the defence of the said murderous policeman.

I bet his defence would be unintentionally discharge. But that is not going to sail.

And I'm almost 100% certain that the man was high on alcohol and drugs which will further nail him but I'm certain his blood samples was not collected for toxicology screens.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by dazzlingd(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
The finger that pulled the trigger wants to be punished for an offense committed but the whole body.

That’s the case with this situation. The whole system is cancerous, polluted and corrupted.
First, the people joining the police force recruit are school dropouts, never do wells….
The job itself is frustrating, hungry people with family problems, people who have given up hope in life, mentally depressing.
Then you give them guns without proper training.

If they hang this man as a scape goat to calm down the situation, does it address the fundamental problem?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
So we should fry garri or What now.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by onuman: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good .

In Imo or Anambra, the governor would help police frame ESN to be responsible for the shooting

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ecolime(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
ebuclassic18:
Eye service because the news is trending
When it comes to eye service, Babajide na legend. Hin true colour go show after winning second term cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Philipmoon2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
How i wished every victim will get such judgment from the state government, but NO, they will not interfere. They only interferes when you are prominent or super rich!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Sabadon(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justice! Justice!! Justice!!! Is all we need in this case, else the outcome wouldnt be funny
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by fatymore(f): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why didn’t they do this when the first guy was killed?

Anything you do, sha have money and influence

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ShaqFu: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ishilove:
There are some people you just must not touch. Too bad. I wish Jafaru's murder had provoked this kind of reactions. It would have served as deterrent to those men in Awilo police station or whatever
truth is, members of the Nigeria police will continue to behave in this same very manner. I honestly don't think anything reasonable can be done, unless there is complete overhaul of the Nigeria police.

I mean, just look at the officer's, look at them, many of them look like touts who collect Owo load from transporters and they don't even show they're trained at all.

Many of them have this mentality that whatever they do, they can get away with it. It is the failed spirit of "esprit de corps" that brought about this nonsense and repulsive attitude of theirs.

Simply put, many of them need to be sacked with immediate effect.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / NSCDC Arrests Man For Advertising Fake Eggs On Social Media In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.